Halimo say women in 2021 have multiple boyfriends

Well, if you work on yourself brothers, and this advice goes to myself first and then y'all, and become better Muslims, chaste, Allaah fearing Muslims who don't have relations outside of marriage, then these won't be the women you end up with.
Bad women are for bad men, and bad men are for bad women. Chaste women are for chaste men. And unchaste men are for unchaste women. Do not be deceived by a nice looking face and or body, but be impressed by a person's behavior, manners, etc, if it's in accordance with Islam. Indeed.

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH

What do you think? They want to imitate men now and she says women dont get caught. Men do, subhanallah these are your future wives bruh.

Imagine wearing a weave no hijab talking about Zina in the open as if it's something to be proud of and thinking you spitting knowledge.

DAJJAL IS NEAR

Its different back home as their courting style is halal. I have no issues with a girl that is talking to more than 1 for the purpose of marriage, although it is rather wild tbh. Anyways Somalis even have a saying that a woman talks to 1000 men, but marry 1.

I take that back. How did I even miss this. Sitting on your lap? That shit isn't halal. Uff.

Kratos

Sonder
She was speaking facts, brothers are struggling out here in these cold streets. Nowadays girls will have a 'Food guy', 'Uber', 'Weekend bf' etc. What can you do, that's the game. Got to play it.

It's sad that some Somali/Muslim women want to imitate that qashin behaviour when they can see that their gaal peers are destined to be unmarried lonely spinsters who pop SSRIs like they're skittles :snoop:

It's sad that some Somali/Muslim women want to imitate that qashin behaviour when they can see that their gaal peers are destined to be unmarried lonely spinsters who pop SSRIs like they're skittles :snoop:

Lol, all types of women marry mate. I've seen far too many questionable women get themselves guys, sometimes even decent ones and I know miskeen girls still waiting for their calaf.

This isn't about 'getting' a man, but about dignity and morals. Something women should have, regardless of the opinions of men.

Lol, all types of women marry mate. I've seen far too many questionable women get themselves guys, sometimes even decent ones and I know miskeen girls still waiting for their calaf.

This isn't about 'getting' a man, but about dignity and morals. Something women should have, regardless of the opinions of men.
These gaal women wouldn't be lonely due to a lack of men, it'll be because they're completely unwilling to compromise on their cartoonish expectations. Don't want Somali/Muslim sisters to fall into the same trap.

Tbh gaal women shoudn't even be considered "women" wallahi, they're just a series of holes to stick your dick in. Human fleshlights if you will :lolbron:

These gaal women wouldn't be lonely due to a lack of men, it'll be because they're completely unwilling to compromise on their cartoonish expectations. Don't want Somali/Muslim sisters to fall into the same trap.

Tbh gaal women shoudn't even be considered "women" wallahi, they're just a series of holes to stick your dick in. Human fleshlights if you will :lolbron:

Authobillah.

Proper disrespectful wallahi. I can't believe you're saying that.

All the Faraxs are angry because these girls are now behaving like degenerate men. Women need to understand that equality isn't behaving like qashin men. I find it funny though that men want women to accept their disgusting behavior, but cry when their mentality is now affecting women's behavior.

Men, you can't have it both ways. You can't laugh and think men like Future and other worthless figures are harmless. You can't go around championing ghetto male behavior, but act suprised when women start to be influenced by their female counterparts like Cardi B. Men and women are a reflection of each other and I thought that men were the leaders of society?

All in all, both need to fix up.
Why treat men like a monolith lol.

Men this, men that. As if we all share the same moral standards.

*specific men and specific women.

Plus, there's no shit like gender equality. Men and women will never be equal.

Why treat men like a monolith lol.

Men this, men that. As if we all share the same moral standards.

*specific men and specific women.

Plus, there's no shit like gender equality. Men and women will never be equal.

Qashin men is rather specific as i'm sure its obvious that not all men are qashin.

Trending