Halssa’s baby father dumps her after getting her pregnant

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Is beyond me to see some somali girls with maadow men especially caribbean. Like what on earth is going through your mind in linking them and opening your legs wide to men notoriously known to impregenate you and than run faster than Usain Bolt??

Is beyond me to see some somali girls with maadow men especially caribbean. Like what on earth is going through your mind in linking them and opening your legs wide to men notoriously known to impregenate you and than run faster than Usain Bolt??
kacsi overtakes rational thinking. :manny:

1. Get pregnant by deadbeat yardi KANG
2. Sister leaves you mid contraction for di.ck
3. Yardi deadbeat dips
4. ???????
5. Profit

n7v8zf57ygt21.png

Gambar

VIP
They’re imitating what they see other madow girls do.

Sambuus

Inactive
This glorified babymama culture is making me so sad. How selfish can you be to recklessly sleep with people unprotected and to bring an innocent child into your life with no father, family, or support at all. I’m so sad that there’s yet another child born into a broken dysfunctional life.
Ladies, please love and embrace yourselfs don’t ever let a man try to get you so easily, and the most important of all. Only love and be intimate with a man that puts a ring on your finger and actually loves you.
This hookups and living your best life propaganda only leads to sadness, hurt and a broken soul.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm noticing some histronic traits from their videos:

- Making up stories that are exaggerated to get people listening
-Consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self
- Highly impressionistic speech with little detail
- Shows self-dramatization, theatricality and exaggerated expression of emotion
- Is suggestible and easily influenced by people and circumstances

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
This glorified babymama culture is making me so sad. How selfish can you be to recklessly sleep with people unprotected and to bring an innocent child into your life with no father, family, or support at all. I’m so sad that there’s yet another child born into a broken dysfunctional life.
Ladies, please love and embrace yourselfs don’t ever let a man try to get you so easily, and the most important of all. Only love and be intimate with a man that puts a ring on your finger and actually loves you.
This hookups and living your best life propaganda only leads to sadness, hurt and a broken soul.

Alhamdullilah for Islam , our religion protects us from this when we follow Allah’s commands.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
this is Uk, it takes time to go through this process and you get a very modest fee if you work. If you are a bum you safe. I doubt she will go this route. Most people don’t over here
Broski I have a question if I a Canadian citizen karbaashed a female from the UK in the UK would I have to pay Canadian child support or would we go thru the UK sysyem

I don’t think she even knows who the father is. Didn’t they have a hot girl summer last year in Miami where they were doing all types of stuff? I feel for her and her unborn baby.

A baby cannot fill a void.

Broski I have a question if I a Canadian citizen karbaashed a female from the UK in the UK would I have to pay Canadian child support or would we go thru the UK sysyem
Uk is Africa man. They don’t have the facilities to go after a Canadian. It’s not like America where they have aggressive child support system. They don’t even go after people here

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Uk is Africa man. They don’t have the facilities to go after a Canadian. It’s not like America where they have aggressive child support system. They don’t even go after people here
Lucky ass nigga be honest with me akhi how many garacs you got running around :mjohreally:

Dead beat fathers are as common in the Somali community as they are in the AA/ carribean communities. But keep telling yourselves otherwise :mjlol:

How else do you get a bunch of boys who are killing each other in the streets of every major western city and resentful girls who hate their men?

Imagine dissing your own ethnic group in order to defend kafir black people like Jamaicans. The worst-case scenario of a deadbeat Somali father is probably him not giving his children any money, or him being unemployed, you can't compare them to the thousands of black fathers who bounce after their children are born and never show up again up in there lives unless they become famous or some shit.

Last edited:

Trending