HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DONALD TRUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The house negros thought they was free as well. Physical enslavement is not worse than the mental enslavement, which clearly you are going through.

Maybe i am also a realist? I am not influenced by self interest force such as race or color. My perception of the universe is completely free of loyalty to self preservation? Which makes me unique at the very least, and insane at the very most?

Maybe i am also a realist? I am not influenced by self interest force such as race or color. My perception of the universe is completely free of loyalty to self preservation? Which makes me unique at the very least, and insane at the very most?
Explain how supporting trump makes a realist please? I actually wanna hear this response. Secondly you say you are influence by self preservation, as a human being that is impossible

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Explain how supporting trump makes a realist please? I actually wanna hear this response. Secondly you say you are influence by self preservation, as a human being that is impossible

I look at the big picture. Not what is before me. lol Trump plans puts America first. There has to be others better than others, the world cannot be "equal" like Obama and the democrats want. its a dream.

Trump puts America first! Simple as that!

I am self preserved but in the bigger picture!

I look at the big picture. Not what is before me. lol Trump plans puts America first. There has to be others better than others, the world cannot be "equal" like Obama and the democrats want. its a dream.

Trump puts America first! Simple as that!

I am self preserved but in the bigger picture!
He puts Americans first, that are white you don’t fit in that category! You are Somali remember that don’t fool yourself :samwelcome:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He puts Americans first, that are white you don’t fit in that category! You are Somali remember that don’t fool yourself :samwelcome:

I want to wake up one morning and turn on the Tele, Trump in the podium, the press all shackled before him in deep tears, and military army behind Trump as he address the nation.

"I hereby remove Congress, and the senate and the supreme court from the government. I am the supreme leader. I am the King, not the President. "

I want to wake up one morning and turn on the Tele, Trump in the podium, the press all shackled before him in deep tears, and military army behind Trump as he address the nation.

"I hereby remove Congress, and the senate and the supreme court from the government. I am the supreme leader. I am the King, not the President. "
He will also add “My first action as your new king would be the remove and enslave everybody who is not white” so keep dreaming because you will be part of getting slaved :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending