Halimo say women in 2021 have multiple boyfriends

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I shouldn't have said Faraaxs. But this is men in a nutshell. But to add, Faraxs don't mind listening to rap and many like the mentality of Future because he isn't a 'simp' , also there are Faraxs wanting to be wanna be rappers. Somali instagram pages even promote them!

We have ones who want to be 'hood'. I mean look at Dixon in Canada and parts of London?

So, the fact that some girls have now fallen into that degenerate mentality shouldn't suprise anyone. You lot should have been staunchly against it when it first started effecting you men, but you lot were/are silent.
You are absolutely right both are trash and deserve each other. Lets agree Faraax iyo Xalimo wa wada qashin. How can we solve this issue?

I have always maintained the believe that Qurbajoog kids in the west don't have the daqan or customs of Somali people and it's time for Somali people to distance from them and cut any connection with them. The only community that maintains somali culture are the ones in the Gulf and you don't hear from them any degenerate or kuffur stuff coming from them.

Mozart

You need people like me
All the Faraxs are angry because these girls are now behaving like degenerate men. Women need to understand that equality isn't behaving like qashin men. I find it funny though that men want women to accept their disgusting behavior, but cry when their mentality is now affecting women's behavior.

Men, you can't have it both ways. You can't laugh and think men like Future and other worthless figures are harmless. You can't go around championing ghetto male behavior, but act suprised when women start to be influenced by their female counterparts like Cardi B. Men and women are a reflection of each other and I thought that men were the leaders of society?

All in all, both need to fix up.
I respect your hustle man you have a crazy ability to make everything about men

I had a funny thought. What would Freud posit had @Angelina laid on the couch?
8mcqFogrcerKdsLdDTFRn5VUlIS1nvE3DJCjcukqYOQqk5DArCK4xKfRT6hvVIfAQXxCYkkrq7xMcT-UpGEl5XdxKjHGomhN0ZxfimweHXfK7wNIK6vFaRh35M0DZ011jahe5ssc

TekNiKo's whole video was about women behaving like men. So, in keeping with the topic, how can I not make it about men?

:draketf:

Anyways its a bit of reach when you post on a forum in which 95% of the topics are about Western 'Xaarlimos' as you faraaxs love to say. How about you ask them why they start threads like that?

Put a mic in front of a woman and 9/10

shes gonna say some stupid shit la xawlaa
What nonsense is this lool?

Bro, try talking to women that aren't your relatives in real life, because you clearly haven't.
1637328348575.png

This is a classic case of 'tell me you've not met women without telling me you've not met women'

Fr though, just bear in mind social media ain't real life

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
TekNiKo's whole video was about women behaving like men. So, in keeping with the topic, how can I not make it about men?

:draketf:

Anyways its a bit of reach when you post on a forum in which 95% of the topics are about Western 'Xaarlimos' as you faraaxs love to say. How about you ask them why they start threads like that?
Do you feel the need to defend had behavior? This women clearly has no shame, why are you attacking Faaraxs for what Xalimo said?

Incel means someone who didnt commit zina. So its bad to be virgin now?

Incels aren't just virgins, they hate women, and blame them for everything. This is what I meant.

Nothing wrong with being a virgin, it's the other behaviours that make an "incel".

Last edited:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
All the Faraxs are angry because these girls are now behaving like degenerate men. Women need to understand that equality isn't behaving like qashin men. I find it funny though that men want women to accept their disgusting behavior, but cry when their mentality is now affecting women's behavior.

Men, you can't have it both ways. You can't laugh and think men like Future and other worthless figures are harmless. You can't go around championing ghetto male behavior, but act suprised when women start to be influenced by their female counterparts like Cardi B. Men and women are a reflection of each other and I thought that men were the leaders of society?

All in all, both need to fix up.
Back home women are actually open to courting multiple men. they won't admit to you they're in a relationship but it becomes obvious once you go through their social media accounts. One xalimos was texting back her boyfriend while she was sitting on my lab 😂😂

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I do not see the problem here. She seems to be talking about the subject matter in a detached, almost impersonal way. It seems general and not specific to the Somali community. What she is discussing applies more so to gaalos or those living a similar lifestyle.

I did not know that women were giving men titles. Do people even claim men they are noncommittally talking to as a boy friend? :kanyehmm:Generally, there are only two acceptable categories Single or Married. Everything outside of that is just a friend.

If a girl goes out of her way to be physically intimate with a 'friend' when there is no marital commitment, then she is ultimately the one losing. Imagine short term reward for long-term emotional or physical baggage. She is also using another human being as a 'tool' and is being used as a 'tool.' In other words, objectifying herself which is not empowering. You cannot do it like a man because you lack the plumbing of one. They might accrue the dembi in equal measure, but unfortunately, you bear the reputational/social costs and being potentially saddled with – baby in the worse likely scenario.

Back home women are actually open to courting multiple men. they won't admit to you they're in a relationship but it becomes obvious once you go through their social media accounts. One xalimos was texting back her boyfriend while she was sitting on my lab 😂😂

Its different back home as their courting style is halal. I have no issues with a girl that is talking to more than 1 for the purpose of marriage, although it is rather wild tbh. Anyways Somalis even have a saying that a woman talks to 1000 men, but marry 1.

Somalis should be careful with this toxic western culture, a lot of Africans have learned it the hard way. 90% of women in the cities have turned into h**s and relationships have became meaningless, thanks to the toxic dating western culture.

Latest posts