Has Federalism already failed in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I give these people one tiny compliment and they think they are the best thing since sliced bread. :drakelaugh:

Puntlanders are the biggest beggars in Somalia. When Farmaajo confiscated the 10 million dollars from the UAE. Gaas went all the over the media crying about how that money was for Puntland soldiers and how he now cannot pay to feed his soldiers anymore.

And then they have the audacity to talk about begging.
For a place virtually untouched by war and insecurity you’d think it would look like Singapore reality is PL/SL and Xamar or whatever get handouts for “development” they don’t generate income or create jobs no taxes comes from the population and whatever gets taxed is eaten by the greedy politicians

Farm

VIP
I give these people one tiny compliment and they think they are the best thing since sliced bread. :drakelaugh:

Puntlanders are the biggest beggars in Somalia. When Farmaajo confiscated the 10 million dollars from the UAE. Gaas went all the over the media crying about how that money was for Puntland soldiers and how he now cannot pay to feed his soldiers anymore.

And then they have the audacity to talk about begging.

Lol I don’t think anyone cares what you think. I suggest you help Gedo get a second high school before talking about a region far more developed than your own.

Lol I don’t think anyone cares what you think. I suggest you help Gedo get a second high school before talking about a region far more developed than your own.

Look Gedo is a shithole, none of your insults about Gedo will hurt me.

The difference between you and I, is I know Gedo is a shithole, I am not deluded. You on the other hand think that Puntland is some first class place.Puntland is a shitholen Somaliland is a shithole, Jubbaland is a shithole.

I have far greater ambitions for Somalia than competing over which clan fiefdom is more or less of a shithole than the other ones. That does not bring me pride. What I want is for Somalia to become a first world country. I want Somalia to develop, manufacture, innovate, export. I want Somalia to reach the stars.I want Somalia to compete with the rest of the world.

You think your little tin roofed houses is something to bragg about.

You are pathetic.

I hope 1door slap you up in Tukaraq and take more tanks. We border each other in DDSI not Somalia. B#tch ass nigga salty about Taano and Barre ciil u dhimo

Farm

VIP
I hope 1door slap you up in Tukaraq and take more tanks. We border each other in DDSI not Somalia. B#tch ass nigga salty about Taano and Barre ciil u dhimo
Hopefully you remain caged by our Ogaden friends.

Hopefully you remain caged by our Ogaden friends.
You know damn well they ain't leaving K City district. Their b###h ran away from G Town

Garowe, Somaliland

451px-Musabehi123.jpg

Last edited:
Lol keep barking nothing will change, politics is not your peoples strongest trait which is why your few brain cells can only think of a centralized government.

Shaolin23

This is development buddy what you tried to destroy in 1978 you started the jabhad movement your the catalyst for the destruction of Somalia all because of qabyaalad and your a beggar today just like all other Somalis

Farm

VIP
This is development buddy what you tried to destroy in 1978 you started the jabhad movement your the catalyst for the destruction of Somalia all because of qabyaalad and your a beggar today just like all other Somalis

Pretty sure your uncle destroyed the country once he started massacring other clans starting in 1978, and did a coup in a democratic country and refused to leave power. Of course you can’t take responsibility though....look at the state of Gedo today.

Shaolin23

Pretty sure your uncle destroyed the country once he started massacring other clans starting in 1978 and did a coup in a democratic country and refused to leave power but of course you can’t take responsibility look at the state of Gedo today.
Starting in 1978 go learn history kid you destroyed Somalia and brought back qabyaalad regardless can you top what the government did can you build ports factories roads a professional army can you go to war can you defend your borders ? your a beggar just like everyone else now stop begging the NGOs and and scrap this futile federalism it’s a disguise for qabil Somalia needs real reconciliation it’s also very ironic coming from a guy who got a port and a major road out of my uncle you know what we got 0

Starting in 1978 go learn history kid you destroyed Somalia and brought back qabyaalad regardless can you top what the government did can you build ports factories roads a professional army can you go to war can you defend your borders ? your a beggar just like everyone else now stop begging the NGOs and and scrap this futile federalism it’s a disguise for qabil Somalia needs real reconciliation it’s also very ironic coming from a guy who got a port and a major road out of my uncle you know what we got 0

Non Darood Somalis have told my parents that the most corrupt officials during the Kacaan were actually the non- MX daroods. If they wanted a bit of fairness they would go to MX officials.

I know this is true because places like gedo got absolutley nothing from the Kacaan. Yet Puntland got a port and roads built for them.

That kid has the audacity to say other people are beggars.

Shaolin23

Non Darood Somalis have told my parents that the most corrupt officials during the Kacaan were actually the non- MX daroods. If they wanted a bit of fairness they would go to MX officials.

I know this is true because places like gedo got absolutley nothing from the Kacaan. Yet Puntland got a port and roads built for them.

This is the reality @Farm Equipment a begging culture don’t put down other areas of your own country instead come up with a viable solution for the country that works for everyone Puntland is a shithole and Gedo is more of a shithole your points are irrelevant at the end of the day

https://www.researchgate.net/profil...land-Economic-Challenges-Future-Possibilities

@Shaolin23

DRACO

VIP
Two tanks captured so far I'm pretty sure they are running out of tanks:gaasdrink:

Now they are exposed to attacks from the Galmudug side,that's where tanks came from.:chrisfreshhah:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Look Gedo is a shithole, none of your insults about Gedo will hurt me.

The difference between you and I, is I know Gedo is a shithole, I am not deluded. You on the other hand think that Puntland is some first class place.Puntland is a shitholen Somaliland is a shithole, Jubbaland is a shithole.

I have far greater ambitions for Somalia than competing over which clan fiefdom is more or less of a shithole than the other ones. That does not bring me pride. What I want is for Somalia to become a first world country. I want Somalia to develop, manufacture, innovate, export. I want Somalia to reach the stars.I want Somalia to compete with the rest of the world.

You think your little tin roofed houses is something to bragg about.

You are pathetic.

The problem is as you write us that essay of somalinimo(which by the way was taught to u by SYL, a majerten founder ina keenadid son yasin ali sharmarke, you never knew somalinimo before him), the huge problem with what you say about tin roof homes, first GET ONE for GEDO. If you can't help your people, how you going to help mine? horta come with proof of marehan greatness and show us marehan regions rising up and then I might say 'war ninkani might help me'. Till then sit down as you duck bullets from kenya, jubaland, shabab and wipe the kaneeco off your face before you speak to a mighty majerten.

The problem is as you write us that essay of somalinimo(which by the way was taught to u by SYL, a majerten founder ina keenadid son yasin ali sharmarke, you never knew somalinimo before him), the huge problem with what you say about tin roof homes, first GET ONE for GEDO. If you can't help your people, how you going to help mine? horta come with proof of marehan greatness and show us marehan regions rising up and then I might say 'war ninkani might help me'. Till then sit down as you duck bullets from kenya, jubaland, shabab and wipe the kaneeco off your face before you speak to a mighty majerten.
A Ciise Maxamud guy was telling us that former Madow slaves who were freed had married into Cismaan Maxamuds.
:ohno:

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
A Ciise Maxamud guy waa telling us that former Madow slaves who were freed had married into Cismaan Maxamuds.

If I was in power, I would hand out positions to productive clans who can prove and demonstrate their regions are rising up, if you can't do shit for your own people, you aint gonna do miracles for somalis. Your lucky your getting something because of 'tribal' distribution not 'productive region' distribution. If we shared on regions who are productive this would causes each region to get it's act together.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
A Ciise Maxamud guy waa telling us that former Madow slaves who were freed had married into Cismaan Maxamuds.

Your a true langaab with no history. You took keenadid in, he created mudug/galgaduud empire, then his sons created SYL and taught you his 'politics' to which you still hold onto TILL THIS DAY. You know what the sad thing is? he was considered 'scum' in bari and thrown out. Like you even chase osman maxamud 'left over shit'. Notice how bari-nugaal clans never cut allegiance to king osman? we know what he was doing keenadiid. Boqorka xaarku soo tuuro lama gurbiyo sxb, but your ass DID. All that somalinimo shit farmajo spews, ask him who CREATED IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending