Halimos with daddy issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Yeah, never mind. Tbh my image of Somali men is too positive. Y'all are helping to set it straight I guess :icon lol:

Who has a positive image of Somali men? :ayaanswag: Our image is obviously shit, no point in denying it. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't judge people as individuals. Overgeneralizations is for the weak minded :yacadiim:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
I felt this deserves its own thread, it is a goldmine thanks to @crudetruth . Now I understand the story behind
"Somali men ain't shit" in twitter.
:ohdamn:

Ramla BKCHAT
My favourite:

Horta how do ppl air their dirty laundry like that:susp:
Her aabo marrying 5 should be given a metal of honor though. He knew it was either him, or Tyrone:salute:. Our generation needs to step it up and become Farax "The 5" Great:banderas:

Bohol

VIP
you cant get with chicks which is why you cry on here about somali women 24/7 :pachah1:

Go seek men booty in another thread. :pachah1::mjlol:

Waraabe aka Fleece Johnson
accf683ed86c155cceb9a60ea6a1c5c7d6a928f21579aea2638f46b54ec4f2b0.jpg

Bohol

VIP
The solution is to find a fine rose and stick with her. Not search for a blooming flower every couple years from the 3rd world.

I agree but I think majority of men are not designed biologically to be with one woman all their
life.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Best halimos in the world are them ones that live in small communities back home, they always smiling and are content with their lot in life, not all halimos out here are bad but a good fraction are, some of my colleagues are halimos they wear skin tight leggings with hijabs like it's caadi, I don't hate them I just hope Allah guides them, as well as us the faraxs who are busy popping each other everyday.

Man shidh is insane imagine what our forefathers in their graves would say to this?

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
It takes a ballsy man to swear that he will only marry one wife. I ain't even met the one yet. If she exists that is. :ivers:

So what? You mean to tell me she can't rant about her qashin dad?

Lets get real, plenty of older Somali men are shit fathers. There are some good ones, but many are bad dads. There is a lot of absenteeism.
Now its up to the younger generation to do a good job with their kids.
You all should feel sympathy rather than mocking her. Say alhamdulilah, but don't beat down on someone who is hurting. Somalispot logic = no logic.

Best halimos in the world are them ones that live in small communities back home, they always smiling and are content with their lot in life, not all halimos out here are bad but a good fraction are, some of my colleagues are halimos they wear skin tight leggings with hijabs like it's caadi, I don't hate them I just hope Allah guides them, as well as us the faraxs who are busy popping each other everyday.

Man shidh is insane imagine what our forefathers in their graves would say to this?

How long did you live and work in somalia?

you from canada originally?

You savages are too much at times. What exactly is wrong in venting your emotions after going through something that traumatic? Reading her tweets, it looks like she lost her brother recently as well:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I understand being zealous in protecting the herd, but cyber bullying is not only horrible it's counterproductive. We should pray for our sisters, instead of excitedly discussing their misery just stroke our egos. Us Somali men can be so insecure at times - we've almost reached Indian levels of pathetic.

Disclaimer: you should still absolutely call some Xalimos out on their bullshit, but there's levels to this shit man.

You savages are too much at times. What exactly is wrong in venting your emotions after going through something that traumatic? Reading her tweets, it looks like she lost her brother recently as well:

I understand being zealous in protecting the herd, but cyber bullying is not only horrible it's counterproductive. We should pray for our sisters, instead of excitedly discussing their misery just stroke our egos. Us Somali men can be so insecure at times - we've almost reached Indian levels of pathetic.

Disclaimer: you should still absolutely call some Xalimos out on their bullshit, but there's levels to this shit man.
She should respect her dad no matter what he did to her he is her father after all

I have met and know of many deadbeat Somali fathers .One fellow could not even recognise that his children were on a bus with him following a period of absence .Another texted someone I know to ask
Them if his family had flown to Somalia a week after they had gone . I have also seen a Fellow going around asking people if they knew where his family had moved to because he spent some time in Somalia and lost contact with their Wife. that said ,the problem does not only extend to fellows ,some females play the children off against the father and the children end being caught
In the middle . There is a nasty quagmire of mental and emotional abuse some Somali families put their children through .

Last edited:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf

rageedi :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending