Has this happened to y'all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
i have a co worker who is from guinea. At first I wasn't interested in her at all, but over time after hanging out with her at work she has become attractive to me over this time.

This is interesting cause this never happened to me before.like before she just looked okay to me.but now she looking nice.

Also before some racist f*ck says some shit, there are a lot of beautiful west African women. I have seen some thick specimens that were Ghanaian, and Nigerian.they be looking good

i have a co worker who is from guinea. At first I wasn't interested in her at all, but over time after hanging out with her at work she has become attractive to me over this time.

This is interesting cause this never happened to me before.like before she just looked okay to me.but now she looking nice.

Also before some racist f*ck says some shit, there are a lot of beautiful west African women. I have seen some thick specimens that were Ghanaian, and Nigerian.they be looking good

Are you on Nofap?

By a female?

Yes ..:meleshame:

Two women in their mid 40s maybe.At that time I was in my early 20s.

I was seated,and one of them asked about the outline near my fertile area.

I think i blushed & pretended I didn't hear anything & then she grabs my thigh.

I felt like a literal piece of meat.The other woman kept asking me if I'd ever been with an older woman.

It was all a very weird experience. :kendrickcry:

I felt like a literal piece of meat.The other woman kept asking me if I'd ever been with an older woman.

I don't know how to respond...

I dont mean to judge as everyone is different, but you're fragile dont you think, what would you do if worse things happened, would you hang yourself?

I dont mean to judge as everyone is different, but your fragile dont you think, what would you do if worse things happened, would you hang yourself?

I felt as if my innocence was stripped from me.Had the roles been reversed,I'd be labeled a kiddy fiddler.

I'm anti social.I value my space & they obviously didn't respect that.The only thing on their mind was a dark piece of meat.

Had it escalated?... they would've got a combo & I'm not talking about chicken.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Stock·holm syn·drome
noun
noun: Stockholm syndrome
  1. feelings of trust or affection felt in certain cases of kidnapping or hostage-taking by a victim toward a captor.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
People become cuter if they have a great personality and you get to know them.
Yea Shen is pretty cool. She is a criminal justice major, and I have always had interest in that field. We usually just talk about law enforcement documentaries, school, music and etc. she cooler than I expected.

She Muslim too.:damedamn:

Maybe I should try to secure her before anyone else does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending