Hargeysa Newspaper spreading lies about Suldaan Wabar

These rats scums jeegaan know the rightful owner of Gabiley is Samaroon.

I can go to Gabiley and visit Bahabar Abdallah, Bahabar Aden, Bahabar Abokor areas all the Baha Samaroon lineages. Or Reer Nuur

We own Gabiley dirty bloody scums

Waliba I know the region village by village, farm by farm, hectare by hectare. Its where my family are all from. It's astounding some of the claims that people can make on the internet. But then again, its just the internet :lol:

Anywhere north of Gabiley, you will reach the settlement of Buss, which is specifically Dhegaweeeyne, Habar Cafaan (Baha Samaroon), then you reach Cal Xaydh which is the powerbase of my subclan, the Bahabar Muuse. Then you have a continuous chain of mixed lineages of Maxamed Case, such as Bahabar Muuse, Bahabar Abokor, Abrayn to Lughaya and the western coastal plains. The actual town of Lughaya is a Bahabar Muuse settlement,. East of it directly is Abrayn who dominate Garbo Dadar where their Suldaan was recently crowned. West o Lughaya you have more mixed lineages which include both Samaroon and Ciise. The main Ciise subclans west of Lughaya is the Maamasan subclan, specifically Bardaxraan.
Gabiley town was originally a Baha Samaroon setlement, the modern settlement was the powerbase of Suldaan Samatar's grandfather, the same Samatar who is the grandfather of Professor Abdi and Ahmed Samatar. West of Gabiley is a mixed region o lineages that include Reer Nuur, Jibril Abokor, Madigaan. In Allaybaday you have Akisho lineages and Ugaadhyahaan which are Darood near Arabsiyo.

People can say whatever they like on the net. Its a safe space. :lolbron:

Video of Baha Samaroon chief caaqil recently crowned in Wajaale.

Last edited:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Ugaadhyahaan which are Darood near Arabsiyo.
Ugaadiyahaan as in the dhulbahante clan? Wow I didn’t know they settled Close to Arabsiyo. Can you show me proof or something walaal? I know the ugaadiyahaan lineages are big and settle sanaag and sool areas as well.

Ugaadiyahaan as in the dhulbahante clan? Wow I didn’t know they settled Close to Arabsiyo. Can you show me proof or something walaal? I know the ugaadiyahaan lineages are big and settle sanaag and sool areas as well.

Ugaadhyahaan settle in areas near Arabiyo. Its only a few families who fled the Sayyid. But they are well known.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Ugaadhyahaan settle in areas near Arabiyo. Its only a few families who fled the Sayyid. But they are well known.
I’ve heard something similar to what you’ve said before, if there’s ugaadiyahaan clans there is there any other dhulbahante clans close to them?

I’ve heard something similar to what you’ve said before, if there’s ugaadiyahaan clans there is there any other dhulbahante clans close to them?

It's specifically Ugaadhyahaan (Dhulbahante) from what I know. Not only are they considered to be native, they even have their own farms and have adopted farming as a lifestyle. In the previous Somali governments they had at least one seat to represent their community in the local government. Their farms are mainly in the corridor between Arabsiyo and Gabiley. They also have businesses inside the major towns.

It's specifically Ugaadhyahaan (Dhulbahante) from what I know. Not only are they considered to be native, they even have their own farms and have adopted farming as a lifestyle. In the previous Somali governments they had at least one seat to represent their community in the local government. Their farms are mainly in the corridor between Arabsiyo and Gabiley. They also have businesses inside the major towns.
Very interesting so who is more in numbers Habar Awal or Samaroon. Online some people make the tribes seem like whole nations on to themselves. The worst one is Dr Osman and his flawed scientific data and then comes Teeri Alpha with his liyu stories. But it seems the Habar awal are also telling tell tales. Somalida been badana.
It seems everyone is taking lessons from trump. If I tell myself enough times it must be true, to hell with the facts on the ground.

Very interesting so who is more in numbers Habar Awal or Samaroon. Online some people make the tribes seem like whole nations on to themselves. The worst one is Dr Osman and his flawed scientific data and then comes Teeri Alpha with his liyu stories. But it seems the Habar awal are also telling tell tales. Somalida been badana.
It seems everyone is taking lessons from trump. If I tell myself enough times it must be true, to hell with the facts on the ground.

All Somalis tell lies in order to inflate their ego and score points against other clans. As for your question, both clans live there.

So if Wajale is shared, Samaroon areas are not neglected by SL government. What is up with the Waberi dude.

The Reer Nuur in Wajaale have been kicking and shouting and fighting for the last 30 years. Watch these videos... The Reer Nuur community have kind of been marginalised so they've been taking matters into their own hands. They recently seized back their farms in Wajaale that was commissioned to be used as a government project knowing that it was an attempt at further marginalization.

Kezira

disneylanders
Jeegaan scum politics one day they will get punked Wajaale , Gabiley and Arabsiyo are Samaroon degaans. Over my dead body Sambsusa rats

Kezira

disneylanders
thats it. mother fucker since when was arabsiyo and gebiley ever samaroon ass those cities are habr awal only
don't fucking claim them
Fck off illiterate motherfuckin scum bloody hyena scavenger the founding fathers of Wajaale Gabiley and Arabsiyo are Samaroon men. Knowledgeable men of noble and superior lineage. Gabiley = Samaroon it is irreplaceable from each other.

Fck off illiterate motherfuckin scum bloody hyena scavenger the founding fathers of Wajaale Gabiley and Arabsiyo are Samaroon men. Knowledgeable men of noble and superior lineage. Gabiley = Samaroon it is irreplaceable from each other.
Did a jeegaan Man put his dik on your girls maskax:dead:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP

@Samaalism this bloody fat c*nt thinks his qabil owns arabsiyo and gebiley:mjlol:

@HMuuse @Kezira you bloody retards HA is bigger and has alot more people than your qabils:mjlaugh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
@Samaalism this bloody fat c*nt thinks his qabil owns arabsiyo and gebiley:mjlol:

@HMuuse @Kezira you bloody retards HA is bigger and has alot more people than your qabils:mjlaugh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have been to Arabsiyo with my JIBRIL ABOKOR childhood friend. I spend time in dooxa arabsiyo. ARABSIYO IS JIBRIL ABOKOR STRONGHOLD.

I have only BEEN there 3 days so i dont know if GADABURSI lives there. But i have the impression it is mainly JIBRIL ABOKOR TOWN. So i was not looking for any GADABURSI that lives there.

Now Gabiley just like Saylac are historical GADABURSI TOWNS but that does not negate the fact ISAAQ AND ISSE will always have a right to claim it as well because as the end of the day we are SOMALIS AND INTERLINKED WITH EACH OTHER FOR CENTURIES. THESE ARE DISPUTED TOWNS.

I will suggest KEZIRA to forget about ARABSIYO. IF not then come with proofs. HAVE YOU ACTUALLY BEEN TO ARABSIYO AT ALL?

when it comes to disputed towns, just like SAYLAC, GABILEY AND KISMAYO, at then end of the day MIGHT MAKES RIGHT and those who make up the majority today can literally claim it.

So i suggest my GADABURSI AND ISAAQ COMPANIONS TO BRING FORTH THEIR POPULATION DATA STATISTIC SO WE CAN CROWN A WINNER.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Did a jeegaan Man put his dik on your girls maskax:dead:
it is possible a sweetheart HA or HJ turn him down. KEZIRA is heartbroken. No way you are obsessed in this manner without having lived A TRAUMA or something.

:lolbron:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
I have been to Arabsiyo with my JIBRIL ABOKOR childhood friend. I spend time in dooxa arabsiyo. ARABSIYO IS JIBRIL ABOKOR STRONGHOLD.

I have only BEEN there 3 days so i dont know if GADABURSI lives there. But i have the impression it is mainly JIBRIL ABOKOR TOWN. So i was not looking for any GADABURSI that lives there.

Now Gabiley just like Saylac are historical GADABURSI TOWNS but that does not negate the fact ISAAQ AND ISSE will always have a right to claim it as well because as the end of the day we are SOMALIS AND INTERLINKED WITH EACH OTHER FOR CENTURIES. THESE ARE DISPUTED TOWNS.

I will suggest KEZIRA to forget about ARABSIYO. IF not then come with proofs. HAVE YOU ACTUALLY BEEN TO ARABSIYO AT ALL?

when it comes to disputed towns, just like SAYLAC, GABILEY AND KISMAYO, at then end of the day MIGHT MAKES RIGHT and those who make up the majority today can literally claim it.

So i suggest my GADABURSI AND ISAAQ COMPANIONS TO BRING FORTH THEIR POPULATION DATA STATISTIC SO WE CAN CROWN A WINNER.

gebiley district is JIBRIL ABOKOR of HABR AWAL clan:kodaksmiley:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabiley_District

Last edited:

shum33

Somaliland supremacy

The little b@tch @Kezira is not gadabursi or dir

You're Isaaq.