Halimo asks why well off Somali men stay single but gets shut down by other users

I'm sharing the general sentiment some somali guys may have to why they don't want to marry and realistically you wouldn't want to marry them. They are telling you that they are unfit for marriage. They dont want to marry because they realise what they want is highly unlikely to come around. It's very much there way or the high way so unless you are willing to bend over backwards and fit into the mould of what they except of you there is no point.

These aren't my sentiments. My personal experience have all been pleasant. the somali girls I have spoken to have been selfless only issue for the most part was not being on the same page on certain things.
As for ajnabis i can't really say as I have no personal references since I have only courted somali girls for marriage so far. As for the working and giving money you don't need to give anything. I'm very much trad I don't except any financial help from a wife whatever she contributes is of her own accord and is a charity
I don’t think most Somali guys hold those views only a portion do. It’s just the lack of self awareness that’s disgusting. To accuse others of being selfish when demanding the world is crazy. They are literally behaving the way the accuse us of behaving.

imagine having to wash 7 times constantly :jcoleno:
not even that you cant pray and do any worship if a dog enters a house. Home girl has a whole dog living with her. I know many Somali people that are doing the same. They use that same dog hadith to justify their intentions.

Idk about that. Divorce is always on the table. If you have responsibilities and to bust to get married, thats fine. But if your not and your able, I THINK you should.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Easier said than done. Nower days there are alot of emotionally unintelligent single people on the market who treat seeking spouse as browsing through a catalogue. There are some who are not interested in marriage altogether as someone said above for whatever reasons and those that are have yet to meet the calaf.Waxaan waa calaf just like how divorce is calaf so the stigma attached to singledom needs to end as you don't know what the person is going through.

They think they are so cool and sophisticated in the comments.

"In…this…economy?"

"I don’t plan on having kids and don’t really see a need to get married"

Happy Star Trek GIF
That's a really good point since you halimo want perfection

Somali guys are free to do as they please but shouldn’t complain about generalizations when they do it much more now.

New age Somali guys are more pessimistic than previous generations. You’re dealing with guys that think you’ll take him to divorce court even when most young Somali couples don’t even do legal marriages. If you contribute they have an issue and if you don’t contribute they view you as a leach. There’s no winning in a scenario when someone views you as a villain from the jump.
Why dont the young couples do legal marriage? Is it for welfare??

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
To be fair, the somali sister has a point. Money is usually the reason why a man hasn't gotten married. If he had his money and other affairs in order (physically, deen wise, etc), then he got married. Otherwise, our somali sisters and other sisters from other ethnicities may be tempted to seek haraam relations like having boyfriends (I have witnessed it, sadly) (may Allah protect us and them from that).

Has the ''mgtow'' movement infiltrated Muslim societies, such as our Somali cousins? :O *shocked FACE*
Whats the mgtow movement?

I’m not sure but most of the couples i know aren’t legally married unless one spouse is from another country. Also I’m Canadian lol no one born here takes welfare.
That doesnt make sense. So why not be legally married. In america if a couple doesnt want to be legally married its due to welfare benefits or section 8 orr the man wants to marry another wife but of course gives an excuse to the girl saying legal marriage isnt good. Same for the uk with their council homes.

That doesnt make sense. So why not be legally married. In america if a couple doesnt want to be legally married its due to welfare benefits or section 8 orr the man wants to marry another wife but of course gives an excuse to the girl saying legal marriage isnt good. Same for the uk with their council homes.
Toronto has a housing crisis. no one can get the equivalent of council houses here so they don’t really see it as much of a benefit. It doesn’t make much of a difference to them if they are legally married or not. I get what you’re saying though it doesn’t benefit the woman at all.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Are you saying they'll marry out or they won't have kids?

Most Gen Z/Millennials will not reproduce. The ones that do marry Somalis don't have that many kids. Some will have relationships with non Somalis. Lots erase themselves from the community due to crimes and mental illness and leaving. The Somali community elders are dying off and are being replaced with "Black community activists". Somalis are largely failing to adapt in their new environment (the west) but are also not that Somali community minded. They have not responded well to change and both cultures constantly clash.

Most Gen Z/Millennials will not reproduce. The ones that do marry Somalis don't have that many kids. Some will have relationships with non Somalis. Lots erase themselves from the community due to crimes and mental illness and leaving. The Somali community elders are dying off and are being replaced with "Black community activists". Somalis are largely failing to adapt in their new environment (the west) but are also not that Somali community minded. They have not responded well to change and both cultures constantly clash.

I have 4 brothers, inshallah both me and my brothers will all have 4 somali wives and minumum 15 children each. :farole:

Trending