Haram vs halal relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I dont know if you could call it haram or halal

But before I got married we were seeing each other over a year we both had the same mindset and expectations no touching, no late night meet up or meeting up somewhere alone instead we would meet in public areas parks,cafés etc the whole point was to get to know her and see where she stand on certain stuff like religion, family, future plans if she could see herself going back home, if she like kids etc

Its when we got serious I took the next step and met up with her dad got his approval to get to know his daughter after a while getting knowing her and Her family We followed it with a nikax and shortly after a wedding ceremony

I dont know if you could call it haram or halal

But before I got married we were seeing each other over a year we both had the same mindset and expectations no touching, no late night meet up or meeting up somewhere alone instead we would meet in public areas parks,cafés etc the whole point was to get to know her and see where she stand on certain stuff like religion, family, future plans if she could see herself going back home, if she like kids etc

Its when we got serious I took the next step and met up with her dad got his approval to get to know his daughter after a while getting knowing her and Her family We followed it with a nikax and shortly after a wedding ceremony
It’s the definition of halal relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts