Has our trolls really bullied Somali girls off social media?

My main issue isn't really about Somalis girls not posting anymore (at least I hope out of this craziness it made Somali girls more xishood and religious) my main issue is these trolls embarassing our name and making hate videos of Somali girls and exposing our ceeb we been trying to warn our community for many years. Your right our rep is in the bin. But ngl even titkok around 2020-2022 we had still a decent reputation as I would often see positive videos of us going viral and our incels not gaining any attention.
Just to let you know that 76.2 trend n the certified abdi situation were the final nails in the coffin which ruined our online reputation for good :deadrose:

Just to let you know that 76.2 trend n the certified abdi situation were the final nails in the coffin which ruined our online reputation for good :deadrose:
the 76.2 was funny I didn't care if I'm honest since we know is rare to find those type of somali girls. And besides we won't be seeing those sort of content anymore since the trolls bullied us out of tiktok. Those cunsur trolls that made the world.think we are racist and hostile people is who u hate the most. Inhooe they never rest.

I can’t tell if you’re being serious. I see many somali girls on my fyp/explore page. Do you follow somali girls on tiktok/ig or no? I do so tiktok/ig recommends me more somali girls to follow. They tag their vids #somalitiktok or have the flag in their bio. I don’t see dark**nn guys in their comments on tiktok/ig. Twitter is a different story though.

I can’t tell if you’re being serious. I see many somali girls on my fyp/explore page. Do you follow somali girls on tiktok/ig or no? I do so tiktok/ig recommends me more somali girls to follow. They tag their vids #somalitiktok or have the flag in their bio. I don’t see dark**nn guys in their comments on tiktok/ig. Twitter is a different story though.
I don't have tiktok anymore but when I did I would see a few somali girls like the same faces but not as much as I used to before the trolls came in. Twitter is bad but no one really posts their faces om twitter. Anyways I just noticed less somali girls posting themselves and soon more won't as these dark nn losers are a no joke they still roaming around uff

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Why do we have so many incels? Where do they come from.
The religious miskeen niggas are becoming incels. A lot of them avoid women until it's time for marriage and marriage has taken longer to reach for most of these guys. Avg age of marriage for men just keeps getting older.

Kisame

I deleted both Instagram and tiktok and even twitter a while ago since it destroyed my mental health (best decision ever) And before I deleted it I I noticed how is rare to find a somali girl on instagram posting her self or on tiktok other than the same 6 faces I usually see. Before dark nn became popularised I would see many many Somali girls posting often, having fun and being care free but now is sad that there's hardly any Somali girls or even Somali guys posting anymore. If you click on tiktok these days is nothing but macrobian, science, dark nn exposing Somali girls, racism, embarassing videos of somalis, anti somali videos, etc. I did sometimes see positive videos of Somalia and somalis looking presentable but it barely got 5k views whereas with any hate videos of our it would get millions of views. I'm starting to believe people hate seeing anything positive about Somalis both ajanabis and some somali men hence why anything positive with us don't go viral anymore. Anyways the damage is done and that's exactly why I don't have social media anymore. Darkness and evil won these couple of months

A lot of them still post on tiktok, Instagram and on twitter.

The religious miskeen niggas are becoming incels. A lot of them avoid women until it's time for marriage and marriage has taken longer to reach for most of these guys. Avg age of marriage for men just keeps getting older.
These guys are not that old. I would say most of them are 16-24. They definitely do not associate with women irl. They remind me of caadan kids who spend all day on discord and do not interact with others irl. Just living online.

Kisame

Well they must aswell stop since we still have dark nn roaming around like shayateens. I don't know how we haven't yet doxxed any of them? Somalis really have turned weak it's pathetic.
Pinky even though we have an incel issue it still isn't big enough to the point that all Somali women have to avoid posting on social media.

Pinky even though we have an incel issue it still isn't big enough to the point that all Somali women have to avoid posting on social media.
It soon could turn bigger tho. I hope they issue id on all social media accounts to reduce trolls and ban algorithm in all social media platforms.

the 76.2 was funny I didn't care if I'm honest since we know is rare to find those type of somali girls. And besides we won't be seeing those sort of content anymore since the trolls bullied us out of tiktok. Those cunsur trolls that made the world.think we are racist and hostile people is who u hate the most. Inhooe they never rest.
Both 76.2 and the incel are ruining our communitys reputation

Trending

Latest posts