Harrow Double stabbing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe he got away with it. The problem somalis have is numbers. Even if we take them out 2 to 1 they will still outlast us
Somalis are scared of mcase in this situation they should just end it all next attack kill or be killed weeye these guys are still thinking about jail time its dumbness walalka got killed you have to kill three for him not these silly pokings

I live near you sxb. You can catch me munching on maraq digaag your hooyo made for me

@ AR Hawd,

Look at these chicken n chips they dont even know how to engage in good old Somali geezer banter.

The likes of Qashin are the ones stabbing each other because they automatically feel emasculated by every joke or comment.

War maxa hooyoday ka rabta?

@ AR Hawd,

Look at these chicken n chips they dont even know how to engage in good old Somali geezer banter.

The likes of Qashin are the ones stabbing each other because they automatically feel emasculated by every joke or comment.

War maxa hooyoday ka rabta?
It's not that deep ina adeer. You came for my dad and I joked about your mum making me cunto . Its all bants don't take it too personal

It's not that deep ina adeer. You came for my dad and I joked about your mum making me cunto . Its all bants don't take it too personal

Cultural lesson number 1: Hooyo or sister doesn’t come into Somali Geezer Banter.

Cultural lesson 2: I never came for your dad. Go over the question and remark your answer.

Cultural lesson number 1: Hooyo or sister doesn’t come into Somali Geezer Banter.

Cultural lesson 2: I never came for your dad. Go over the question and remark your answer.
I could've misinterpreted it but it still isn't that deep. Cunto qof in loo sameeyo shouldn't get you that vexed

Status
Not open for further replies.