Happy New Year 2012 to all Xabashis

Again, I am talking about Ethiopia and harar is Ethiopia. Are you saying all the history of Somalia prior to the establishment of the Somalia state is not a heritage of Somalia? Harar is one of the many heritages of Ethiopia and we are proud of Harar.

Your premises is valid, but, ur conclusion is wrong

Ethiopians are scary people, I have every right to be insecure, the fear that I can have Ethiopian blood is scary itself
To think I have the blood of our enemies :damn::dead:

I see too much inferiority and insecurity that is being covered in hate. No need for all that. Relax and enjoy life. We are only for few years on this planet.

My favorite Gujji Oromo song.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
I see too much inferiority and insecurity that is being covered in hate. No need for all that. Relax and enjoy life. We are only for few years on this planet.

My favorite Gujji Oromo song.

Do you guys see how this xabashi is trapping me with Oromo music. Save me Sspotters

Macalin M

Out here
Every Somali should worry about having Ethiopian blood
That’s beta. I will only remember my male lineage so there’s no need for me to worry about potentially having a great great grandma that was Oromo or habesha.

Plus I lied, my ancestors are from Ceel Dheer. I’m not well versed in history (Somali history) but I doubt we interacted with Ethios in ancient times.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
That’s beta. I will only remember my male lineage so there’s no need for me to worry about potentially having a great great grandma that was Oromo or habesha.

Plus I lied, my ancestors are from Ceel Dheer. I’m not well versed in history (Somali history) but I doubt we interacted with Ethios in ancient times.
Interesting, my family are from Hargesia and Djibouti regions, so who knows

coffee was made by harar it has nothing to do with modern Ethiopia
:dead:
upload_2019-9-13_0-55-56.jpeg

Trending