Hargeysa Newspaper spreading lies about Suldaan Wabar

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Isaaq do not have even one seat in Awdal. They tried to cheat one Issa Mamasaan from his seat in 2012 and he kicked him out. Currently standing there isn't even one.
As for Gabiley district, before the Somaliland project, in the 70's the mayor of Wajaale was Reer Nuur and the district commissioner in Gabiley was Jaamac Samatar who was Bahabar Abokor (Baha Samaroon).

We have a Reer Xareed seat in Lughaya, let's not lie here. Mayor and vice mayor for both Gabiley and Wajaale are Jibril Abokor. You know we had a Hawiye mayor in Hargeisa? Back in the 70's Somalia were united. Borama even had a Jibril Abokor mayor. It doesn't prove anything. Kullaha back in the 70's, Somalis didn't care about Qabiil back then.
:drakewtf:

Also, the two villages you listed Ceel Bardaale and Seemaal belong to Reer Xareed. Muusa Biixi allowed them to graze because Awdal were having a drought but Reer Nuur were being ungrateful so they told them to go away but Reer Nuur didn't like that which led to few clashes but Reer Nuur went back to Baki. Is that your only evidence to proof these areas are shared?
:gucciwhat:

If the two states unite. The Habar Awal will be the biggest losers and the Gadabuursi and Garhajis would eat the most.

The majority clan in Waqooyi Galbeed is Garhajis and the majority clan in Awdal is Gadabuursi. That would be a disaster for the Habar Awal, which is why they are so adamant on the Somaliland project.

Lughaya is quite far away. Focus more on Ceel Sheekh (which was previously of the Berbera district), currently has a Maxamed Case (Samaroon) mayor.
Bro you’re retarded we was the prime minister of Somalia when Somaliland got made. Cigaal was at a dibu heshiseen shir of somalia when Somaliland got made.

What are your basing you’re nonsense on. Habar awal is the demographic majority when these two gobols are put together. There is no garxajis there is cidagalle and arab and isxaaq caare.

FBA930FE-6690-434E-B274-7A2208082BDF.png

3A7EB396-8F44-4DAB-9E9E-EEA60719C63A.jpeg

Sacad muse alone produce 130k votes from maroodijeex. Then add cisse muse from saaxil. If all other clans vote as a block we wil still be all out majority and these clans will never vote as a block against habar awal. You will lose your madaxweyne ku xigeen automatic position. We will give all the nice positions to cidagalle and arab and occasionally let them lead.

It will be the end of gadabursi we will repopulate the awdal coast with no xishood.

Just wait till darasalam gets added to lughaya. Plus the sacad muse that already live in lughaya administered areas. Lughaya is gone. We will allow cisse to reign supreme in saylac till we take over that district aswell. Gadabur your land is borama and we will start arguing over that soon.

You seem to have reading comprehension. It says Jibril Abokor land extends from Dilla meaning Dilla is the border. Also, it never said Kalabaydh is shared. It said near kalabaydh is where Jibril Abokor and Gadabursi farms mingle which is near Dilla.

Also, Lewis never mentioned the coast so it did not contradict my map. Look at this old map of Burton's route to Harar from the coast. HA are firmly established in coastal Awdal.

Pyu3hMq.jpg

It correctly shows Samaroon land in SL starting at Dilla.

Xa6XXrX.png

Habar Awal traditional wells and grazing grounds, which clearly shows that Gabiley, Arabsiyo, Ceelbardale, Qabri Bahar, Biji, Biyo Dader, and more as all native Jibril Abokor towns. Some of the towns listed are northwest of Gabiley district.

A8ikkE5l.png

I will just say this clearly. Gadabursi have no settlement in Gabiley district whatsoever. They do have some farms but only within different Jibril Abokor sub-clans. This is why you have no seat in Gabiley district and I am aware of other langaabs in Gabiley distrct. Every region in Somaliweyn has langaabs but our langaabs are represented and if no other clan is settled that means they don't live in Gabiley district, period.

