Hassan Mahat appreciation thread

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
don't tell me your dumb enough to believe old @Manafesto and his shaqolaan ass. he has a werid obsession with me ever since i first joined. maybe he's attracted to little girls. make a wild guess <3

No body knows your gender or age , now you pulling the little girl card miyaa, well in that case I am also 14. :hemad:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
No body knows your gender or age , now you pulling the little girl card miyaa, well in that case I am also 14. :hemad:
As long as it keeps you on your toes, feel free to call me a... what's it called again? tranny? or wait you said male? then again what is my age dear, Festo.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Damn, that is tough.

How hard is it for her to drop an audio? Shit imagine people calling you tranny for months and you can disprove them by posting one minute long audio, I mean look at her pfp bruh. :bell:

Villainess

How hard is it for her to drop an audio? Shit imagine people calling you tranny for months and you can disprove them by posting one minute long audio, I mean loom at her pfp bruh.:salute:
i dropped 5 audios, 3 half face pics, even one arm pic. I even participated in a rap thread twice. i did celebrity merge pics and even my baati in one thread. You tripping.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Nacalaa, you didn’t tell us your age, Besides, as you claim you dropped them before so...

See what I am talking about, she is asks her friends to do an audio for her just like @Qali admitted when we cornered him, now she has no friends around hence why she can't do an audio. :pachah1:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
See what I am talking about, she is asks her friends to do an audio for her just like @Qali admitted when we cornered him, now she has no friends around hence why she can't do an audio. :pachah1:
You know what, you might actually be telling the truth. I also believe, there a lot of men larping as women in this forum. The number of females in here is greatly exaggerated.

Villainess

do i have to prove anything to you?:stressed: for all you know i am a homosexual living in Germany and I do drag races every saturday. :gunsmiley:

Villainess

You know what, you might actually be telling the truth. I also believe, there a lot of men larping as women in this forum. The number of females in here is greatly exaggerated.
giphy.gif

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
i am a minor!! ii dhaaf, you weird grown ass men. is that a baati fetish i hear??!! do you get turned on by a child's voice?!

We are minors too, honey anyone can claim any age or gender online that doesn't mean they are , a proof is required.:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
go on, prove it. I am waiting
giphy.gif

I will make a thread about it tommorow, wait for it,make sure you don't run to the admin and join back again with a new niggis like before. :pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts