Has Federalism already failed in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@nine the sadder thing is, even this federalism we are talking about was created by an OMAR MAXAMUD. Where-as Centralism was created by OSMAN MAXAMUD yasin ali sharmarke. Your basically choosing between two damn majerten policies. But majority of MJ's have switched to abdillahi yusuf policy, INCLUDING MYSELF and im osman maxamud and I criticize the loudest osman maxamud policy of centralism which WE CREATED.

Your a true langaab with no history. You took keenadid in, he created mudug/galgaduud empire, then his sons created SYL and taught you his 'politics' to which you still hold onto TILL THIS DAY. You know what the sad thing is? he was considered 'scum' in bari and thrown out. Like you even chase osman maxamud 'left over shit'. Notice how bari-nugaal clans never cut allegiance to king osman? we know what he was doing keenadiid.
I am not versed in intra MJ politics or intra Puntland politics sxb. I wanted to trigger you and it seems like it worked kkkk

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am not versed in intra MJ politics or intra Puntland politics sxb. I wanted to trigger you and it seems like it worked kkkk

Sit down and shut up, you can't even unite marehan niyahow, you aint uniting anyone else in somalia. I would ban your ass from positions arguing 'bal firiya halku ka soo jeedo ninkani iyo siday uu eek tahay' ma khayr ayaa ka sugaysa inu adiga ku samayo. All unproductive clans do not deserve positions and have proven they got nothing to offer somalia.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I know your not well versed as you duck bullets since 1991 up untill now, that has been the marehan STORY in Somalia. The only thing that changes for you is WHO'S BULLET.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Farmaajo people are constantly ducking bullets from either kab iyo lax or kenya or shabab. While Khayre people in el buur evacuated and the town is 'deserted' and noone lives there anymore. Why do we hand power to these type of people in somalia is what baffles me. Why not go to your town as noone will argue with you and object you and then meeshasi wax ka soo saar rather then coming into national politics which is a much more complex matter. Horta tan yar oo hortada yaal oo dadkaga ah oo aan mucurad kala kulmaynin bal wanaagaga halka isku geeya. They can't do it because they know inaysan waxba isku hayin markas bay somalia iyo wax fog ka hadlayan.

Federalism will not work in Somalia. Our society is too tribalistic, we need a strong just central government.

Otherwise we will be a failed state for another 100 years.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
The problem is as you write us that essay of somalinimo(which by the way was taught to u by SYL, a majerten founder ina keenadid son yasin ali sharmarke, you never knew somalinimo before him), the huge problem with what you say about tin roof homes, first GET ONE for GEDO. If you can't help your people, how you going to help mine? horta come with proof of marehan greatness and show us marehan regions rising up and then I might say 'war ninkani might help me'. Till then sit down as you duck bullets from kenya, jubaland, shabab and wipe the kaneeco off your face before you speak to a mighty majerten.

Warya we help our people do you help your people? Jubbada Hoose our tropical region is great. Gedo our Green Valley region is rising. And Jubbada Dhexe our wildlife region is rising.

And there's only one mighty clan that is Beesha Sade.

Sheikh

VIP
Your a true langaab with no history. You took keenadid in, he created mudug/galgaduud empire, then his sons created SYL and taught you his 'politics' to which you still hold onto TILL THIS DAY. You know what the sad thing is? he was considered 'scum' in bari and thrown out. Like you even chase osman maxamud 'left over shit'. Notice how bari-nugaal clans never cut allegiance to king osman? we know what he was doing keenadiid. Boqorka xaarku soo tuuro lama gurbiyo sxb, but your ass DID. All that somalinimo shit farmajo spews, ask him who CREATED IT.

No fam only langaab here is you. Aniga mina gaarteed. :manny:

Sheikh

VIP
@nine the sadder thing is, even this federalism we are talking about was created by an OMAR MAXAMUD. Where-as Centralism was created by OSMAN MAXAMUD yasin ali sharmarke. Your basically choosing between two damn majerten policies. But majority of MJ's have switched to abdillahi yusuf policy, INCLUDING MYSELF and im osman maxamud and I criticize the loudest osman maxamud policy of centralism which WE CREATED.

We took Centralism and made it into a powerhouse system. I'll give you a more simple example that you can comprehend. You know the Pre 2015 Golden State Warriors couldn't succeed in the playoffs with their old coach? And then in 2014 they hired a better coach to push them over the gap into becoming a contender.

That's what us Marehan Ugaases did with Centralism. :mjlaugh:

We made Centralism into a dynasty.

Sheikh

VIP
Sit down and shut up, you can't even unite marehan niyahow, you aint uniting anyone else in somalia. I would ban your ass from positions arguing 'bal firiya halku ka soo jeedo ninkani iyo siday uu eek tahay' ma khayr ayaa ka sugaysa inu adiga ku samayo. All unproductive clans do not deserve positions and have proven they got nothing to offer somalia.

What are you talking about? Marehan is united fam Sade is one. We are uniting everyone in Somalia after all we are the President of the country. Us Marehan Ugaases are very productive. And our illustrious history says it for itself.

Sheikh

VIP
I know your not well versed as you duck bullets since 1991 up untill now, that has been the marehan STORY in Somalia. The only thing that changes for you is WHO'S BULLET.

We are simply the best that's why it was MX vs Muslim in 1991 because everyone envies us. Naw the Marehan story has been we are the rulers of our mammul Jubaland and we are the rulers of Somalia. And bullets we use bullets for karbashing Sade's enemies.

Maxamud Saleban hegemony over leadership

Don't try paint hegemony as unity

Sheikh

VIP
Farmaajo people are constantly ducking bullets from either kab iyo lax or kenya or shabab. While Khayre people in el buur evacuated and the town is 'deserted' and noone lives there anymore. Why do we hand power to these type of people in somalia is what baffles me. Why not go to your town as noone will argue with you and object you and then meeshasi wax ka soo saar rather then coming into national politics which is a much more complex matter. Horta tan yar oo hortada yaal oo dadkaga ah oo aan mucurad kala kulmaynin bal wanaagaga halka isku geeya. They can't do it because they know inaysan waxba isku hayin markas bay somalia iyo wax fog ka hadlayan.

We karbash Kab iyo Lax, we karbash a foreign country, and we easily karbash Al Kabob. That's how strong Sade is mashallah. The power is in our hands because we are the ones that built Somalia. Without us there's no Somalia.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When a Marehan is in a Majerten State. This is what you get

When a Marehan is with himself or other southerners this is what you get.

You support these people because your fooled by one or two rich people in mogadishu(which was looted by the way), but their 'true' population is like this. That's why they got nothing in the south except a 'few rich' 99% are like this and why foreign aid is critical for them.

Sheikh

VIP
Even Saaxo will be your new capital in a few years. Your more productive around Majertens then with Habar gedir or Rahanwayn

My Wagardhac brothers are in Saaxo. Marehan lands are in our regions Jubbada Hoose aka Kismayo, then Jubbada Dhexe, Gedo, GG, Liibaan Zone, NFD. We are productive in Jubaland especially in our tropical region Jubbada Hoose fam. And Gedo is developing precisely into the Green Valley region that it is.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My Wagardhac brothers are in Saaxo. Marehan lands are in our regions Jubbada Hoose aka Kismayo, then Jubbada Dhexe, Gedo, GG, Liibaan Zone, NFD. We are productive in Jubaland especially in our tropical region Jubbada Hoose fam. And Gedo is developing precisely into the Green Valley region that it is.

See I told you the guy that protects el buur AMISOM is telling you WAR DADKANI KA SOO GAARA LOOOOOOOOOOL THEY ARE STARVING and there isnt a single school loooooool and water is carried in bottles.

Admit it bro, niinka aad raisal wasaare ka dhigtay halka ayuu ka soo jeeda see how silly you are.

Sheikh

VIP
When a Marehan is in a Majerten State. This is what you get

When a Marehan is with himself or other southerners this is what you get.

You support these people because your fooled by one or two rich people in mogadishu(which was looted by the way), but their 'true' population is like this. That's why they got nothing in the south except a 'few rich' 99% are like this and why foreign aid is critical for them.

Interesting development for Saaxo.

Us Marehan Ugaases inhabit the South because we are the majority. But for my mammul Jubaland development is the key into turning our mammul into the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending