Has this happened to y'all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
lol really..I've never really crushed on a ajanbi before..I mean I've seen a few that were very handsome and that..but never crushed on one
Stay away from them sis! It’s once you start talking to them and befriending them, that you (and him) start catching some heavy feelings..

:noneck:

So don’t befriend ajinabi men. I have learned my lesson.

Uff, I still think about him..
:kendrickcry:

We don’t have much contact anymore because I straight up said I wanted a somali guy and I could never marry him. He got upset and distanced himself from me. I kinda regret sayin it now. He was such a catch!

He is the nicest and most sweetest guy I’ve ever encountered, and I have encountered many ‘nice guys’. But he had a level of kindness and maskiin nimo I’ve never seen..
:lawd:

He would look at me like I was the most beautiful woman to ever be created by God. I could be in a room full of hundreds, and his eyes would never leave me. It’s as if time would stand still whenever he saw me. And even the smallest most insignificant things I did, was somehow magical to him. Gave me goosebumps every time..
:mjcry:

I pray my future husbands loves me like this wallahi.

Cryinggg :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Such a sad story, sweet miskeen guys are the best walahi, so innocent. InshaAllah you will find a husband that is even sweeter and more kind than this one!

Cryinggg :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Such a sad story, sweet miskeen guys are the best walahi, so innocent. InshaAllah you will find a husband that is even sweeter and more kind than this one!

I think it's nice when a guy is sweet and miskiin..but then there has to be levels to his level of miskiinimo...otherwise, I don't know about you guys..but I'd probably start bullying him..

SumMo

very lowkey
@Slickback f*ck you for laughing at this, dayuus
Figure it out. You’re the one with the high iq
:drakekidding:
I know you mean that I’m a slave of somalis because I wouldn’t marry a non-somali and would give up a perfect catch just because he doesn’t have a qabiil!
:hillarybiz:

I just wanted to hear this come out of your mouth.

i have a co worker who is from guinea. At first I wasn't interested in her at all, but over time after hanging out with her at work she has become attractive to me over this time.

This is interesting cause this never happened to me before.like before she just looked okay to me.but now she looking nice.

Also before some racist f*ck says some shit, there are a lot of beautiful west African women. I have seen some thick specimens that were Ghanaian, and Nigerian.they be looking good
Jerome wtf are you doing

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
I think it's nice when a guy is sweet and miskiin..but then there has to be levels to his level of miskiinimo...otherwise, I don't know about you guys..but I'd probably start bullying him..
You are right. I don't think a guy should ever be miskeen to the point he turns into a cuck. I tried that once, and got dumped.:chrisfreshhah: Twas when I thought the super nice guys always win.

You are right. I don't think a guy should ever be miskeen to the point he turns into a cuck. I tried that once, and got dumped.:chrisfreshhah: Twas when I thought the super nice guys always win.

Be sweet and caring and nice...but to a point!..I would never desire someone I could walk all over..

When you overstep the line (you're human and can) he has to be able to be like...behave or :camby:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
@Slickback f*ck you for laughing at this, dayuus

I know you mean that I’m a slave of somalis because I wouldn’t marry a non-somali and would give up a perfect catch just because he doesn’t have a qabiil!
:hillarybiz:

I just wanted to hear this come out of your mouth.
Does it sound more sexy when I say it? I know nothing u say does.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Yea Shen is pretty cool. She is a criminal justice major, and I have always had interest in that field. We usually just talk about law enforcement documentaries, school, music and etc. she cooler than I expected.

She Muslim too.:damedamn:

Maybe I should try to secure her before anyone else does.

awww, yeah definitely go for it, she seems nice

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts