Halssaa

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The stereotype she wanted to emulate is falsely advertised by the women living and she fell for it. Until now she has not shared the man that’s the father and she said before she even had it she was gonna raise it on her own. You can see the light on her eyes is gone and she look depressed. Having a kid by man who don’t want to be part and no family support will exhaust any young woman

u r such a precious young woman
1625693792602.png

The age old tale of two young girls from a broken home living in London. Everyone’s looking for love they’re just looking for it in all the wrong places.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The age old tail of two young girls from a broken home living in London. Everyone’s looking for love they’re just looking for it in all the wrong places.

Love aint nothing but dhuso and honiness huuno

Mozart

You need people like me
They lost both parents at a young age. Many of you would have fared worse than they did so stop being arrogant

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The stereotype she wanted to emulate is falsely advertised by the women living and she fell for it. Until now she has not shared the man that’s the father and she said before she even had it she was gonna raise it on her own. You can see the light on her eyes is gone and she look depressed. Having a kid by man who don’t want to be part and no family support will exhaust any young woman

Good cautionary tale for following ratchet/ghetto culture. Made worse by this generations need to document all their sins on social media where it lives for eternity.

Hals and her sister lost both of their parents at very young age. Also they did not receive any support from wider family.

Kids growing up in this type of environment will look for validation outside the family and they could be easily influencable. I guarantee you guys that they would have been different persons if they would have grown up in a stable two parent household. When I see Hals and Yas, I see the result of a broken homes and childhood.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I've never watched their videos or had any idea they existed up an till last year drama

I thought they were some random black girls acting racheted for internet attention. Was surprised when I found out they are both somali

As an advice: don’t talk about it and leave it. People were more so hating on her then “advising” her. Either way, the shit happened everyone should mind their business.

The girl is minding her business raising her child and people are creating narratives for her.
The girl is an influencer and decided to share her life with people. So you can’t be mad if you get judged. Everything people are saying it’s stuff she decided to share on YouTube. Even after getting pregnant and making several videos about and the reaction she got. She decided to share the world about her beef with her sister and how her sister abandoned her and she needed someone to take her to hospital and people rightly asked well why can’t the father be there for you when you need hospital and it’s not your sisters job to take the mans place.

So what are the narrative people create? She said she was having hot girl winter when she got pregnant, she was not with the man and will raise the kid on her own

First of all she is a public figure. She’s on YouTube sharing her life with the world. We watch her and fallowed her beginnings. We see the changes and I’m saying that she is not her old self. My God help her. I don’t wish harm or ill will just pry fit her as I think she is a nice girl naively following the wrongs bath. I believe everyone has a chance in redemption if they are willing to work towards it. Maybe the community in the UK can show her kindness and dua. But let this be a lesson to the youth who emulate such culture it doesn’t end well.

Typical Somalis- nobody tries to help her when struggling but only talk about her after the fact

She lost both of her parents and her relatives left her in the dust, tell me how you would turn out without any family guidance. And when you don’t get the support of your own you seek validation from others. Sad story but none of it is surprising

Typical Somalis- nobody tries to help her when struggling but only talk about her after the fact

She lost both of her parents and her relatives left her in the dust, tell me how you would turn out without any family guidance. And when you don’t get the support of your own you seek validation from others. Sad story but none of it is surprising
You mean the people who tried to help her in her family she turned away and the people who tried to advise her on her social media are told dont judge....only god can judge. If you got nothing positive to say dont say anything. then the same people will say oh so sad how things turned out. Thats why I cant stand the only god can judge crowd

I can’t believe there’s men out there who will get a girl pregnant and pretend it doesn’t exist. She said he refused to be part of the child’s life 🥲 what a horrible man. The child is so beautiful though! May Allah make it easy for her, we all make mistakes.

You mean the people who tried to help her in her family she turned away and the people who tried to advise her on her social media are told dont judge....only god can judge. If you got nothing positive to say dont say anything. then the same people will say oh so sad how things turned out. Thats why I cant stand the only god can judge crowd
How do you know she turned away family? Do you know her personally? Also why would she listen to the comments she gets on Instagram when it’s mostly hate from Somali trolls coming for her looks and calling her a ?

People that know them personally have said that her relatives disowned her and her sister shortly after their father died.

and social media? They were judging her, not advising. I saw the comments under her instagram pic when she announced her pregnancy and it was nothing but hatred and Somali men cussing her and her unborn child

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
They lost both parents at a young age. Many of you would have fared worse than they did so stop being arrogant

There is an element of personal responsibility which should be acknowledged in this as there are those with similar backgrounds and series of life events that do not have the same life trajectory.

The girl is an influencer and decided to share her life with people. So you can’t be mad if you get judged. Everything people are saying it’s stuff she decided to share on YouTube. Even after getting pregnant and making several videos about and the reaction she got. She decided to share the world about her beef with her sister and how her sister abandoned her and she needed someone to take her to hospital and people rightly asked well why can’t the father be there for you when you need hospital and it’s not your sisters job to take the mans place.

So what are the narrative people create? She said she was having hot girl winter when she got pregnant, she was not with the man and will raise the kid on her own

They creating a narrative about what’s going on in her life. She’s not the first person to be a single mother. Half you niggas never knew your dad or barely saw him. What makes her different? She is in good company with all your Hooyo’s. And guess what she’ll get stronger from it too

Trending

Latest posts