Maps are ridiculous.

Richard Burton map doesn't clearly show any demarcations. Maps are also subjective and not subject to study. Most maps show that Habar Awal dont reach anywhere near Awdal anyways. For example:

fd03GQg.jpg

0gsh06u.jpg

KKIVTOy.jpg

As for Gabiley:

gadabuursi5gabilay-png.1208

This source states that the Habar Awal do not inhabit any Awdal district, but states that the Gadabuursi share Gabiley:

JKO95My.jpg

https://www.refworld.org/docid/4ff3fa8b2.html
Pastoral society and transnational refugees: population movements in Somaliland and eastern Ethiopia 1988 - 2000

Bro you’re retarded we was the prime minister of Somalia when Somaliland got made. Cigaal was at a dibu heshiseen shir of somalia when Somaliland got made.

What are your basing you’re nonsense on. Habar awal is the demographic majority when these two gobols are put together. There is no garxajis there is cidagalle and arab and isxaaq caare.

View attachment 87800
View attachment 87801
Sacad muse alone produce 130k votes from maroodijeex. Then add cisse muse from saaxil. If all other clans vote as a block we wil still be all out majority and these clans will never vote as a block against habar awal. You will lose your madaxweyne ku xigeen automatic position. We will give all the nice positions to cidagalle and arab and occasionally let them lead.

It will be the end of gadabursi we will repopulate the awdal coast with no xishood.

Colonial statistics are redundant.

Major Hunter estimated the Gadabursi and Issa to be a combined population of 454,700 in 1884!

DP5QIOR.png

So which one is reliable. Its all fake, no real census was ever taken.

Population statistics arent taken from polling stations. Thats just stupid. Garhajis are the majority of both Hargeisa and Berbera districts. If Awdal and Waqooyi Galbeed ever become a Maamul, Habar Awal will lose the most.

Just wait till darasalam gets added to lughaya. Plus the sacad muse that already live in lughaya administered areas. Lughaya is gone. We will allow cisse to reign supreme in saylac till we take over that district aswell. Gadabur your land is borama and we will start arguing over that soon.

Gadabuursi own at least 40% of Gabiley. Argue over that first. They are going to be fielding at least 5-6 candidates in the next local elections. There will be a big shift.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Maps are ridiculous.

Richard Burton map doesn't clearly show any demarcations. Maps are also subjective and not subject to study. Most maps show that Habar Awal dont reach anywhere near Awdal anyways. For example:

fd03GQg.jpg

0gsh06u.jpg

KKIVTOy.jpg

As for Gabiley:

gadabuursi5gabilay-png.1208

This source states that the Habar Awal do not inhabit any Awdal district, but states that the Gadabuursi share Gabiley:

JKO95My.jpg

https://www.refworld.org/docid/4ff3fa8b2.html
Pastoral society and transnational refugees: population movements in Somaliland and eastern Ethiopia 1988 - 2000

Are you ignoring the sources I have shown you? It proves Gadabursi do not settle Gabiley district. You just posted random stuff.

Lughaya was originally Habar Awal according to Richard Burton documents. You guys are new to the area thanks to Siad Barre and all of a sudden claim the whole area to yourselves? Northeast part of Awdal belongs to us and anything east Lughaya is HA. Soon it will be coming under Gabiley district.

Your own source says from Refworld Jibril Abokor are the absolute majority and says Gadabursi are in small number but you claim it's shared? I can't take you seriously. Here: https://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6ab704.html
:mjlol:

It's pretty ironic to claim Gadabursi are 40% of Gabiley district when they don't have a single village nor a single seat. Don't even claim the Jibril Abokor areas I caught you because I've been to them myself. You're an embarrassment, wallahi.

I've met some honest Gadabursi in my life and they told me those Samaroon that claim Gabiley is shared are pathetic, they're being lied to their parents and embarrassing the clan.

We have a Reer Xareed seat in Lughaya, let's not lie here. Mayor and vice mayor for both Gabiley and Wajaale are Jibril Abokor. You know we had a Hawiye mayor in Hargeisa? Back in the 70's Somalia were united. Borama even had a Jibril Abokor mayor. It doesn't prove anything. Kullaha back in the 70's, Somalis didn't care about Qabiil back then.
:drakewtf:

Also, the two villages you listed Ceel Bardaale and Seemaal belong to Reer Xareed. Muusa Biixi allowed them to graze because Awdal were having a drought but Reer Nuur were being ungrateful so they told them to go away but Reer Nuur didn't like that which led to few clashes but Reer Nuur went back to Baki. Is that your only evidence to proof these areas are shared?
:gucciwhat:

He didnt even last for one year and he left. I dont think you keep up with Somaliland politics. A Bardaraxaan Ciise took his position. You need to keep up with SL politics. The candidate you were speaking about left because it was illegal.

Vh1Nm29.jpg

Lughaya district = 10 councillors are Samaroon and 3 are Ciise
Saylac district = 10 councillors are Samaroon and 7 are Ciise. There are more seats in Saylac since its a bigger district.

How come SM and Gudabirsi never fight. Are you nomads or farmers. Last time when something happened there was couple people killed in Dilla. There was a woman beheaded which was quite shameful. Reer Qabiley and Reer Awdal seem very timid compared to the rest of Somaliland clans.
People that are equal fight. Gadabursi were completely conquered by jabril abokor. One slap to gadabur from jabril abokor would shake there whole clan to the core.
How come SM and Gudabirsi never fight. Are you nomads or farmers. Last time when something happened there was couple people killed in Dilla. There was a woman beheaded which was quite shameful. Reer Qabiley and Reer Awdal seem very timid compared to the rest of Somaliland clans.
people who are equal fight. 1 subclan called jabril abokor completely conquered gadabursi how the same way the Germans conquered France. The awdal coast was conquered by jabril abokor by 1989 dealing serious karbash to siad barre forces and supporting gadabursi militia.
ABF8D69C-D83A-4C09-8AB5-B27557E6DE82.jpeg

Dadkan waa masaakin it’s like the tiny clans of the south piping up to darood or hawiye. Habar awal are 3 times the size of gadabur. There cuqdad has no end so the gloves are coming off.

Are you ignoring the sources I have shown you? It proves Gadabursi do not settle Gabiley district. You just posted random stuff.

Lughaya was originally Habar Awal according to Richard Burton documents. You guys are new to the area thanks to Siad Barre and all of a sudden claim the whole area to yourselves? Northeast part of Awdal belongs to us and anything east Lughaya is HA. Soon it will be coming under Gabiley district.

Your own source says from Refworld Jibril Abokor are the absolute majority and says Gadabursi are in small number but you claim it's shared? I can't take you seriously. https://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6ab704.html
:mjlol:

It's pretty ironic to claim Gadabursi are 40% of Gabiley district when they don't have a single village nor a single seat. Don't even claim the Jibril Abokor areas I caught you because I've been to them myself. You're an embarrassment, wallahi.

I've met some honest Gadabursi in my life and they told me those Samaroon that claim Gabiley is shared are pathetic, they're being lied to their parents and embarrassing the clan.

The Gadabuursi boycotted the Gabiley elections en masse. Thats the reason why they have no representations. Xudun is 90% Dhulbahante but have 0% representation because of an effective boycott. The Gadabuursi were mayors of Wajaale in the 70's and the district commissioner of Gabiley was Baha Samaroon. His name was Jaamac Samatar who was the grandfather of Professor Ahmed and Abdi Samatar. Even the Finance Minister of Somalia, Abdirahman Beyle is a native of Gabiley.

