Happy New Year 2012 to all Xabashis

Macalin M

Out here
Stop hating and come enjoy Addis for once.

If I see shoulder dancing I’m running bare feet to Jigjiga. That is definitely hypnotic. It will turn me into a habesha. I’ll end up popping and locking my shoulders after 2 minutes....

Okay maybe I’ll stay in England for the time being I can’t be hypnotised.

Call me when you learn how to use a stove to cook your meat. I like mines well done.:hillarybiz:

I don't want to insult Somalis because of you. But in case you forgot, we are an ancient civilization with castles, churches, writing system, calendar etc. that are thousands of years old. Btw, we have more than 200 authentic Ethiopian dishes that are all well cooked. :) We gave the world coffee and injera, the super food, well known all over the world :) Trying to teach us about cooking is, hmm how can I say it, a bit lame.

I don't want to insult Somalis because of you. But in case you forgot, we are an ancient civilization with castles, churches, writing system, calendar etc. that are thousands of years old. Btw, we have more than 200 authentic Ethiopian dishes that are all well cooked. :) We gave the world coffee and injera, the super food, well known all over the world :) Trying to teach us about cooking is, hmm how can I say it, a bit lame.

Yet here you are on a Somali forum. Go to xabeshaspot to preach your nonsense.

coffee was made by harar it has nothing to do with modern Ethiopia

harar became part of Ethiopia recently do ur research

Again, I am talking about Ethiopia and harar is Ethiopia. Are you saying all the history of Somalia prior to the establishment of the Somalia state is not a heritage of Somalia? Harar is one of the many heritages of Ethiopia and we are proud of Harar.

Trending

Latest posts