Has Anyone Ever Told You!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
Your not Somali it happened to me three different times once in my local Somali barber the guy said 'your not Somali who is your mom or dad .. Can you even speak Somali ' needless to say he was very shocked when I spoke Somali and my brother passed by also it was really awkward I questioned myself if I was Somali lol . I cant even count its happened a bajjilion times even my close relatives that haven't seen me since birth were saying who is this guy in the house or ' will kan (my name) mee yaa. (I can't type Somali its hard) but any way I'm asking HAS ANYONE SAID YOUR NOT SOMALI! (LOOKING)

Have you considered certain possibility, maybe time to go to Maury show and find out :hemad::lolbron:

Once, a Chinese guy spoke to me in mandarin and I stared at him. He then asked me if I was Korean in English? Others asked me if I’m Zulu. Wtf is wrong with people?

I got mistaken for carab many times, Yemini and egyptian. Secondly eritrian or ethiopian. But after putting on my jilbaab nobody mistakes me. They would just assume I am Somali or Eritrian or something. 100% Somali.
I don't understand though they must think all somalis are dhuxul or wear long garment. Once before I was wearing the prophet hijaab there were some adeeryaal arguing about whether I was Somali or carab the entire busride. I tried to keep a straight face because they were so offensive
kodakwtf.png
. Waxaas somali maahaan, carab wayee. Like serious waxaas... How rude, I gave them the stanky eye before leaving and they all went like 'ALLAAH gabadah Somali wayaa, one of them was like I told you sooooo'

Zailah

Exam season guys !
I got mistaken for carab many times, Yemini and egyptian. Secondly eritrian or ethiopian. But after putting on my jilbaab nobody mistakes me. They would just assume I am Somali or Eritrian or something. 100% Somali.
I don't understand though they must think all somalis are dhuxul or wear long garment. Once before I was wearing the prophet hijaab there were some adeeryaal arguing about whether I was Somali or carab the entire busride. I tried to keep a straight face because they were so offensive
kodakwtf.png
. Waxaas somali maahaan, carab wayee. Like serious waxaas... How rude, I gave them the stanky eye before leaving and they all went like 'ALLAAH gabadah Somali wayaa, one of them was like I told you sooooo'

I'm sorry abaayo but I found that funny. Our odeys have little respect and manners these days

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
I think because my hair is soft and very ' un normal'
Post a pick of your hair? :cosbyhmm:
Is your hair like this?
A449EAD2-CE65-4693-9E66-859AF58EB15E.jpeg

A01D082C-4F99-4CFF-BC14-1AA59A999BBD.jpeg

I can do my hair like the guy in the last picture but it wouldn’t last long and it will go back to curly.
But I know Somalis who have hair like that but they put on some type of products that makes their hair stay soft and not go back to curly soft.

And I suppose you’re cad cads. My friend is also reer xamar but he is too white even lighter than a Somali Arab friend of mine. And people are always asking him if he really is Somali even the Somalis.

Your not Somali it happened to me three different times once in my local Somali barber the guy said 'your not Somali who is your mom or dad .. Can you even speak Somali ' needless to say he was very shocked when I spoke Somali and my brother passed by also it was really awkward I questioned myself if I was Somali lol . I cant even count its happened a bajjilion times even my close relatives that haven't seen me since birth were saying who is this guy in the house or ' will kan (my name) mee yaa. (I can't type Somali its hard) but any way I'm asking HAS ANYONE SAID YOUR NOT SOMALI! (LOOKING)
I get mistaken for Oromo all the time.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Yes, somalis & others don't think i'm somali. One somali chick was shocked & stared at me like a unicorn & flat out said "you don't look it":mjlol:
Another time i went to somali language class & the whole class went silent like a gaal came in.

Somalis just don't approach me while xabashis do. i get mad at them so i give the xabashis stank face :pachah1:

The worst thing is that almost all non somali ones insist i'm still not somali even after i've told them. I find it really disrespectful wallahi i feel like fighting. One grabbed my arm & a latino coworkers, compared the color & laughed because i'm lighter than taco boy & said " aren't you supposed to be somali" :ivers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it only Somalis who mistake you for non-Somali? Hard times lol. Somalis know 9/10 times that I’m Somali.

Yeah of course cadaan people don't even know the difference between Somali and Jamaican l

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
You're probably mixed somewhere down the line and arn't aware.
Post a pick of your hair? :cosbyhmm:
Is your hair like this?
View attachment 33190
View attachment 33191
I can do my hair like the guy in the last picture but it wouldn’t last long and it will go back to curly.
But I know Somalis who have hair like that but they put on some type of products that makes their hair stay soft and not go back to curly soft.

And I suppose you’re cad cads. My friend is also reer xamar but he is too white even lighter than a Somali Arab friend of mine. And people are always asking him if he really is Somali even the Somalis.

Sadly I have to cut !my hair cuz I'm just to tired of maintenance also this site u can't be too carefully...

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
When I flat iron my hair people ask me “What type of East African I am”
So no
Sometimes I get Ethiopian, But I don’t look Ethiopian to be honest :manny:

Most days are you also Dark skinned Hindi Madow??

DRACO

VIP
weirdly yes both extremes
ive had people approach e talking indian language
last year had a habesha approach me on the tube talking their language

Status
Not open for further replies.