Has anyone been to Croatia ( few of you know how gorgeous Coast Croatia is)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I’m seriously looking into it but my color is making me be careful to go there till I check google about “being black in Croatia “ Slavic people are very racist people. They’ll literally see me as a monkey

I’m seriously looking into it but my color is making me be careful to go there till I check google about “being black in Croatia “ Slavic people are very racist people. They’ll literally see me as a monkey
They are slaves. Slave derived from the word Slavic. So don't get upset when they call you a monkey saxib. They were trash in the past and trash now

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I do the same shit.

I still feel uncomfortable being the only black(Somali just so I don’t trigger the racist people in here) in areas filled with whites. I don’t even travel around to the country side. I’m in fear of running into members of the KKK.

Nope but i'd like the honour of fucking their milf president.

:leon:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I do the same shit.

I still feel uncomfortable being the only black(Somali just so I don’t trigger the racist people in here) in areas filled with whites. I don’t even travel around to the country side. I’m in fear of running into members of the KKK.

Adeer I use to once do a job where I use to travel to small towns where homes had the confederate flags. I use to be concerned then I realized that them people got their own problems. They tend to be less educated and sometimes down to earth.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Somalis have just discovered Morroco and Turkey . In 10 years time they will have heard of beautiful places like Slovenia and Bosnia.

Horta have you noticed how Somalis copy one another like sheeps where they constantly vacation at Morocco, Turkey and Dubai

How about going to th se places we mentioned

Xoolos

Slovenia aa? :shookgabre:
Pls don't tell me there's Somalis visiting that place :mjlol:
No, but my white boy told me it’s a beautiful place and much cheaper than many other tourist destination. Bosnia is also a beautiful Muslim country if you’re not looking for places like Spain.

Somalis have recently discovered Morroco and Turkey. At least they’re diversifying from Hargeysa and Dubai.

Horta have you noticed how Somalis copy one another like sheeps where they constantly vacation at Morocco, Turkey and Dubai

How about going to th se places we mentioned

Xoolos
Its an old nomadic tradition : you send scouts to confirm the location and other visitors follow. If a few Somalis visit these places the rest will follow.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Adeer I use to once do a job where I use to travel to small towns where homes had the confederate flags. I use to be concerned then I realized that them people got their own problems. They tend to be less educated and sometimes down to earth.
Bro why the f*ck are there people with confederate flags living in Ohio. Weren’t y’all part of the union.its puzzling seeing non southern states with loads of people waving the confederate flag or wanting to be part of the confederacy.

Stay away from those racist people

No, but my white boy told me it’s a beautiful place and much cheaper than many other tourist destination. Bosnia is also a beautiful Muslim country if you’re not looking for places like Spain.

Somalis have recently discovered Morroco and Turkey. At least they’re diversifying from Hargeysa and Dubai.
True, everyone is visiting those countries with their families this summer :pachah1:
My family is either visiting Morocco, Turkey or SL next year

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I have been there several times, due to obvious reasons (Bosnia being a country that borders Croatia and cultural/economic/ethnical reason).

The landscape is beautiful, especially the coast. Pretty expensive though, they are not that serviceminded either.

When it comes to their opinion of Muslims, there are those who hate Muslims and those who dont. As long as you respect the host, you wont have any problems.

I am in Bosnia right now. A lot of Arabs come here for vacation, I guess they are fascinated with how green and rich with water Bosnia is. Like Jannah... I see them all the time on snapchat map.

There is now also a new refugee route through Bosnia. Not really happy about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts