Hargeysa Newspaper spreading lies about Suldaan Wabar

Omar9000

Isxisaabi intaan lagu xisaabin
That habar awal shit is photo shopped. You’re waffling about colonials like you had a problem with them. Nigga you worked for them. Before colonialism an isaaq man ruled saylac that’s a fact. Today an isaaq man rules saylac. Gadabursi are not a proper clan that can even claim land and cudood. Your grandfather never and you won’t. You’re a tiny clan with a sub clan of isaaq being 3 times your size.

They even gave their princess Amina to gaal Douglas Collins and she named him abdi Malik and taught him her darood lienage he wrote whole book about her treacherous ways even describing her butterfly niiko dance looool

Omar9000

Very true the Gadabuursi sided with Afweyne during the SNM era, Afweyne used Gadabuursi foot soldiers terrorizing innocent Isaaq civilians. When Afweyne was kicked out the country the Habar Awal settled old scores with the Gadabuursi occupying Boorama and cleaning the filth all the way to the Djibouti border. They apologized for their actions and the Isaaq forgave them. They are our subjects we own them.
I bet there was a nigerian yelling get out of my suuli to siyad bare lmao

Very true the Gadabuursi sided with Afweyne during the SNM era, Afweyne used Gadabuursi foot soldiers terrorizing innocent Isaaq civilians. When Afweyne was kicked out the country the Habar Awal settled old scores with the Gadabuursi occupying Boorama and cleaning the filth all the way to the Djibouti border. They apologized for their actions and the Isaaq forgave them. They are our subjects we own them.

Inadeer, Both clans are equal in 2019. Alhamdullah that those days are gone. But, I heard in bari it was a lot worse especially in canayba, burco and erigavo

Omar9000

Inadeer, Both clans are equal in 2019. Alhamdullah that those days are gone. But, I heard in bari it was a lot worse especially in canayba, burco and erigavo
Hargeysa side were worst siyad bare promised alot of moryaans from his tribe Hargeysa if they helped him defeat isaq it's pathetic they all died in vain or surrendered today waxay maryaan dahabshiil ha DHIGIN looool

plus, the reason why SNM was in lowyadco and saylac area was to protect Issa because they made a deal.

Hargeysa side were worst siyad bare promised alot of moryaans from his tribe Hargeysa if they helped him defeat isaq it's pathetic

Apparently, they tried to cleanse issaqs by killing and forcing them out using reer Orgaden in major issaq stronghold .

Omar9000

Apparently, they tried to cleanse issaqs by killing and forcing them out using reer Orgaden in major issaq stronghold .
NINKII dhoof ku yimibay geeridu dhibaysaa those talentless ogadeens were jealous and still are they even said waad noo heesi jirten with their talentless asses they had no other come back indeed pathetic

plus, the reason why SNM was in lowyadco and saylac area was to protect Issa because they made a deal.
Are you dumb they were working directly with afweyne we were there because this my sphere of influence and we have awood to be there. IOG even tried to annex saylac and got a mighty karbash and we closed the lawyacado border. The French told him who told you to go into Somalia.

Are you dumb they were working directly with afweyne we were there because this my sphere of influence and we have awood to be there. IOG even tried to annex saylac and got a mighty karbash and we closed the lawyacado border. The French told him who told you to go into Somalia.

I meant that SNM protected ciise from Gaddarbrisi militas because they invaded ciise's grassing land . But, the one you are refereeing to happened afterwards as miltias from Djbouti cross the border and try to incorporated Saylac into Djibouti.

Bro forget jeegan habar awal are 3 times the size of gadabursi. That can be backed up by colonial census to the latest SL election turn out. Jabril abokor conquered awdal. Like gadabursi and habar awal isn’t a thing. We don’t view you as an enemy or a threat. We allow you to claim awdal when the awdal coast belongs to sacad muse. You would be under a habar awal maamul gobaleed in somalia. We didn’t even massacre you for siding with siad barre. Why do you have so much cuqdad.

This is guutoda labatanaad of snm that is JB laying down the karbash on there coastline and making said barre forces run into Djibouti in 89. You’re a small boy punching in a weight class above yours.

View attachment 87255

There are no more Isaaq militia anywhere near Zeila today. They were forced to leave during the Maryaloool wars. The militia that took over was Saylici's subclan and they all joined Somaliland. Today the closest Habar Awal soldier is somewhere in Arabsiyo where your clan lives. They dont live anywhere West from that point exclusively.

There are no more Isaaq militia anywhere near Zeila today. They were forced to leave during the Maryaloool wars. The militia that took over was Saylici's subclan and they all joined Somaliland. Today the closest Habar Awal soldier is somewhere in Arabsiyo where your clan lives. They dont live anywhere West from that point exclusively.
Are you retarded? :chrisfreshhah:

Why didn’t you do that to dhulbahante seeing that they were much worse than Gadabuursi :mjhaps:

Are you retarded? :chrisfreshhah:

It's a fact. The 'Somaliland' army thats present on the coast was nothing more than local militias from the 90's who changed uniform. In act its the same militia who fought with the Ciise in the civil war. I know this area more than you since its where I'm from. I'm Baha Samaroon. We make up a huge population of Gabiley. Our corridor is North of the modern town of Gabiley through to Cali Xaydh and then west towards the coast. I'm Bahabar Muuse. You can make claims all you like. We all know that Habr Awal only live in Abaarso and Arabsiyo. Anywhere else they share.

Hargeisa is majority Garxajis, Ciidagale, Isxaaq and Arab. Berbera is mainly Muse Cabdala, HY and also Ciise Muuse with HJ. Gabiley is Baha Samaroon with Reer Dalal and Wajaale is Reer Nuur, Aadan Yoonis, Baha Samaroon and Habr Awal share it. If you want me to show evidence of what Im saying, thats simple. I have it.

Im sure @Kezira must be laughing at some of your claims :chrisfreshhah:
Where is @CaliTedesse with his funny comments haha.

Last edited:
Attacking peace loving people with the help of Ethiopians in Borama but leaving daroods alone in sool and sanaag. Your 2 nice :wow:

Who said they were left alone. Harti were beaten and enslaved, 30 years a slave :chrisfreshhah:
Even these majerten elders as they said in video had to carry shoes in their teef to hargeisa for peace:dead:

Kezira

disneylanders
It's a fact. The 'Somaliland' army thats present on the coast was nothing more than local militias from the 90's who changed uniform. In act its the same militia who fought with the Ciise in the civil war. I know this area more than you since its where I'm from. I'm Baha Samaroon. We make up a huge population of Gabiley. Our corridor is North of the modern town of Gabiley through to Cali Xaydh and then west towards the coast. I'm Bahabar Muuse. You can make claims all you like. We all know that Habr Awal only live in Abaarso and Arabsiyo. Anywhere else they share.

Hargeisa is majority Garxajis, Ciidagale, Isxaaq and Arab. Berbera is mainly Muse Cabdala, HY and also Ciise Muuse with HJ. Gabiley is Baha Samaroon with Reer Dalal and Wajaale is Reer Nuur, Aadan Yoonis, Baha Samaroon and Habr Awal share it. If you want me to show evidence of what Im saying, thats simple. I have it.

Im sure @Kezira must be laughing at some of your claims :chrisfreshhah:
Where is @CaliTedesse with his funny comments haha.
These rats scums jeegaan know the rightful owner of Gabiley is Samaroon.

I can go to Gabiley and visit Bahabar Abdallah, Bahabar Aden, Bahabar Abokor areas all the Baha Samaroon lineages. Or Reer Nuur

We own Gabiley dirty bloody scums