Has anyone been to Croatia ( few of you know how gorgeous Coast Croatia is)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
My school offered a research trip that cost $2000. I didn’t have 2k. I regret not saving up

Antartica is getting hit with global warming bad. It’s best to go as soon as possible.
Not Antarctica, the artic. There are articles claiming that in 150~ years it could have a permenant resident. Cities an all.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
My list
Japan
China
Australia
France
Italy
Spain
Morocco
Antarica
Tonga
Vietnam
South Korea and North Korea
Hungary(i like the name)
Switzerland
Greenland
Kenya
Barbados
Turkey
Armenia(trying to find my kardashian)

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
My list
Japan
China
Australia
France
Italy
Spain
Morocco
Antarica
Tonga
Vietnam
South Korea and North Korea
Hungary(i like the name)
Switzerland
Greenland
Kenya
Barbados
Turkey
Armenia(trying to find my kardashian)
Oh yh Caribbean Islands I forgot I deffo wanted to go to one of the islands but not too many dajjal lives on an island and I don't want to be in the same one and unable to leave on plane :yacadiim:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Oh yh Caribbean Islands I forgot I deffo wanted to go to one of the islands but not too many dajjal lives on an island and I don't want to be in the same one and unable to leave on plane :yacadiim:
Oh I also forgot Chile, Peru, Guatemala,Brazil,Nicaragua. Costa Rica and maybe Argentina.

I’m iffy on Argentina.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
My to visit list eedo:

Malaysia
Turkey
Singapore
Bali
Zanzibar
Namibia
Eritrea
Mauritania
Oman
Chile
Cuba
Croatia
Bosnia
Chechnya
Uzbekistan
Iran
Maritime Canada
Scotland
Finland
St Petersburg, Russia
Returned to sanity Syria
Cypress
Greece
Malta
Senegal
Rwanda

Welcome sahiib!

:friendhug:

Balkans is a very interesting place historically, since I'm a fan of ancient Greece. It would be intersting if the ancient populations were still around e.g. Illyrians, Thracians etc.

However, I don't care for Slavs, so no thanks. Low class people of europe.:nahgirl:

What are u on abour, Croatia is a very popular destination, all madows from the UK love going to Croatia

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What are u on abour, Croatia is a very popular destination, all madows from the UK love going to Croatia

Clearly these UK members don’t know abt it nevermind anyone in North America ( Dominican Republic and Cuba is their destinations)

Jeesto

VIP
Yes, been to Hvar. Going to Croatia was the trend in Sweden back in 2k14 and 2k15. I had a great time there:dabcasar:

I’m seriously looking into it but my color is making me be careful to go there till I check google about “being black in Croatia “ Slavic people are very racist people. They’ll literally see me as a monkey

It has become like the go to newish party capital of Europe over the last decade or so. It looks lit if you into drinking and sleeping around.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It has become like the go to newish party capital of Europe over the last decade or so. It looks lit if you into drinking and sleeping around.

I’ve been saying adeer the place is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending