Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
HAPPY B'DAY LOVE!

100-x-multi-coloured-balloons-606-p.jpg

upload_2019-6-12_11-21-52.jpeg

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current president of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

JUNE 14TH HE WILL BE
1200px-ISR-HW-73.svg.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
73 never looked so good:yacadiim:

I know right! Walaahi! In the news right now, Trump is making fun of Joe biden who is 76! trump says Joe has been acting slow lately. I mean, then i googled and realized trump is only 3 years younger than Joe! what is trump on??? ecstasy pills?

I know right! Walaahi! In the news right now, Trump is making fun of Joe biden who is 76! trump says Joe has been acting slow lately. I mean, then i googled and realized trump is only 3 years younger than Joe! what is trump on??? ecstasy pills?
He's on the billionaire pill.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Will you let him toss you over the wall basra traitor to your cousin ilhan

Meh

Trump is not the type to do freaking beating in the bedroom. He expects his xalimo to beat him up. I we both negative. We need a negative and positive charge to work! :(

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Donald Trump is really gross looking man. Fat, gross hair, ugly tan, horrible personality and terrible skin. Stop lying to yourselves :kendrickcry:

Maye Musk (Elon Musk's mother) Looks amazing and she is 71.
6a8195f8f6a045d408db38caf2e940d3

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Donald Trump is really gross looking man. Fat, gross hair, ugly tan, horrible personality and terrible skin. Stop lying to yourselves :kendrickcry:

Maye Musk (Elon Musk's mother) Looks amazing and she is 71.
6a8195f8f6a045d408db38caf2e940d3

this is musks's mother?? Interesting. thats why.........
light-bulb-cartoon-colored-doodle-vector-22577558.jpg

Meh

Trump is not the type to do freaking beating in the bedroom. He expects his xalimo to beat him up. I we both negative. We need a negative and positive charge to work! :(
I am negative too so i can not help but ask these downlow guys to help bring the positive charge you guys need

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He's a Gemini? Why are all the Geminis batshit crazy? Trump, Kanye west, Johny depp, Angelina Jolie? Smh.

@Basra im guessing you're also a Gemini!

Viragos are the best though...

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am negative too so i can not help but ask these downlow guys to help bring the positive charge you guys need

I am glad u know it. I dont want someone to fake being a positive wife beater like my friends husband did. He heard his wife might like that and he sent her to the hospital, it became the talk of town. Until now her nick name has stuck with her. Mrs. Knocked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts