Has Anyone Ever Told You!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Your not Somali it happened to me three different times once in my local Somali barber the guy said 'your not Somali who is your mom or dad .. Can you even speak Somali ' needless to say he was very shocked when I spoke Somali and my brother passed by also it was really awkward I questioned myself if I was Somali lol . I cant even count its happened a bajjilion times even my close relatives that haven't seen me since birth were saying who is this guy in the house or ' will kan (my name) mee yaa. (I can't type Somali its hard) but any way I'm asking HAS ANYONE SAID YOUR NOT SOMALI! (LOOKING)

Yes, somalis & others don't think i'm somali. One somali chick was shocked & stared at me like a unicorn & flat out said "you don't look it":mjlol:
Another time i went to somali language class & the whole class went silent like a gaal came in.

Somalis just don't approach me while xabashis do. i get mad at them so i give the xabashis stank face :pachah1:

The worst thing is that almost all non somali ones insist i'm still not somali even after i've told them. I find it really disrespectful wallahi i feel like fighting. One grabbed my arm & a latino coworkers, compared the color & laughed because i'm lighter than taco boy & said " aren't you supposed to be somali" :ivers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Somalis mistake me for being habesha and habeshas always assume I'm one of them and it's true cause I resemble more Ethiopian/Eritrean than Somali

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Man from my college came up to me and asked where I'm from originally.
Said I'm Somali, he was like naw..you're North African or you must be mixed or something.
:kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts