Haram vs halal relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I haven’t checked twitter that much today so after work I hopped on and saw people tweeting about this chick who ended up getting married to a serial cheater. People saying it’s haram but others are saying the relationship she had prior to the marriage was known to her parents. Overall after seeing the debates it seems like the chick married the guy in a halal way but still ended up with a serial cheater.
I still can’t find the main thread seems like she deleted it. Anyone here see the thread.

That thread just created disputes between people defending haram relationships and halal relationships.

Imma say this 100% being completely honest. Even though I’m abstaining I still feel iffy on approaching a chicks father first before I talk to her.

I’m imagining like this.
Me: bro nigga your daughter looking like a 10 piece honey bbq wing combo with a large vanila milk shake on a Saturday afternoon god damn. May I please marry your daughter

Her dad: no

Me: :birdman:

Bro when you go on dates you got to bring a wali there with you the entire time. You can’t even fully be yourself. Whole time the nigga gonna be judging you.

This how I imagine it
Me: ay so future dropped some of that new heat my nigga you listen to beastmode 2 that..

Wali::mugshotman:

Me: ....that stuff was terrible I overheard someone listening to that haram stuff at the grocery store while I was getting grocieries so I can uh..... cook for the homeless.

Wali: :ohreally:

*married two weeks later

Before I planned on abstaining and taking my religion seriously I always assumed I would go the haram relationship route to find my spouse.

Haram seems like you can honestly get to know the person over a period of time. Whereas halal relationships most people only know about their significant other only for about a couple of months. I know dudes that even tell me their parents barely interact with each other. They just stayed together because of kids. If a relationship starts out haram you can make it halal by just getting married

Most of the criticm people say about haram relationships is STDs. Everything can happen in a halal relationship. You can still marry a cheater, an abuser, a alcoholic, a dude that’s gonna have a secret wife, and etc.

@Factz @Knowles @Crow @esmailxxx @Basra @Yaquub @RICH @MariaMaria @zeinap83 @Blade1 (don’t qashin my shit for no reason atleast tell me why if you do) @xalimathe6 @YourBroMoe

how y’all plan on tackling this issue. Are y’all going the halal or haram route. If your going the halal route than how are you going to make sure it stays halal.

If you are going haram route are you going to have sex or be like others who “date” but don’t have “sex”.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
4931.jpg

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Marie Antoinette movie lol
People in that time era probably didn’t use deodorant. They most likely walked around musty as shit everywhere they went.

They had no Ac, they had the plague, chastity belts that they forced on some women, and doctors that were pretty lethal.

Why do you like this time period

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
People in that time era probably didn’t use deodorant. They most likely walked around musty as shit everywhere they went.

They had no Ac, they had the plague, chastity belts that they forced on some women, and doctors that were pretty lethal.

Why do you like this time period

They were stinking people yes, but they tried their best. They made pretty dresses and cloths, magnificent castles, great class order traditions, and thy were genius in writing the English languages. :)

as opposed to blacks who were tree hopping monkeys

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
They were stinking people yes, but they tried their best. They made pretty dresses and cloths, magnificent castles, great class order traditions, and thy were genius in writing the English languages. :)

as opposed to blacks who were tree hopping monkeys
I asked a simple question and some how you still managed to be racist.

They didn’t even have toothpaste. If I accused you of being a witch during that time period you would be dead.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I asked a simple question and some how you still managed to be racist.

They didn’t even have toothpaste. If I accused you of being a witch during that time period you would be dead.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

They had a special toothpaste recipe invented by Egyptians, some of the recipe is still used today in our toothpaste

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

They had a special toothpaste recipe invented by Egyptians, some of the recipe is still used today in our toothpaste
Basra if i go to a nutcracker play in Minnesota during Christmas season.

Am I going to have a high chance or running into a middle aged Somali lady with her bad ass kids causing a ruckus while she ignores and watches the play.

Will that lady be you.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
I haven’t checked twitter that much today so after work I hopped on and saw people tweeting about this chick who ended up getting married to a serial cheater. People saying it’s haram but others are saying the relationship she had prior to the marriage was known to her parents. Overall after seeing the debates it seems like the chick married the guy in a halal way but still ended up with a serial cheater.
I still can’t find the main thread seems like she deleted it. Anyone here see the thread.

That thread just created disputes between people defending haram relationships and halal relationships.

Imma say this 100% being completely honest. Even though I’m abstaining I still feel iffy on approaching a chicks father first before I talk to her.

I’m imagining like this.
Me: bro nigga your daughter looking like a 10 piece honey bbq wing combo with a large vanila milk shake on a Saturday afternoon god damn. May I please marry your daughter

Her dad: no

Me: :birdman:

Bro when you go on dates you got to bring a wali there with you the entire time. You can’t even fully be yourself. Whole time the nigga gonna be judging you.

This how I imagine it
Me: ay so future dropped some of that new heat my nigga you listen to beastmode 2 that..

Wali::mugshotman:

Me: ....that stuff was terrible I overheard someone listening to that haram stuff at the grocery store while I was getting grocieries so I can uh..... cook for the homeless.

Wali: :ohreally:

*married two weeks later

Before I planned on abstaining and taking my religion seriously I always assumed I would go the haram relationship route to find my spouse.

Haram seems like you can honestly get to know the person over a period of time. Whereas halal relationships most people only know about their significant other only for about a couple of months. I know dudes that even tell me their parents barely interact with each other. They just stayed together because of kids. If a relationship starts out haram you can make it halal by just getting married

Most of the criticm people say about haram relationships is STDs. Everything can happen in a halal relationship. You can still marry a cheater, an abuser, a alcoholic, a dude that’s gonna have a secret wife, and etc.

@Factz @Knowles @Crow @esmailxxx @Basra @Yaquub @RICH @MariaMaria @zeinap83 @Blade1 (don’t qashin my shit for no reason atleast tell me why if you do) @xalimathe6 @YourBroMoe

how y’all plan on tackling this issue. Are y’all going the halal or haram route. If your going the halal route than how are you going to make sure it stays halal.

If you are going haram route are you going to have sex or be like others who “date” but don’t have “sex”.
What are you hiding jerome.

If the father is sitting near you where he can see both of you then you can be yourself.

I dont mind myself. I dont talk to a girl i am not interested in marrying.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra if i go to a nutcracker play in Minnesota during Christmas season.

Am I going to have a high chance or running into a middle aged Somali lady with her bad ass kids causing a ruckus while she ignores and watches the play.

Will that lady be you.

Yes. LOOOOOOOOOOOL

The renaissance festival is happening in August this year

http://www.renaissancefest.com/

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Have you gone to medieval times? Do they have that in Minnesota?

It’s a restaurant with a medieval theme where you can watch people joust. Pretty fun place.

Arent u in Minnesota toO??? R u from Amarillo Texas original? Did u go to some Pao something called high school?

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar

Majority of people alive today think people of old used to be uncivilized.
My ayeeyo is 90 and she never used tooth paste and will never put that poison in her mouth.

All her teeth are intact.

My coworker and I were talking about all the prophets grew their beard and the guy says they did not have razor.
The Egyptians could build a pyramid but somehow could not figure out how to cut their beard?

So how you gonna initiate this halal relationship. Are you expecting him to speak to your father. Or are you going to Wait for him to slide into your dms/meet him at work school etc.

I mean if I met someone in person and there was an attraction and he spoke to me via messages and we got to find out what the other expects of their spouse and we were perfect match. I’d tell him if you’re serious about this please make this halal and speak to my father so we can continue this with their blessings and Allahs

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
What are you hiding jerome.

If the father is sitting near you where he can see both of you then you can be yourself.

I dont mind myself. I dont talk to a girl i am not interested in marrying.
I’m not hiding anything about myself. But with a wali there people can slip up and make lies just to make themselves seem better to another person

The imagination shit was just jokes. But going on a date with a parent watching over you seems pretty awkward

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Majority of people alive today think people of old used to be uncivilized.
My ayeeyo is 90 and she never used tooth paste and will never put that poison in her mouth.

All her teeth are intact.

My coworker and I were talking about all the prophets grew their beard and the guy says they did not have razor.
The Egyptians could build a pyramid but somehow could not figure out how to cut their beard?

Egyptians were famous in shaving their heads so they knew how to shave beards. It was a religious thing the prophets were living their beard grow. pbut

Status
Not open for further replies.