Hargeysa Newspaper spreading lies about Suldaan Wabar

Bohol

VIP
LMAO don’t tell me you listen to liban samatalis and get confidence. Liban knows who the majority in hargeisa is. Kulmiye won 70% of the vote share of hargeisa.
View attachment 87808
North is habar awal South is everyone else. Don’t you hear how liban samatalis patronises you laangaabs on calls. He just wants to shake down muse bixi which has not work which is driving him even more nuts. We could make liban samatalis himself the president and Wallahi he would care if we threw you all in the ocean.

Since when did HA live in New Hargeisa district or east Hargeisa to begin with? :pachah1: nice paint job.

Hargeisa district is majority Garhajis.

Hargeisa local councillors

7 HY, 4 Cidagele total 11 Garhajis.

HA 9 (8 SM & 1 CM)

As for Sheekh district it is split close to 50-50

WADANI - 5472

KUMIYE -6004

View attachment 87806

In terms of land. Hargeisa district is also Garhajis & Arap majority.:russsmug:

View attachment 87807
Cisse muse are sympathetic to HY but now you have lost all their support. Ama is waal ama qali you will get what you want when you kiss the ring and sit on the dab libaax of habar awal.

Since when HA live in New Hargeisa district or east Hargeisa to begin with? :pachah1: nice paint job.

They feel crowded. Why dont you Garhajis give them sadaqah in land? :lol:

I'll give them Ceel Sheekh so they can breathe a little bit. 30 km stretch cant be good for your health :mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
Cisse muse are sympathetic to HY but now you have lost all their support. Ama is waal ama qali you will get what you want when you kiss the ring and sit on the dab libaax of habar awal.

Cisse Muse are landless in Hargeisa they live in Sheikh Madar neighborhood bordering the Madhibaan neighborhood of Daami. HA & HY don't even share a border in Hargeisa, Madhibaans live in the middle.

Bohol

VIP
The same habar awal that received half the vote share of gacan libaax district. The other half being gabooye and isxaaq caare.

That still doesn't mean there is any HA in eastern Hargeisa or north east (that is Gabooye territory) :lol: .

Cisse Muse are landless in Hargeisa they live in Sheikh Madar neighborhood bordering the Madhibaan neighborhood of Daami. HA & HY don't even share a border in Hargeisa, Madhibaans live in the middle.
Cisse muse own the whole gobols of Saaxil and berbera port.

Bohol

VIP
They feel crowded. Why dont you Garhajis give them sadaqah in land? :lol:

I'll give them Ceel Sheekh so they can breathe a little bit. 30 km stretch cant be good for your health :mjlol:

kkkkk I laugh walle when I see them claiming random Cidagale & Isaxaaq villages on the internet. :gucciwhat:

Bohol

VIP
Cisse muse own the whole gobols of Saaxil and berbera port.

What Saxil gobol do you mean Berbera district?

Here is your 35% of Berbera district :lol:

upload_2020-1-9_3-16-9.png

Bohol

VIP
Bro cisse muse live upto burco like Wallahi I’m not ganna argue with you. Berbera and sheikh districts are disputed between cisse muse subclans.

Do you think you are talking to clueless kids here? HA only live in western Berbera district, eastern Berbera district is HJ. While southern Berbera district is Musa Cabdalle.

Do you think you are talking to clueless kids here? HA only live in western Berbera district, eastern Berbera district is HJ. While southern Berbera district is Musa Cabdalle.
Whatever man who’s the mayor of sheekh then? And there is no population in the sanaag berbera cross roads area. HJ cannot muster up anything. Cisse muse have more councillors then HJ and muse Cadullah put together. It was just a few months ago when the burco mayor got shot up on duleedka magaalada burco by cisse muse nomads.
This is when Silanyo was pres and the HJ sarkaal got smoked in berbera.

If Somaliland continues jeegaan will continue unless HY come and sit on the dab libaax. If Somaliland ends we will have our maamul with all the milk and honey undisputed without contest. Cuqdada iska saar niyow.

Bohol

VIP
@Samaalism if you want to claim eastern Berbera district be my guest but right now (there is no HA there or few that I am aware of). Trying to say HA live in eastern Berbera district means HA shares a border with Sanaag which we both know ain't true :lol: .

@Samaalism if you want to claim eastern Berbera district be my guest but right now (there is no HA there or few that I am aware of). Trying to say HA live in eastern Berbera district means HA shares a border with Sanaag which we both know ain't true :lol: .
HJ live in the eastern most parts of berbera district but there is no population. HJ don’t even live there they claim it but it’s empty land and part of the berbera district which is wholly dominated by cisse muse.

Bohol

VIP
HJ live in the eastern most parts of berbera district but there is no population. HJ don’t even live there they claim it but it’s empty land and part of the berbera district which is wholly dominated by cisse muse.

They have few villages there but it is true it is empty inhospitable land. Anyway this is how the northern part of the seasonal river of Hargeisa is settled.

Red = New Hargeisa (HY)

Green = Dami surbub (Madhibaan)

Yellow = SM areas

HY & HA don't even share a border in Hargeisa.

upload_2020-1-9_3-41-31.png

Trending

Latest posts