Hargeisa: The Somali metropolis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesn't he earn a lot of money?

The amount of money he invested in building the hotel was way too much.

Not a lot of people would spend 15$ on his hotel when they could go to cheap ones for couple of dollars.

Only revenues he gets is from ceremonies and the restaurant inside the hotel which is mostly used to pay his employees and the maintenance fee

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
The amount of money he invested in building the hotel was way too much.

Not a lot of people would spend 15$ on his hotel when they could go to cheap ones for couple of dollars.

Only revenues he gets is from ceremonies and the restaurant inside the hotel which is mostly used to pay his employees and the maintenance fee
You know everyone don't you saxiib. Tell us about Jaale MSB how did he treat your people in the 70s. Was he your mentor by any chance? :farmajoyaab::gaasdrink:

I agree on the hotels market being saturated, but unfortunately Somali's only know sometimes to copy eachother.:manny:

If someone invested in a Chicken Farm they would probably make more money than any of these hotels and it would be cheaper.:yacadiim:

Only in Somalia you have 10 clothing shops built next to together and they sell same brands at same price :lol:

I agree on the hotels market being saturated, but unfortunately Somali's only know sometimes to copy eachother.:manny:

If someone invested in a Chicken Farm they would probably make more money than any of these hotels and it would be cheaper.:yacadiim:

There is one guy I know who is investing in chicken farming. Currently he got around 30 chickens and he sells 4 eggs for a dollar.

He got a lot of costumers and he is aiming for 150 chickens.

He was a former shiekh and now he is a chicken farmer.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
There is one guy I know who is investing in chicken farming. Currently he got around 30 chickens and he sells 4 eggs for a dollar.

He got a lot of costumers and he is aiming for 150 chickens.

He was a former shiekh and now he is a chicken farmer.

Cool, it'd be awesome if we could get these business people some capital from these dummies opening the hotels.
Perhaps connect the capital with the needs of the town, and offer profit sharing for investors.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
One thing I dont get with the hotels back home is theres many so why even consider building one It cant be lucrative unless its popular and well known like summertime,green plaza

The cost of building the hotel,furniture alone within 1 year Probably dont even come close to all the money spent on it

If theres something people back home should invest in and build than is stuff that arent arent there

Like a eggplant, than sell the eggs to hotels and restaurant cause I know sometimes they had no eggs in the town

tourism is growing 4% every year sxb. in 2015 alone there were +70,000 visitors.

theres egg factory in hargeisa supplying to whole sland, djibouti and somalia

El padrone

Yh why not build a school or a hospital or improve a police station or other productive things. Instead there are 20 hotels in every neighbourhood and a new one opens weekly.
easy there young faarax. sland has +3000 schools. we have enough of them. hospitals too. plenty. forget police stations, security sector takes close to $100 million annual budget.

waraabe

Your superior
Let people invest their money which ever way they see fit. The market regulates itself and we don't need the government sticking its nose in and telling people were to invest.

Good hotel, best place to build a hotel in Somaliland is now in Berbera as it gets a lot of visitors specially in the summer

El padrone

Let people invest their money which ever way they see fit. The market regulates itself and we don't need the government sticking its nose in and telling people were to invest.

Good hotel, best place to build a hotel in Somaliland is now in Berbera as it gets a lot of visitors specially in the summer
Imagine a resort on batalaale beach! all the xalimos that frolick with their see thru baati, their curvy xaax bodies on display. :lawd:

El padrone

Do they even go in the water that much?:damnmusic:
maan u have no idea walaahi. they love the water and the freedom it gives them to travel far away from their towns. they get loose and enjoy breeze and faaraxs attention on their delicate and curvy bodies. should see how their cold erect nipples poke thru their thin diracs. i almost busted nut infront of one, she has this bazooka naaso that already were visible on her wet dirac, her big nipples erect by the cold were colorfully on display and poking thru her dirac. so much drooling, you would want to just grab em and stuff em in ur mouth and suck em. not to mention her big futo that almost 180 degree from her body, her big hips giving way to a very detailed tummy, a hollow bellybutton and another hollow that is so mind blowingly dark and mysterious! :jcoleno:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
maan u have no idea walaahi. they love the water and the freedom it gives them to travel far away from their towns. they get loose and enjoy breeze and faaraxs attention on their delicate and curvy bodies. should see how their cold erect nipples poke thru their thin diracs. i almost busted nut infront of one, she has this bazooka naaso that already were visible on her wet dirac, her big nipples erect by the cold were colorfully on display and poking thru her dirac. so much drooling, you would want to just grab em and stuff em in ur mouth and suck em. not to mention her big futo that almost 180 degree from her body, her big hips giving way to a very detailed tummy, a hollow bellybutton and another hollow that is so mind blowingly dark and mysterious! :jcoleno:
:deadosama:

I contemplated cracking a tourist business by doing the same in Puntland. We need large edifices all over to attract tourists.
Huuno how will you become a physicist without ingeniuity and creativity. Think of some other businesses.Dont chase the money , chase the dream.
:banderas::superman:

Imagine a resort on batalaale beach! all the xalimos that frolick with their see thru baati, their curvy xaax bodies on display. :lawd:
Walal open one in las khoray, ill bring the see through baatis.
:whew::whoo:

Of course, it will be cordoned off for halal reasons. With the occasional life guard ( Me ) entering the water to make sure it's safe.
:whoa:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
MashaAllah, a very beautiful city. Well done Somalilanders, you've got brilliant city.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I find Hargeisa so ugly omg

Where is the palm tree?
Where is mango?

So ugly uff
I will sign ictiraaf papers, dont need dusty town

Status
Not open for further replies.