Hargeysa Newspaper spreading lies about Suldaan Wabar

They have few villages there but it is true it is empty inhospitable land. Anyway this is how the northern part of the seasonal river of Hargeisa is settled.

Red = New Hargeisa (HY)

Green = Dami surbub (Madhibaan)

Yellow = SM areas

HY & HA don't even share a border in Hargeisa.

View attachment 87828
Bro you’re delusional. Gacan libaax district is half habar awal and half gabooye and isxaaq carre.

Bohol

VIP
Bro you’re delusional. Gacan libaax district is half habar awal and half gabooye and isxaaq carre.

Land mass disagrees unless you are saying Gacanlibaax includes parts of northern Hargeisa. The only way HA can live in Gacanlibaax is if Cabaaye and 150 neighborhoods are included.

I still can’t believe the gadabur dude brought up liban samatalis. Like liban samatalis has so little respect for you. He doesn’t believe you can bust a grape that’s why he’s gassing you up. He wants muse to karbash you and give consessions to him. Like Wallahi these people don’t understand garxajis they’re the most ruthless isaaq. Caare is the man that humiliated dhulbahante chased there garaads out of taleex and made Cali Khalif do the mad mullah sprint out of SL into Ethiopia and today you think he cares about anyone other than his jufo.

Bohol

VIP
A clearer map of Hargeisa.

upload_2020-1-9_3-56-47.png

Bohol

VIP
Your folks live here bro View attachment 87833

Little kid don't tell me where my people live in Hargeisa. New Hargeisa existed even before there was any HA in Hargeisa :lol: :lol: .

1968 map. New Hargeisa boundaries extend from near central Hargeisa (the suuq), its boundaries start from the theater to the outskirts of Haleeya in modern day.

upload_2020-1-9_11-21-15.png

What HA try to claim is the Madhibaan Haffa which is north east and large parts of northern Hargeisa aka Daami :damn:

upload_2020-1-9_11-22-55.png

Bohol

VIP
Habar Awal are the same people who lie and say they started the great city of Hargeisa, when it was Cidagaale

I trust nothing they say online.:reallymaury: Good work @Bohol and @Kezira , stop their We Wuzzing :yousmart:

Unfortunately for them there is seasoned veterans here who will whip them into shape if they come with such nonsense. This is not their mothers houses (where can they spread ducktales).

Bohol

VIP
That guy is delusional and a shameless liar. Of course we live in gacan libaax I been there myself.

9BACABE8-F300-4BE2-8BA7-EFACB1FE0C66.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol:

Sheikh Madar is west of Daami and the rest are in northern Hargeisa (including Waraabe salaan). Non of those neighborhoods are in east or north east Hargeisa :lol: .

Hence why I said "Land mass disagrees unless you are saying Gacanlibaax includes parts of northern Hargeisa. The only way HA can live in Gacanlibaax is if Cabaaye and 150 neighborhoods are included."

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Sheikh Madar is west of Daami and the rest are in northern Hargeisa (including Waraabe salaan). Non of those neighborhoods are in east or north east Hargeisa :lol: .

Hence why I said "Land mass disagrees unless you are saying Gacanlibaax includes parts of northern Hargeisa. The only way HA can live in Gacanlibaax is if Cabaaye and 150 neighborhoods are included."
389BED8C-B17B-4590-ACE2-A25E25D857EE.jpg

The settlements you said in northwest are north east.

North east Gacan Libaax, highlighted HA areas, North, and north west 26 JUNE and Koodbuur are also HA.26 JUNE are more like central north while Koodbuur is north west :trumpsmirk:

Bohol

VIP
389BED8C-B17B-4590-ACE2-A25E25D857EE.jpg

The settlements you said in northwest are north east.

North east Gacan Libaax, highlighted HA areas, North, and north west 26 JUNE and Koodbuur are also HA.26 JUNE are more like central north while Koodbuur is north west :trumpsmirk:

When did I said north west? I said Sheikh Madar is west of Daami and Waraabe Salaan is north west of Daami.

We don't share borders. The Madhibaan of Daami live in between us. :manny:

upload_2020-1-9_17-56-39.png

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
When did I said north west? I said Sheikh Madar is west of Daami and Waraabe Salaan is north west of Daami.

We don't share borders. The Madhibaan of Daami live in between us. :manny:

View attachment 87924
You’re trying to change up the subject.

I don't care who borders who, HA live in north east Gacaan Libaax district of Hargiesa as far as Sheekh Nuur. Daami is also in north east and counted as part of Gacaan Libaax.

So Gacaan Libaax is not Isxaaq district, its shared with HA and Madibaan. That’s why we got so much votes from there.

"

these areas are part of north east :heh:

Bohol

VIP
You’re trying to change up the subject.

I don't care who borders who, HA live in north east Gacaan Libaax district of Hargiesa as far as Sheekh Nuur. Daami is also in north east and counted as part of Gacaan Libaax.

So Gacaan Libaax is not Isxaaq district, its shared with HA and Madibaan. That’s why we got so much votes from there.

these areas are part of north east :heh:

First of all I have never claimed Gacanlibaax is only Isaxaaq.As I said at the start your people live in north of Daami aka the Madhibaan neighborhood. It is your folks that tried to claim they live in eastern Hargeisa (New Hargeisa). :lol:

I have no problem with your folks saying they live near the Madhibaan haffa (north & parts of north eastern Hargeisa). Don't claim you live in eastern Hargeisa though.

upload_2020-1-9_11-22-55-png.87864

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
First of all I have never claimed Gacanlibaax is only Isaxaaq.As I said at the start your people live in north of Daami aka the Madhibaan neighborhood. It is your folks that tried to claim they live in eastern Hargeisa (New Hargeisa). :lol:

I have no problem with your folks saying they live near the Madhibaan haffa (north & parts of north eastern Hargeisa). Don't claim you live in eastern Hargeisa though.

upload_2020-1-9_11-22-55-png.87864

C731296F-32C2-4F29-BE6F-48F49B84DF50.jpg

New Hargiesa is next to Daami, south of Madhibaan Neighborhood, is that supposed to be an insult?

HA live north of Daami meanwhile Isxaaq live in south of Daami. They all constitute Gacaan Libaax AKA North east Hargiesa. Stop changing the topic about us claiming eastern hargeisa :ufdup:

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
New Hargiesa is next to Daami, south of Madhibaan Neighborhood, is that supposed to be an insult?

HA live north of Daami meanwhile Isxaaq live in south of Daami. They all constitute Gacaan Libaax AKA North east Hargiesa. Stop changing the topic about us claiming eastern hargeisa :ufdup:

It is a geographical reality not a insult. Living in few parts of Gacanlibaax doesn't mean anything. I deal with land borders.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Colonial Census. How long will you run in the foot steps of the Colonials. Oh wait they made you what you are today. Before the colonials arrived. Your whole clan were cawaan and didn't even have a Sultan. The colonials installed everything for your scum people even made capital Berbera and then Hargeisa and played with numbers to favor your people. That's why you scream colonial census since you were there loved slave and subject put in Human Zoo and enjoyed in Fcking Street.
mb-png.46254
06k.jpg
RLz7wGv.png
The 1910 Somali Village
One of the more peculiar attractions was the Somali village. Seventy Somalis had been shipped over to Scotland to live in mud huts and be gawped at by members of the public. These human zoos, or "ethnological expositions," had taken off across Europe from the 1870s. They were billed as a serious exposition of foreign cultures, but most of the visitors just pointed and laughed.

Like a cawaan slave to his master you agreed to be put in a zoo because master gave you a few pennies. Now go on glorify the days that your master inflated your numbers just to caress your futo or just like he enjoyed the spoils of your women.
You're a G :russ::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Thanks for the laugh - haven't looked into those human zoos in time

ZubayriAdali

حزب ال جمعية بني اسحاق و منيليها | pan-Ishaaqist
What Saxil gobol do you mean Berbera district?

Here is your 35% of Berbera district :lol:

View attachment 87810
You’re from bari sxb, you don’t know shit about Berbera district.
The district in its entirety is between CM, and HJ at east - there’s also a population of Sacad Muuse, at Bulhar and even further west.

An approximate map of the district
21686DC6-6250-4CAA-BC80-28C694D008D9.jpeg

As for Sheikh district, I won’t deny HY presence at the south-west of the district (Fadhiweyn, Kulmiye, Marso, Gacan Libaax). But the town (Sheikh) itself is clear CM majority. The two largest towns in the district is Sheikh and Hudisa