Halssaa

I use to fallow her. She was really bubbly and loved seeing her transformation. What happened to her? I feel bad for her. She truly is gorgeous? But she is looking rough now. I feel like this poor girl should have been saved by the community. She is an agoon and we could have helped her. Black ghetto culture is ruining our young ppl. Also, living in zinah will ultimately comes with all kinds of inkaar, God will punish in all setts of ways. May she come back to God and the light.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
No clue what happened after she had a kid.

She always seemed the type in great need of validation that was highly impressionable. Her story is a rarity in the community and more of a cautioning tale of what happens when you lack foresight. She became the stereotype she was emulating. When self-respect plummets and there is low self-esteem and a history of trauma the predators come to feast.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I don’t know much about her sister. I just across her videos on makeup and hair.

I follow a UK celebrity news page and I saw the story about Not3s, ppl in the comments were saying it was Halsa's sister. Idk tho, barely know them apart from meme culture wallahi.

No clue what happened after she had a kid.

She always seemed the type in great need of validation that was highly impressionable. Her story is a rarity in the community and more of a cautioning tale of what happens when you lack foresight. She became the stereotype she was emulating. When self-respect plummets and there is low self-esteem and a history of trauma the predators come to feast.
The stereotype she wanted to emulate is falsely advertised by the women living and she fell for it. Until now she has not shared the man that’s the father and she said before she even had it she was gonna raise it on her own. You can see the light on her eyes is gone and she look depressed. Having a kid by man who don’t want to be part and no family support will exhaust any young woman

It is sad fr, I was subscribed to her before she took off the hijab, then bit by bit started dressing more revealing. At one point she put it back on, then off again. I remember vividly a long time ago her and yas went on holiday (maybe it was Miami?) and they were vlogging in their room. They clearly mentioned how they didn’t drink alcohol and it was just provided in the room. Fast forward they now drink and have posted yt vids like get lit with me or something. Tbh I’ve been subscribed to her for long and seen her ‘transformation’. At this point she’s committed zina and is a single mum. I really do feel for her and her sister because they lost both their parents at such a young age, their dad more recently. They were also in a very bad scandal like a year and a half ago where Hals was pregnant and she claimed yas abandoned her for a dick appointment which was posted on multiple bait gossip accounts in the U.K. Something that she really should have kept to herself because now their reputation is cemented as ratchet etc. I also don’t know them personally at all, and so don’t want to assume but yas seems to have been a big catalyst for Hals choosing that path since if ur sister doesn’t wear hijab and u do and u always see her having ‘fun’, it’s easy for u to fall into that trap too. Most importantly, I don’t want to gossip about them because everyone makes mistakes and I hope they return to allah swt. I’m saying all this because some aren’t aware of all they’ve been through and talk about them really harshly. And I feel for her daughter for not growing up with a dad and perhaps hearing about this stuff when she grows up even though many children grow up without fathers and turn out fine.
PS, wow I wrote so much I don’t think anyone cares lol.

The stereotype she wanted to emulate is falsely advertised by the women living and she fell for it. Until now she has not shared the man that’s the father and she said before she even had it she was gonna raise it on her own. You can see the light on her eyes is gone and she look depressed. Having a kid by man who don’t want to be part and no family support will exhaust any young woman
Children need both parents, it’s difficult on any person, mother or father to raise a child on their own. And I don’t think she has ties with her wider family

I follow a UK celebrity news page and I saw the story about Not3s, ppl in the comments were saying it was Halsa's sister. Idk tho, barely know them apart from meme culture wallahi.
Yeah I almost forgot about that scandal too. Basically notes is that music guy. He had a girl who was pregnant and whilst she was pregnant he tried to basically f**** yas, so cheat. Yas I think didn’t know notes had a girl and started to open up/like him then realised that he was gonna have a whole baby and he only wanted sexual things from her. As a result, yas decided to lash out and publicly out the tea that notes was filthy and dishonest. It backfired hard on yas tho because ppl felt really sorry for the pregnant girl and said that she should have told her privately about notes’ salacious ways. This scandal was kinda recently after the yas leaving pregnant hals for dick appointment scandal so it just looked bad for both her and her sister. Hals defended her publicly too saying that notes was the one who owed his woman loyalty and not yas and that she doesn’t deserve all the hate

This should be shown young somali girls coming of age to show them what happens when you stray away from your values and morals you inherited. She made her bed so she can lay in it no excuse. Somalis should disown and ostracized their kids more often to help slim off the dead weight we will rise faster like that. Whites do it all the time it's makes their life easier lifts off the burden of the family and community

Wallabies it’s an illusion. I saw Young man, white in my neighbourhood and he recently tattood the side of his face. I was thinking, man he is emulating the celebrity he sees who are rich and already have made money, and here he is just starting his life, who would hire him? Maybe the only job he could have is a tattoo artist.

as for Helsaa, I don’t know much about the UK ppl as I’m from North America. However I use to think wow she is really gorgeous gir. And now that the noor on face is gone.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Yeah I almost forgot about that scandal too. Basically notes is that music guy. He had a girl who was pregnant and whilst she was pregnant he tried to basically f**** yas, so cheat. Yas I think didn’t know notes had a girl and started to open up/like him then realised that he was gonna have a whole baby and he only wanted sexual things from her. As a result, yas decided to lash out and publicly out the tea that notes was filthy and dishonest. It backfired hard on yas tho because ppl felt really sorry for the pregnant girl and said that she should have told her privately about notes’ salacious ways. This scandal was kinda recently after the yas leaving pregnant hals for dick appointment scandal so it just looked bad for both her and her sister. Hals defended her publicly too saying that notes was the one who owed his woman loyalty and not yas and that she doesn’t deserve all the hate

I get what you're saying but Not3s is a big public figure, how did she not know about his relationship status. Surely that is the first thing one would check when dating someone who is famous, check out their history.

Regardless, both of those sisters had a shocker 2020. They got rinsed by UK ajnabis memeing on their shenanigans.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
It is sad fr, I was subscribed to her before she took off the hijab, then bit by bit started dressing more revealing. At one point she put it back on, then off again. I remember vividly a long time ago her and yas went on holiday (maybe it was Miami?) and they were vlogging in their room. They clearly mentioned how they didn’t drink alcohol and it was just provided in the room. Fast forward they now drink and have posted yt vids like get lit with me or something. Tbh I’ve been subscribed to her for long and seen her ‘transformation’. At this point she’s committed zina and is a single mum. I really do feel for her and her sister because they lost both their parents at such a young age, their dad more recently. They were also in a very bad scandal like a year and a half ago where Hals was pregnant and she claimed yas abandoned her for a dick appointment which was posted on multiple bait gossip accounts in the U.K. Something that she really should have kept to herself because now their reputation is cemented as ratchet etc. I also don’t know them personally at all, and so don’t want to assume but yas seems to have been a big catalyst for Hals choosing that path since if ur sister doesn’t wear hijab and u do and u always see her having ‘fun’, it’s easy for u to fall into that trap too. Most importantly, I don’t want to gossip about them because everyone makes mistakes and I hope they return to allah swt. I’m saying all this because some aren’t aware of all they’ve been through and talk about them really harshly. And I feel for her daughter for not growing up with a dad and perhaps hearing about this stuff when she grows up even though many children grow up without fathers and turn out fine.
PS, wow I wrote so much I don’t think anyone cares lol.
I view these girls the same way I view the Somali gangbangers who abuse drugs. All a bunch of failed human beings.

First she lost the hijab
Then became you usual instagram "model"
Then began committing Zina
Then she became a mother out of wedlock

everybody was telling her the dangerous path she was taking. Instead of taking their advice she wanted to live her "hot girl summer". its sad, but this is the path she choose.

don't blame nobody else, because the previous generation came here from a war, where entire families were killed and still managed to raise 5-6 kids.

WALAHI GOOD

We WARNED HER TIME AND TIME AGAIN But nah she went to Miami and got ran through and even had a kid.

The Somali community was 100% RIGHT to abandon her. This is what I show to every Somali girl that wants to behave outside the culture. I don't even consider her Somali so it's not our problem :mybusiness:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I use to fallow her. She was really bubbly and loved seeing her transformation. What happened to her? I feel bad for her. She truly is gorgeous? But she is looking rough now. I feel like this poor girl should have been saved by the community. She is an agoon and we could have helped her. Black ghetto culture is ruining our young ppl. Also, living in zinah will ultimately comes with all kinds of inkaar, God will punish in all setts of ways. May she come back to God and the light.

A life of SIN is evident on the face.

Trending

Latest posts