Has our trolls really bullied Somali girls off social media?

These guys are not that old. I would say most of them are 16-24. They definitely do not associate with women irl. They remind me of caadan kids who spend all day on discord and do not interact with others irl. Just living online.
I honestly believe they’re severly mentally ill, their is nothing sane about what they post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
It soon could turn bigger tho. I hope they issue id on all social media accounts to reduce trolls and ban algorithm in all social media platforms.

Dark nn is basically just like 4-10 niggas on twitter.

On tiktok most niggas dont even bother xalimos that much. I see Somali women post themselves on tiktok almost daily. Especially the fine ones.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Dark nn is basically just like 4-10 niggas on twitter.

On tiktok most niggas dont even bother xalimos that much. I see Somali women post themselves on tiktok almost daily. Especially the fine ones.
dark nn are like a couple loud individuals that should all be collectively ignored.

I don't work currently and it was my friend that said this to me. And another user did say while she was working someone did mention our racism. @Sueeeeeee No matter if you delete social media or escape to Timbuktu someone somewhere will mention our ceeb a this has gone global now. And false this has nothing to do with our algorithm these hate videos are appearing in random people feeds intentionally. Even my older sister who doesn't know anything about somalis and lives in her own bubble saw it. She deleted tiktok because it was embarassing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"The Prophet Muhammadصلى الله عليه وسلمsaid, the last hour will not be established until trials (fitan) will be shown to the people on mats with two horizontal and two vertical lines."

This was predicted long ago social media is bound to make people suffer the only place I’m on is this forum and reddit and I do this to connect with my people but even I’m trying to limit this" @Homerlilian

Yes homer you are correct. This is a trial something I never even had the thought of in my head. The fitna and humiliation these trolls has spread is serious and severe and has now translated to the real world Even random people telling you about macrobian words akhas. We really been bullied off social media.
interesting how you quote our beloved prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) here but you say its sad tthat somali women stopped posting themselves.

do you seriously think he'd condone women posting themselves on social media? especially in the way that many do with their faces all caked up singing along to some music?

it'd be better for all of us not to post photos of ourselves online and thats not even going to the issue of it possibly being tasweer

interesting how you quote our beloved prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) here but you say its sad tthat somali women stopped posting themselves.

do you seriously think he'd condone women posting themselves on social media? especially in the way that many do with their faces all caked up singing along to some music?

it'd be better for all of us not to post photos of ourselves online and thats not even going to the issue of it possibly being tasweer
it actually wasn't me who posted that originally I copied and pasted from some other user because I accidentally posted in the wrong section

Trending