Hassan Mahat appreciation thread

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
That is right. I didn’t see her in couple of days but she is still in my dreams. So sometimes she is definitely “imaginary”

Can you and her do audio Vacoroo to prove and put this whole imaginary thing behind you, If you can't then I will understand.:)

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Can you and her do audio Vacoroo to prove and put this whole imaginary thing behind you, If you can't then I will understand.:)
I am not with her, she lives in the campus and I live at home. I promise tho when the lockdown is out, I will send the audio.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I asked for forgiveness for my rudeness. That is not crying, that was holding my self accountable.

Why you asking forgiveness to tranny? You know @Asli is a Transgeder right? all the signs are right there in front of you,just look at here pfp, please don't feed the this thirsty troll bro.:nahgirl:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Why you asking forgiveness to tranny? You know @Asli is a Transgeder right? all the signs are right there in front of you,just look at here pfp, please don't feed the this thirsty troll bro.:nahgirl:
yes, i am as trans as can be. trans is my middle name. I eat and breathe trans.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Yo @Asli is that true?

Why would I lie to you bruh? she is a fruity Nigga who exposed her self and she had to change her name, her old username was @Qali, she joined back with another nick.

Don't make shit up and I would never ever make shit out of no where,here is her old coming out of closet thread and if you pay attention both username has the same personality and interested in the same thing.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Why would I lie to you bruh? she is a fruity Nigga who exposed her self and she had to change her name, her old username was @Qali, she joined back with another nick.

Don't make shit up and I would never ever make shit out of no where,here is her old coming out of closet thread and if you pay attention both username has the same personality and interested in the same thing.

giphy.gif

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.

Damn, that is tough.