Harrow Double stabbing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only for dumb gangsters it is a beautiful girl like you would be happy2happy in london
Not really Madows killed innocents so far. They are so fucking dumb they can't tell gang members from innocents. Then a Madow mother goes on about how good her son was, if she stepped up her parenting game then that nigga would be in UNI and not getting revenge killed. Honestly the uk government needs to teach Madows how to be good parents if they want gang wars to end. I don't think somalis start gang wars right @Geeljire sanbuur? correct me if i'm wrong.

:farmajoyaab:

Not really Madows killed innocents so far. They are so fucking dumb they can't tell gang members from innocents. Then a Madow mother goes on about how good her son was, if she stepped up her parenting game then that nigga would be in UNI and not getting revenge killed. Honestly the uk government needs to teach Madows how to be good parents if they want gang wars to end. I don't think somalis start gang wars right @Geeljire sanbuur? correct me if i'm wrong.

:farmajoyaab:
Somalis are mostly not involved in gang wars majority are normal people chasing careers Madows on the other hand are from broken families so they start many gang wars for banter resulting in being victims of majority of londons murders.

I can't even fucking hell, this isn't a gang but a rainbow flag wearing movement. are gay.

Anyone remember a story of a london guy who got exposed as a guy who appeared in a gay video qherwbhe was being posses on. He was boys with the rappers coins and bigwatch. Nacalaa ku yaal to all the Madows

I can't even fucking hell, this isn't a gang but a rainbow flag wearing movement. ****** are gay.

Anyone remember a story of a london guy who got exposed as a guy who appeared in a gay video qherwbhe was being posses on. He was boys with the rappers coins and bigwatch. Nacalaa ku yaal to all the Madows
Their music is hard but I can't get into it because of their battyboi antics . They're banned from making music now tho so it's calm and their songs have been taken down

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

LOL, wallahi 1011 are some pussyos Bush (#12World) been violating 1011 from Ladbroke Grove for timeeeee now. Hows AP taking credits for dipping Teewizz (may he rest in Jennah) when it was done by Rayners Lane yutes whos opps are ngang from Northolt where little tarrabi was from.

Its basically Northolt and Shepards bush Versus Rayners Lane and Ladbroke Grove.

LOL, wallahi 1011 are some pussyos Bush (#12World) been violating 1011 from Ladbroke Grove for timeeeee now. Hows AP taking credits for dipping Teewizz (may he rest in Jennah) when it was done by Rayners Lane yutes whos opps are ngang from Northolt where little tarrabi was from.

Its basically Northolt and Shepards bush Versus Rayners Lane and Ladbroke Grove.
Digga ds moist denied his bros on camera then disses a dead man on a tune thats cowardly

I can't even fucking hell, this isn't a gang but a rainbow flag wearing movement. ****** are gay.

Loool pembury man are finished after that L

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
These kids are bleeding to death and y’all laughing like hyenas cause they are ‘Madows’

@AussieHustler what is going in uk and why are folks so primitive down there

Gay dons in gangs:

Beanz from Pembury. Tied up and went from gangbanger to a starring role in a gang bang.

There was even a guy from London fields that put his dick in an opps mouth who they caught and took a photo to put on twitter.

1011 or whatever this gay group is called got twerkers in the team.

There was an insta video of masked gang members looking like they were about to leave the house to ride out this year, were one donny was whining and two guys took turns to catch it.

Too many gay dons in gangs.

Stay safe, these donnies put a whole new meaning to touching skin:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Gay dons in gangs:

Beanz from Pembury. Tied up and went from gangbanger to a starring role in a gang bang.

There was even a guy from London fields that put his dick in an opps mouth who they caught and took a photo to put on twitter.

1011 or whatever this gay group is called got twerkers in the team.

There was an insta video of masked gang members looking like they were about to leave the house to ride out this year, were one donny was whining and two guys took turns to catch it.

Too many gay dons in gangs.

Stay safe, these donnies put a whole new meaning to touching skin:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
These Madows are gay asf walahi shortz got rushed badly by Kaos and margs for getting uck off that ute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending