HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DONALD TRUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He's a Gemini? Why are all the Geminis batshit crazy? Trump, Kanye west, Johny depp, Angelina Jolie? Smh.

@Basra im guessing you're also a Gemini!

Viragos are the best though...

@Reiko Macaan ...i am Scorpio ! :)

So is leo De Caprio, Anne Hathaway & Ryan Goslin! Oh Ryaaan! hhhmmm

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
He's a Gemini? Why are all the Geminis batshit crazy? Trump, Kanye west, Johny depp, Angelina Jolie? Smh.

:trumpsmirk: I'm a Gemini as well... Am I destined to go crazy?

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Same calool as me and damn i would be ugly ass shit as an cadan guy too

What is calool?

Would you smash her tho
I'd smash her Son for that Mulla even though his face and body repulses me. I can pop a blue pill and fake my love until he eventually dies and leaves me all his money. :westbrookswag:

Walaahi he looks fine to me. LOL

:damn::deadosama:

You've got problems but I'm here for it.

giphy.gif

What is calool?

I'd smash her Son for that Mulla even though his face and body repulses me. I can pop a blue pill and fake my love until he eventually dies and leaves me all his money. :westbrookswag:

giphy.gif
What is calool?

giphy.gif
It means stomach as clearly always are obessed with it just like my ass

What is calool?

giphy.gif
Secure that suit case playa loool

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?

Your point is?? I would rather die starved to death by a Soviet/Communist dictator who's hell ben o wiping out all religion, rather than a mentally disabled personification of the annoying orange who hates us because we're Muslim, black and weren't brought over by the trans-Atlantic trade.

Tukraq

VIP
Your point is?? I would rather die starved to death by a Soviet/Communist dictator who's hell ben o wiping out all religion, rather than a mentally disabled personification of the annoying orange who hates us because we're Muslim, black and weren't brought over by the trans-Atlantic trade.
Id take trump over Stalin anyday

That’s what a Xalimo without enough attention becomes.. Basra is trying to be like that “I am different “ , to get attention. Listen @Basra you can fake celebrate Trump all you want, but we all know that’s just some sad fassade..

You know that if you read horoscopes and then believe it having any validity according to the Prophet (s) your prayer will not be accepted for forty days.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

He doesnt hate us. We hate ourselves. We kill our own people . We run from our own country and abandon it. Then we cry when oromos or afars or bantu move into our lands we abandon. And here is a man who is human and wants to protect his country. He wants to avoid free laxity that is happening in london now. London is a Pakistani & hindhu city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts