Halssa’s baby father dumps her after getting her pregnant

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
These girls don't think of the consequences when you let some dude shoot up the club unprotected. Now another innocent child has to suffer because of their stupid mistakes

Sad

I wonder if she regrets the choices that lead her to this? Lots of her followers use to be little Somali girls but I doubt she will warn them.

Sad

I wonder if she regrets the choices that lead her to this? Lots of her followers use to be little Somali girls but I doubt she will warn them.
what will she warn them about? any warning she gives will ruin her image of being a free somali girl bound by no rules.

Checklist
1)She wears fake hair
2)She had a boobjob
3)She got knocked up by a random madow
4)Wears expensive clothes
5)Had train ran on her in Miami
6)The list goes on
.png

100% that’s why timojileec halssa wears wig that are mimicking her own natural hair. She does what ever madow girls do without any Thinking behind it at all.

So many Somali girls do that.
wearing a weave with the same hair texture as your natural hair im weakkkk :deadmanny:

Gambar

VIP
100% that’s why timojileec halssa wears wig that are mimicking her own natural hair. She does what ever madow girls do without any Thinking behind it at all.

So many Somali girls do that.
And they glue it on and I don’t understand it. Maybe extensions if your hair is thin but why go through the trouble when it looks exactly the same?

Gambar

VIP
Both sisters seem lost and seem to be lacking something. They also seem like followers with no critical thinking skills.
They lost both their parents when they were very young, perhaps they didn’t have those figures who knows. For their generation SM is really powerful and impactful.

They lost both their parents when they were very young, perhaps they didn’t have those figures who knows. For their generation SM is really powerful and impactful.
I know that but even then, I’m not sure if this is who they really are, or they’re just pretending. Their antics don’t come off as authentic.

Gambar

VIP
I know that but even then, I’m not sure if this is who they really are, or they’re just pretending. Their antics don’t come off as authentic.
They are imitating Americans on social media. It’s not authentic because it’s not their culture, they’re just copying.

Trending

Latest posts