HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DONALD TRUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesnt hate us. We hate ourselves. We kill our own people . We run from our own country and abandon it. Then we cry when oromos or afars or bantu move into our lands we abandon. And here is a man who is human and wants to protect his country. He wants to avoid free laxity that is happening in london now. London is a Pakistani & hindhu city.
Next your going to stay that there is certain places that white people in the UK because it’s been taking over by Muslims. Because that is exactly what he said.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No! Because he hates you as a person because of your skin colour and your religion :farmajoyaab:
Tell me I’m wrong!?

The hating of my color is temporary huuno. As soon as he lives, things will go to normal. Right now we need a powerful Predator White man of the old kind to put China and Russia in line. And also make America shine again!

But for sure American morallity domestically and abroad has taken a hit.

The hating of my color is temporary huuno. As soon as he lives, things will go to normal. Right now we need a powerful Predator White man of the old kind to put China and Russia in line. And also make America shine again!

But for sure American morallity domestically and abroad has taken a hit.
I see you one of THEM black people, listen this nigga don’t have black people or Muslims in mind when making whatever laws and policies and more importantly he hates our deen!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I see you one of THEM black people, listen this nigga don’t have black people or Muslims in mind when making whatever laws and policies and more importantly he hates our deen!

He should have Americans in mind when making laws. This land is not for black or muslims, its for Americans.

America first!

U r on the sit here criticizing Bantus taking over your country, why should things be different for others? Or a white man is not supposed to be patriotic and racist? Only black people can be racists???

He should have Americans in mind when making laws. This land is not for black or muslims, its for Americans.

America first!

U r on the sit here criticizing Bantus taking over your country, why should things be different for others? Or a white man is not supposed to be patriotic and racist? Only black people can be racists???
No I’m talking about being patriotic that is different, he said openly and I quote “I think Islam hates us” He put a blanket ban on all Muslims entering the US and because of the pressure by the government he changed to counties which include your own by the way. I don’t even live in the US but I don’t how someone that is not white, who is a Muslim and our country is on that “dangerous” list support this guy. I’m not even trying to get onto you I’m just confused wallahi! Secondly, you are not American don’t fool yourself when it comes down to it, you are a BLACK MUSLIM, don’t forget that b

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No I’m talking about being patriotic that is different, he said openly and I quote “I think Islam hates us” He put a blanket ban on all Muslims entering the US and because of the pressure by the government he changed to counties which include your own by the way. I don’t even live in the US but I don’t how someone that is not white, who is a Muslim and our country is on that “dangerous” list support this guy. I’m not even trying to get onto you I’m just confused wallahi! Secondly, you are not American don’t fool yourself when it comes down to it, you are a BLACK MUSLIM, don’t forget that b

hqdefault.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There must be some repercussions for that naivete. It triggers me every time you claim that the U.S is the savior of the world while they do the evilest shit.

What i mean, is --US is on the top of the food chain. The Eco system of the world needs USA to do better for the rest to do.

Example

The Animal Kingdom

If the Lion, who is at the top of the chain dies, the rest of the Eco system will trickle down perish.

Maybe not the best example but at least u get the "picture" ma ha? lol

What i mean, is --US is on the top of the food chain. The Eco system of the world needs USA to do better for the rest to do.

Example

The Animal Kingdom

If the Lion, who is at the top of the chain dies, the rest of the Eco system will trickle down perish.

Maybe not the best example but at least u get the "picture" ma ha? lol
Yes, I understand. You are one perfectly conditioned coon. :sass1:

But on the real though, I understand what you're saying, and somewhat disagree. I think the U.S position in the world is something that needs to be maintained, and I don't think they should be praised but criticized.

The eco-system will be disrupted, but later on, rearranged in a manner where it can sustain itself without the lion.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes, I understand. You are one perfectly conditioned coon. :sass1:

But on the real though, I understand what you're saying, and somewhat disagree. I think the U.S position in the world is something that needs to be maintained, and I don't think they should be praised but criticized.

The eco-system will be disrupted, but later on, rearranged in a manner where it can sustain itself without the lion.

I dsagree. The jungle needs its Lion yaaqqqee!

PS i am rolling on the floor with the perfectly conditioned coon, sadly i am proud of that, hoping at least to have blue eyes babies in the end of the bargain :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending