Haram vs halal relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Personally, I dunno what kind of marriage I want to answer. However, I truly believe people who want to legitimately get married have to be mature enough and religiously stable enough to do things the halal way.

You can get to know a woman in a halal fashion by simply being her friend, pitching your interest to her family, and yours. Then let them talk it over. You don't got to date her and be in a relationship, but you can have a God damn conversation and get to know her. That's not haram.

Doing it haram will just create complications for your marriage. The reason being that you might want a halal marriage, but she might want to keep it the way it is. How do you reconcile that? Best to know what you want straight up, and go for a woman who wants the exact same thing. Don't flip flop, and don't settle for a flip flopper.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
You do know chances are your dad and mum talked to many people and courted some before they found and married each other. You shouldn't date in a haraam manner because your parents will think you have to get married to him, just explain to them from the jump, Taht you are getting to know each other and this doesn't mean anything yet.

Waa ruunta. I could tell my parents I’m getting to know someone, but me personally wouldn’t tell them right away cause it would become a big thing. What if it doesn’t work out? So I would only tell if I think the guy is a real good potential spouse.

Waa ruunta. I could tell my parents I’m getting to know someone, but me personally wouldn’t tell them right away cause it would become a big thing. What if it doesn’t work out? So I would only tell if I think the guy is a real good potential spouse.
Fair enough, me I done too much haraam to add more to it by not getting her dads permission. I told her dad, abti your daughter wants me, I waat her, we gone make some cuties babies. What you saying?

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Fair enough, me I done too much haraam to add more to it by not getting her dads permission. I told her dad, abti your daughter wants me, I waat her, we gone make some cuties babies. What you saying?

LOL

You’re not telling me that you said this to your future father in law.

I know myself and trust myself , so I guess it's the "haram" route for me but I really don't consider going to dinner and hanging out in public with a guy I am interested in haram. If I make it clear that out interactions are staying halal until marriage and if he still tries it then byeee.
Obviously meeting in certain settings and times is off limitless still

Trusting yourself is good but what you have to realise is you ain't alone, shaytaan is the third plus shaytaan don't give up. Nigga like Kante.

I really don't get what's haram about hanging out with someone they way you do with your friends. Eating out, going cinema, going to the park , talking on the phone, none of these things will lead to sex unless you have a weak moral standing.

no inviting me to his place
no 'hanging' out in his car
no over night trips or holidays together

:nahgirl: you can flirt but ya can't touch, that's a no no

At least throw in life lines like Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.

Even classic games like Super Mario and DK give you more lives

I'm talking shit, good on you sxb

World

VIP
Since I’ll only marry a chick from back home, I’ll do it the halal way. I’ll go to her house and speak with the girl in a room alone to see if we’re compatible whilst her father or family is close by.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I'm sorry, but are some of you guys seriously marrying people you've only known for 2 months :shookgabre: No wonder the divorce rate for Somalis is high

that's what I'm thinking :faysalwtf: how can you trust you know the person fully or trust that you and this person will last if you only met a few times and the setting wasn't natural.

My anxiety would be at an all time high when it came down to marrying the dude :noneck:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Can't allow hooyo or abo to bring you a spouse they don't have the right crb checker.

Gotta do it solo first

I haven’t checked twitter that much today so after work I hopped on and saw people tweeting about this chick who ended up getting married to a serial cheater. People saying it’s haram but others are saying the relationship she had prior to the marriage was known to her parents. Overall after seeing the debates it seems like the chick married the guy in a halal way but still ended up with a serial cheater.
I still can’t find the main thread seems like she deleted it. Anyone here see the thread.

That thread just created disputes between people defending haram relationships and halal relationships.

Imma say this 100% being completely honest. Even though I’m abstaining I still feel iffy on approaching a chicks father first before I talk to her.

I’m imagining like this.
Me: bro nigga your daughter looking like a 10 piece honey bbq wing combo with a large vanila milk shake on a Saturday afternoon god damn. May I please marry your daughter

Her dad: no

Me: :birdman:

Bro when you go on dates you got to bring a wali there with you the entire time. You can’t even fully be yourself. Whole time the nigga gonna be judging you.

This how I imagine it
Me: ay so future dropped some of that new heat my nigga you listen to beastmode 2 that..

Wali::mugshotman:

Me: ....that stuff was terrible I overheard someone listening to that haram stuff at the grocery store while I was getting grocieries so I can uh..... cook for the homeless.

Wali: :ohreally:

*married two weeks later

Before I planned on abstaining and taking my religion seriously I always assumed I would go the haram relationship route to find my spouse.

Haram seems like you can honestly get to know the person over a period of time. Whereas halal relationships most people only know about their significant other only for about a couple of months. I know dudes that even tell me their parents barely interact with each other. They just stayed together because of kids. If a relationship starts out haram you can make it halal by just getting married

Most of the criticm people say about haram relationships is STDs. Everything can happen in a halal relationship. You can still marry a cheater, an abuser, a alcoholic, a dude that’s gonna have a secret wife, and etc.

@Factz @Knowles @Crow @esmailxxx @Basra @Yaquub @RICH @MariaMaria @zeinap83 @Blade1 (don’t qashin my shit for no reason atleast tell me why if you do) @xalimathe6 @YourBroMoe

how y’all plan on tackling this issue. Are y’all going the halal or haram route. If your going the halal route than how are you going to make sure it stays halal.

If you are going haram route are you going to have sex or be like others who “date” but don’t have “sex”.
Since gay relationships are always haram, I don’t car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending