HARRY POTTER looking cadaan fella bags a Xaliimo cheaply ( wedding hall looks $1k)

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

This is blasphemous! Not the fact that she married the dude but that she would’ve demanded her wedding at the Renaissance hotel if dude was a faarax.

What is y’ Xaliimo’s problem
That poor kid will never be looked at as Somali or white
That’s just sad not gonna lie

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Omg what is she thinking?

He will kill her in her sleep with knife. She better sleep with one eye open!

Gurigaas, hal nin maba haysadho. Hadhi aabahoodkeydhi eey choogteey, wu dheheeya "markii calooshadha aad yaraaysatid, nin waan kuu raadhin doona"

Mind the broken grammar. Never typed af Somali before and hardly speak it but I understand it! Geeljires, unite! :superman:

What I hate the most is that somalis say we are racist to ajnabis, but when it comes to weddings the majority attending are all ways somalis why is that? Don't these ajnabis have family and friends to support them
Yeah exactly Somalis just talk ish but other races show there racism by not turning up or show their contempt by being silent basically they unapprove of it

Yeah exactly Somalis just talk ish but other races show there racism by not turning up or show their contempt by being silent basically they unapprove of it
Sadly somalis will never understand.
I have never seen a wedding were the ajnabis were the majority

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1596649007402.png

Trending