As for Lughaya, it is exclusively Gadabuursi:

r9641R3.jpg

http://www.oocities.org/mbali/doc124.htm

But pigs can fly! :lol:

People that are equal fight. Gadabursi were completely conquered by jabril abokor. One slap to gadabur from jabril abokor would shake there whole clan to the core.

people who are equal fight. 1 subclan called jabril abokor completely conquered gadabursi how the same way the Germans conquered France. The awdal coast was conquered by jabril abokor by 1989 dealing serious karbash to siad barre forces and supporting gadabursi militia.
View attachment 87804
Dadkan waa masaakin it’s like the tiny clans of the south piping up to darood or hawiye. Habar awal are 3 times the size of gadabur. There cuqdad has no end so the gloves are coming off.

Reer Nuur alone took and occupied the whole of Ceel Bardaale. Where was all that bravado then? Today you're on your own. Isaaq will not help you. Before you would rely on Garhajis, Oromos, Gaboye to do the fighting for you.

The Gadabuursi boycotted the Gabiley elections en masse. Thats the reason why they have no representations. Xudun is 90% Dhulbahante but have 0% representation because of an effective boycott. The Gadabuursi were mayors of Wajaale in the 70's and the district commissioner of Gabiley was Baha Samaroon. His name was Jaamac Samatar who was the grandfather of Professor Ahmed and Abdi Samatar. Even the Finance Minister of Somalia, Abdirahman Beyle is a native of Gabiley.

r9641R3.jpg

The mayor of hargeisa was morgan and the major of burco was Abdul aziz barre. What’s your point. You’re bringing up people who have sacad muse mums. BK and Mo farah were more in Mogadishu is Mogadishu an isaaq deegan. I don’t think you get that habar awal have had to allow you to claim lughaya to not make isaaq look bad. That time is over ceel sheekh and Lixda gobood have half the population of lughaya district when you add that to sacad muse in lughaya proper and as our continued population of the area continues the district will be a sacad muse majority.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Colonial statistics are redundant.

Major Hunter estimated the Gadabursi and Issa to be a combined population of 454,700 in 1884!

DP5QIOR.png

So which one is reliable. Its all fake, no real census was ever taken.

Population statistics arent taken from polling stations. Thats just stupid. Garhajis are the majority of both Hargeisa and Berbera districts. If Awdal and Waqooyi Galbeed ever become a Maamul, Habar Awal will lose the most.

Who lied to you?

Hargeisa district = Majority Sacad Muuse.

Berbera district = Majority Cissa Muuse.

Gabiley district = Majority Sacad Muuse.

Sheikh district = Majority Cissa Muuse.

Waqooyi Galbeed is predominantly Habar Awal. Go look into Refworld you use so much. I even used your own source when it stated Gabiley district is predominantly inhabited by Jibril Abokor. You're a clown. :icon lol:

r9641R3.jpg

Another bald excuse. Just stop, Madigan and Akisho are more numerous than you in Gabiley district because at least they have a seat. Dhulbahante are the majority representatives in Xudun district, you aren't going to fool anyone.

Did you know back in the 70's, Las Anod had a HJ mayor? Did you know Hargeisa had a Hawiye mayor? Did you know Mogadishu had a Isaaq mayor? Back in the 70's, Somalis were united. Let's talk about now. Both Gabiley and Wajaale mayor and vice mayor are Jibril Abokor.

You also posted an outdated blog written by your fellow clansmen. I don't buy into that shit.

The mayor of hargeisa was morgan and the major of burco was Abdul aziz barre. What’s your point. You’re bringing up people who have sacad muse mums. BK and Mo farah were more in Mogadishu is Mogadishu an isaaq deegan. I don’t think you get that habar awal have had to allow you to claim lughaya to not make isaaq look bad. That time is over ceel sheekh and Lixda gobood have half the population of lughaya district when you add that to sacad muse in lughaya proper and as our continued population of the area continues the district will be a sacad muse majority.

Habar Awal are a minority in Hargeisa. Thats why Liban Samatalis calls you the '30 km' clan. Because every land that you claim is actually shared with other clans. Even Arabsiyo is not purely Habar Awal. You have the Ugaadhayaan not too far away!

Sxb, stop dreaming. To assume that Gabiley is only settled by one clan is the most ridiculous thing ever. 50-60% is Habar Awal and thats a mixture of Jibril Abokor, Bahgobo and Cabdalla Abokor. The other 50% are non Isaaq clans.

Does the word Lughaya give you a wet dream? :lol: Lixda goobood is Maxamed Case territory. Its not even disputed.

Reer Nuur alone took and occupied the whole of Ceel Bardaale. Where was all that bravado then? Today you're on your own. Isaaq will not help you. Before you would rely on Garhajis, Oromos, Gaboye to do the fighting for you.
What the hell are you talking about. Garxajis did not fight in awdal that was gutada 20aad. You’re obsessed with garxajis. Garxajis waa reer sheekh isaaq. Infact you fought garxajis with me after I conquered you like how the mongols will conquer people and force them to fight in their armies. Jabril abokor on their own will decimate gadabursi.

Who lied to you?

Berbera district = Majority Cissa Muuse.

Gabiley district = Majority Sacad Muuse.

Waqooyi Galbeed is predominantly Habar Awal. Go look into Refworld you use so much. I even used your own source when it stated Gabiley district is predominantly inhabited by Jibril Abokor. You're a clown. :icon lol:

Another bald excuse. Just stop, Madigan and Akisho are more numerous than you in Gabiley district because at least they have a seat. Dhulbahante are the majority representatives in Xudun district, you aren't going to fool anyone.

Did you know back in the 70's, Las Anod had a HJ mayor? Did you know Hargeisa had a Hawiye mayor? Did you know Mogadishu had a Isaaq mayor? Back in the 70's, Somalis were united. Let's talk about now. Both Gabiley and Wajaale mayor and vice mayor are Jibril Abokor.

You also posted an outdated blog written by your fellow clansmen. I don't buy into that shit.

Which blog?

What the hell are you talking about. Garxajis did not fight in awdal that was gutada 20aad. You’re obsessed with garxajis. Garxajis waa reer sheekh isaaq. Infact you fought garxajis with me after I conquered you like how the mongols will conquer people and force them to fight in their armies. Jabril abokor on their own will decimate gadabursi.

When the Reer Nuur militia were fighting the SNM, they captured mainly Gabooye, Tol Jeclo and a few Sacad Muuse and a few Ciidagale fighters. This is a fact. The Reer Nuur militia let them all go.

Bohol

VIP
Who lied to you?

Hargeisa district is majority Garhajis.

Hargeisa local councillors

7 HY, 4 Cidagele total 11 Garhajis.

HA 9 (8 SM & 1 CM)

As for Sheekh district it is split close to 50-50

WADANI - 5472

KUMIYE -6004

upload_2020-1-9_2-59-9.png

In terms of land. Hargeisa district is also Garhajis & Arap majority.:russsmug:

upload_2020-1-9_3-1-47.png

Habar Awal are a minority in Hargeisa. Thats why Liban Samatalis calls you the '30 km' clan. Because every land that you claim is actually shared with other clans. Even Arabsiyo is not purely Habar Awal. You have the Ugaadhayaan not too far away!

Sxb, stop dreaming. To assume that Gabiley is only settled by one clan is the most ridiculous thing ever. 50-60% is Habar Awal and thats a mixture of Jibril Abokor, Bahgobo and Cabdalla Abokor. The other 50% are non Isaaq clans.

Does the word Lughaya give you a wet dream? :lol: Lixda goobood is Maxamed Case territory. Its not even disputed.
LMAO don’t tell me you listen to liban samatalis and get confidence. Liban knows who the majority in hargeisa is. Kulmiye won 70% of the vote share of hargeisa.
C3583A3F-F947-47F0-946A-E1148822DEB5.jpeg

North is habar awal South is everyone else. Don’t you hear how liban samatalis patronises you laangaabs on calls. He just wants to shake down muse bixi which has not work which is driving him even more nuts. We could make liban samatalis himself the president and Wallahi he would care if we threw you all in the ocean.

Trending

Latest posts