Has anyone been to Croatia ( few of you know how gorgeous Coast Croatia is)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I am in Bosnia right now. A lot of Arabs come here for vacation, I guess they are fascinated with how green and rich with water Bosnia is. Like Jannah... I see them all the time on snapchat map.

Gulf Arab men are disgusting. They come there to have sex with White Muslims on temporary marriages.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I have been there several times, due to obvious reasons (Bosnia being a country that borders Croatia and cultural/economic/ethnical reason).

The landscape is beautiful, especially the coast. Pretty expensive though, they are not that serviceminded either.

When it comes to their opinion of Muslims, there are those who hate Muslims and those who dont. As long as you respect the host, you wont have any problems.

I am in Bosnia right now. A lot of Arabs come here for vacation, I guess they are fascinated with how green and rich with water Bosnia is. Like Jannah... I see them all the time on snapchat map.

There is now also a new refugee route through Bosnia. Not really happy about that.

Are you somali? :holeup::jaynerd::ooh:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
If you visit poor East European it sounds like you're poor.
What exactly do you get from it no culture thats interesting no nice weather.
No offence

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I do the same shit.

I still feel uncomfortable being the only black(Somali just so I don’t trigger the racist people in here) in areas filled with whites. I don’t even travel around to the country side. I’m in fear of running into members of the KKK.
You're nearly there now just drop the colour fully
images (1).jpeg

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
If you visit poor East European it sounds like you're poor.
What exactly do you get from it no culture thats interesting no nice weather.
No offence

Have you ever been to Prague or Budapest? I guess not. Eastern Europe is a vast area and culturally really diversified.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Gulf Arab men are disgusting. They come there to have sex with White Muslims on temporary marriages.

That phenomenon is not as common in Bosnia though. Not saying there aren't women that have done that, but the numbers are no way near big.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Where do you prefer Eedo?
Mexico, Malaysia, Turkey, Oman, Qatar, Antarctic, China, Chile, Japan, Indonesia, Tanzania maybe Nigeria
Mainly hot countries with nice views. Idc about human history I care about Allah's natural beauty.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Tbh the whole of Europe doenst interest me it's not my style just to see buildings mainly
I’m interested in going to Rome and checking out the collesium. Budapest only because I watched the grand Budapest hotel and it looks nice.london so I can take a selfie with those royal guards with the microphone hats.italy for pizza. I’m trying to see the Eiffel tower in france too.germany to visit aushwitz. I also want to go to a liverpool game in the Uk.plus most countries in Europe I’m assuming based on pictures have nice scenery.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Mexico, Malaysia, Turkey, Oman, Qatar, Antarctic, China, Chile, Japan, Indonesia, Tanzania maybe Nigeria
Mainly hot countries with nice views. Idc about human history I care about Allah's natural beauty.
My school offered a research trip that cost $2000. I didn’t have 2k. I regret not saving up

Antartica is getting hit with global warming bad. It’s best to go as soon as possible.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

My to visit list eedo:

Malaysia
Turkey
Singapore
Bali
Zanzibar
Namibia
Eritrea
Mauritania
Oman
Chile
Cuba