Has this happened to y'all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's nice when a guy is sweet and miskiin..but then there has to be levels to his level of miskiinimo...otherwise, I don't know about you guys..but I'd probably start bullying him..

Lol I think that level of being miskiin and for him to even get bullied by his own wife is hard to find unless he is gay or something lol.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You are right. I don't think a guy should ever be miskeen to the point he turns into a cuck. I tried that once, and got dumped.:chrisfreshhah: Twas when I thought the super nice guys always win.
steve-harvey-you-had-one-job.gif

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
I prefer the crazy ones that may or may not poison my food because I may or may not have done something

:banderas:
Nah bruh... Screw that. I tried that type too, and ended up getting socked in the face with a charging brick while asleep, and my cars tires slashed all for moving on.

:damn::deadmanny:..I'll attend your janazah

Sleep is much better if there's an element of risk to it

Get through the night successfully and piss her off again. Watch her take care of the triplets all night and a nigga gon' wake her up in the morning like

'laxoox nooga soo tuur macaanto'

1566284a-7717-48f1-8c32-88b36eafd76d_1517153287920

Sleep is much better if there's an element of risk to it

Get through the night successfully and piss her off again. Watch her take care of the triplets all night and a nigga gon' wake her up in the morning like

'laxoox nooga soo tuur macaanto'

1566284a-7717-48f1-8c32-88b36eafd76d_1517153287920

lol good luck

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Yes ..:meleshame:

Two women in their mid 40s maybe.At that time I was in my early 20s.

I was seated,and one of them asked about the outline near my fertile area.

I think i blushed & pretended I didn't hear anything & then she grabs my thigh.

I felt like a literal piece of meat.The other woman kept asking me if I'd ever been with an older woman.

It was all a very weird experience. :kendrickcry:
Miskeen. I too am a victim of harassment.
#metoo
:mjcry:
:friendhug:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Uff, I still think about him..
:kendrickcry:

We don’t have much contact anymore because I straight up said I wanted a somali guy and I could never marry him. He got upset and distanced himself from me. I kinda regret sayin it now. He was such a catch!

He is the nicest and most sweetest guy I’ve ever encountered, and I have encountered many ‘nice guys’. But he had a level of kindness and maskiin nimo I’ve never seen..
:lawd:

He would look at me like I was the most beautiful woman to ever be created by God. I could be in a room full of hundreds, and his eyes would never leave me. It’s as if time would stand still whenever he saw me. And even the smallest most insignificant things I did, was somehow magical to him. Gave me goosebumps every time..

I pray my future husbands loves me like this wallahi.

You really are dedicated to abdis.hopefully u find your man:salute:a true Somali queen

Cause If i was in your situation with an desi women than I would have pursued faster than the flash.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Uff, I still think about him..
:kendrickcry:

We don’t have much contact anymore because I straight up said I wanted a somali guy and I could never marry him. He got upset and distanced himself from me. I kinda regret sayin it now. He was such a catch!

He is the nicest and most sweetest guy I’ve ever encountered, and I have encountered many ‘nice guys’. But he had a level of kindness and maskiin nimo I’ve never seen..
:lawd:

He would look at me like I was the most beautiful woman to ever be created by God. I could be in a room full of hundreds, and his eyes would never leave me. It’s as if time would stand still whenever he saw me. And even the smallest most insignificant things I did, was somehow magical to him. Gave me goosebumps every time..

I pray my future husbands loves me like this wallahi.
You made the right choice. If only every xalimo had as much strength as you.
:friendhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending