Halssa’s baby father dumps her after getting her pregnant

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope she gets help, insulting or ridiculing her will not undue the mistake but being there for her in her time of need will improve the situation and also raise awareness so other girls her age can learn from it. :)

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Did she knew he'd abandon her? Abortion would have been a good idea, being a single mother is a hard life. Miskiin child, no father, hated by his mother family and community. Idk how she gonna make it

Did she knew he'd abandon her? Abortion would have been a good idea, being a single mother is a hard life. Miskiin child, no father, hated by his mother family and community. Idk how she gonna make it
Abortion is haram, I respect her for not taking that option.

She played with fire and as a result got her ass burned, dumb hoe.

Poor yute tho, no abo and maternal fam will want nothing to do with her besides her habo (maybe?)

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
So a married recently divorced cuck has to go through the courts desperate to see his child while the mother refuses and take shalt his wealth and house. While careless Chad gets to beat and reject the child?

Is sex even worth it for gaalos.
:mjlol: :gucciwhat:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
So a married recently divorced cuck has to go through the courts desperate to see his child while the mother refuses and take shalt his wealth and house. While careless Chad gets to beat and reject the child?

sex is like water to them

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

:dead1: :dead1: :dead1: :dead1:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
No way, damn, I did not know that having sex outside of of marriage then having a product of zina kid would backfire, even with a Black African/Jamaican, and heck, you went out of your way to mock the Somali people.

Now, this is something new, I never thought it would happen.

Trending