Has our trolls really bullied Somali girls off social media?

I deleted both Instagram and tiktok and even twitter a while ago since it destroyed my mental health (best decision ever) And before I deleted it I I noticed how is rare to find a somali girl on instagram posting her self or on tiktok other than the same 6 faces I usually see. Before dark nn became popularised I would see many many Somali girls posting often, having fun and being care free but now is sad that there's hardly any Somali girls or even Somali guys posting anymore. If you click on tiktok these days is nothing but macrobian, science, dark nn exposing Somali girls, racism, embarassing videos of somalis, anti somali videos, etc. I did sometimes see positive videos of Somalia and somalis looking presentable but it barely got 5k views whereas with any hate videos of our it would get millions of views. I'm starting to believe people hate seeing anything positive about Somalis both ajanabis and some somali men hence why anything positive with us don't go viral anymore. Anyways the damage is done and that's exactly why I don't have social media anymore. Darkness and evil won these couple of months

Last edited:
"The Prophet Muhammadصلى الله عليه وسلمsaid, the last hour will not be established until trials (fitan) will be shown to the people on mats with two horizontal and two vertical lines."

This was predicted long ago social media is bound to make people suffer the only place I’m on is this forum and reddit and I do this to connect with my people but even I’m trying to limit this" @Homerlilian

Yes homer you are correct. This is a trial something I never even had the thought of in my head. The fitna and humiliation these trolls has spread is serious and severe and has now translated to the real world Even random people telling you about macrobian words akhas. We really been bullied off social media.

Walaal we are in our late 20s, we have more important things to worry about than some poor social representation. Do you ❤️. Fadhi nooma yaalo
It had translated into the real world and is worrying a Somali guy did say he had someone tell him about macrobian and another girl saying why are somalis so racist and many other embarassing things ajanabis has picked on. I know a friend of mine who told me about the hate somali girls are getting on social media. This is no more " we shouldn't care" as this has turned to real life. Ceeb badana.

It had translated into the real world and is worrying a Somali guy did say he had someone tell him about macrobian and another girl saying why are somalis so racist and many other embarassing things ajanabis has picked on. I know a friend of mine who told me about the hate somali girls are getting on social media. This is no more " we shouldn't care" as this has turned to real life.
No it hasn't, anyone who seriously discusses those topics in real life are losers, below the ground of the totem pole, not even the bottom

No it hasn't, anyone who seriously discusses those topics in real life are losers, below the ground of the totem pole, not even the bottom
It has bro I witnessed it and many others and is shameful and humiliating to witness people you know and work with has the confidence to say these things to your face. There is no escape from this. Is like living in hell for some of us. Is hard to ignore these things anymore. Who knows what will happen in 5 years time if this continues?

It has bro I witnessed it and many others and is shameful and humiliating to witness people you know and work with has the confidence to say these things to your face. There is no escape from this. Is like living in hell for some of us. Is hard to ignore these things anymore. Who knows what will happen in 5 years time if this continues?
What sector of work is this? And if we are talking about racism, other demographics are just as racist or even more. You are undergoing something called selection bias, you are hyperaware of the happenings/ circumstances of our community, probably because the algorithm has picked up on it. If anyone discusses things about somalis just shut them down, only focus on work

What sector of work is this? And if we are talking about racism, other demographics are just as racist or even more. You are undergoing something called selection bias, you are hyperaware of the happenings/ circumstances of our community, probably because the algorithm has picked up on it. If anyone discusses things about somalis just shut them down, only focus on work
I don't work currently and it was my friend that said this to me. And another user did say while she was working someone did mention our racism. @Sueeeeeee No matter if you delete social media or escape to Timbuktu someone somewhere will mention our ceeb a this has gone global now. And false this has nothing to do with our algorithm these hate videos are appearing in random people feeds intentionally. Even my older sister who doesn't know anything about somalis and lives in her own bubble saw it. She deleted tiktok because it was embarassing.

I don't work currently and it was my friend that said this to me. And another user did say while she was working someone did mention our racism. @Sueeeeeee No matter if you delete social media or escape to Timbuktu someone somewhere will mention our ceeb a this has gone global now. And false this has nothing to do with our algorithm these hate videos are appearing in random people feeds intentionally. Even my older sister who doesn't know anything about somalis and lives in her own bubble saw it. She deleted tiktok because it was embarassing.
That's a shame, I'm from the UK too, but I've never come across that rhetoric before in real life. Hopefully things will improve soon

That's a shame, I'm from the UK too, but I've never come across that rhetoric before in real life. Hopefully things will improve soon
Is very shameful I remember a Somali girl who lives in a state with little Somalis complain when her hawaiin and puerto rican friends kept showing her viral hate videos of us and kept on asking why somalis are racist. She was beyond depressed and I remember when people kept dismissing her on this forum. She hasn't been here for a while. It really is affecting a lot of somalis mental health including mine, as thus has now gone beyond social media. You might not experience this now but just watch in some months time when a colleague or friends of your start asking you these questions. Inshallah things improve. It's been ongoing for nearly a year now.

The Prophet Muhammadصلى الله عليه وسلمsaid, the last hour will not be established until trials (fitan) will be shown to the people on mats with two horizontal and two vertical lines."

This was predicted long ago social media is bound to make people suffer the only place I’m on is this forum and reddit and I do this to connect with my people but even I’m trying to limit this.

Ps : you deleted the other one so I wanted to reach this message out to you
Bro I @ you read what I said above

Is very shameful I remember a Somali girl who lives in a state with little Somalis complain when her hawaiin and puerto rican friends kept showing her viral hate videos of us and kept on asking why somalis are racist. She was beyond depressed and I remember when people kept dismissing her on this forum. She hasn't been here for a while. It really is affecting a lot of somalis mental health including mine, as thus has now gone beyond social media. You might not experience this now but just watch in some months time when a colleague or friends of your start asking you these questions. Inshallah things improve. It's been ongoing for nearly a year now.
I behave professionally at work, so one really approaches me with that kind of nonsense lool. Also, I don't have foolish friends thankfully. The only fools I know are my drinking buddies, but I don't drink much anymore

Pinky and her threads
Happy Dance GIF by Dani Coleman

I behave professionally at work, so one really approaches me with that kind of nonsense lool. Also, I don't have foolish friends thankfully. The only fools I know are my drinking buddies, but I don't drink much anymore
That could all change soon if these dark nn don't banish from the internet. So many Somalis are now complaining that this has gone beyond social media. Arghhhh where is the escape button.

I dislike incels but this is a positive sign I can stand behind. We don’t need some qumaayo allowing Somali girls to be sexualized online. Before TikTok and Twitter I think Somalis had a better reputation but now it’s in the bin.

I dislike incels but this is a positive sign I can stand behind. We don’t need some qumaayo allowing Somali girls to be sexualized online. Before TikTok and Twitter I think Somalis had a better reputation but now it’s in the bin.
My main issue isn't really about Somalis girls not posting anymore (at least I hope out of this craziness it made Somali girls more xishood and religious) my main issue is these trolls embarassing our name and making hate videos of Somali girls and exposing our ceeb we been trying to warn our community for many years. Your right our rep is in the bin. But ngl even titkok around 2020-2022 we had still a decent reputation as I would often see positive videos of us going viral and our incels not gaining any attention.

Trending