HARRY POTTER looking cadaan fella bags a Xaliimo cheaply ( wedding hall looks $1k)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Shes beautiful, @Grigori Rasputin your national liberation efforts failed!

Old age Abti! You remember how I use to travel far and near to liberate these xaliimos but now my stamina has determined :ivers: ...hey it awaits us all...once remember doing 17 rounds in 36 hours. Didn’t even leave the hotel. Now she’s married with kids but will she forget about my conquest. I doubt it.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This just looks strange seeing a big Somali women and skinny nerdy white guy. Either she wants mixed kids or the guy is rich. We need @Basra insight on this.

I’m trying to figure out the background of the story. She looks somewhat older. Is she a single mother fed up with faaraxs? What’s going on here. It’s hard for me to believe that it’s abkut pure love. There’s more to it from my intuition.

I’m trying to figure out the background of the story. She looks somewhat older. Is she a single mother fed up with faaraxs? What’s going on here. It’s hard for me to believe that it’s abkut pure love. There’s more to it from my intuition.
This man can’t be rich if this the venue so it only leaves me to the conclusion she saw an opportunity for mixed kids and took it. She will dominate this poor fellow as he will not handle the wrath of Somali women.

he has a resemblance to Austin Powers

maxresdefault-1-750x500.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Old age Abti! You remember how I use to travel far and near to liberate these xaliimos but now my stamina has determined :ivers: ...hey it awaits us all...once remember doing 17 rounds in 36 hours. Didn’t even leave the hotel. Now she’s married with kids but will she forget about my conquest. I doubt it.
Why dont you teach your ways to the next generation? Or are they too incelly?

I wouldn’t touch that with a mile long pole. He must be terminally ill and she knows he’s got a large stash of money holed up somewhere. No other explanation.:susp:

What I hate the most is that somalis say we are racist to ajnabis, but when it comes to weddings the majority attending are all ways somalis why is that? Don't these ajnabis have family and friends to support them

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I haven't watched the vid but the cheaper the marriage the better Islamically. Mashallah