Halimo adan mother not happy about her modeling career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
This is a perfect case of a child explaining why another child should get married.
:chrisfreshhah:

isnt it fucking ironic.
:deadrose:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
O
you sayin a 10 year old is ready for a fully developed male penis is not funny either.
:camby:

I don’t understand why you’re assuming I’m only talking about girls lol. I’m talking about all children.

And I’m not trying to be funny, I just genuinely wanna see why people think it’s wrong. The only reason I’d view it as wrong is because I need to respect the laws of the land I live in but since critical thinking is encouraged in the western world, why is marrying a 10 year old wrong?

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
technically a 11-12 year old can give birth without dying it’s called a C- Section. 3rd world countries do it
But that's not the way nature indented for children to be born. Without any tools to assist them in a birth they're much more likely to die than a 22 year old who's fully developed.

But that's not the way nature indented for children to be born. Without any tools to assist them in a birth they're much more likely to die than a 22 year old who's fully developed.

That’s true also. A girls pelvic bones don’t widen until late teens. That bone is crucial to pushing a baby through the birth canal. That’s the only reason why a 11-12 year old would die in child birth . That’s why they do C Sections almost always nowadays. They don’t even want to risk it

Always Lit

O

I don’t understand why you’re assuming I’m only talking about girls lol. I’m talking about all children.

And I’m not trying to be funny, I just genuinely wanna see why people think it’s wrong. The only reason I’d view it as wrong is because I need to respect the laws of the land I live in but since critical thinking is encouraged in the western world, why is marrying a 10 year old wrong?
coz they dont know whats right from wrong. theyre not responsible. For God's sake saaxib. a person's sins is not written down until theyre 15.
:bell:

U saying "I'll let my daughter marry a 60 year old, if she wants to" is a big fat lie. That girl is not even capable of making decisions by herself. stop acting stupid. They is no fucking way. wallahi no way on this planet that a 10 year old girl is gonna bring a 60 year old or any man to her parents to marry. It is always chosen for them.

coz tgey dont know whats right from wrong. theyre not responsible. For God's sake saaxib. a person's sins is not written down until theyre 15.

Actually your sins start being recorded the moment you go through puberty

“The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) has stated this, “The pen has been raised for three persons (meaning they are not held accountable for what they do): one who is sleeping until he gets up, a child until he reaches the age of puberty, and an insane person until he becomes sane.” (Ahmad, Abu Dawud, At-Tirmidhi, An-Nasa’i, Ibn Majah, and Al-Hakim)”

For some women that’s 9-12 years old

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
coz tgey dont know whats right from wrong. theyre not responsible. For God's sake saaxib. a person's sins is not written down until theyre 15.

Nah, walaal

If a girl has started her period and if a boy has had a wet dream, then their sins will be written down.

However, if a girl hasn’t start her period or a boy hasn’t had a wet dream, for whatever reason, and has reached the age of 15, then their sins are also written down.

Always Lit

Nah, walaal

If a girl has started her period and if a boy has had a wet dream, then their sins will be written down.

However, if a girl hasn’t start her period or a boy hasn’t had a wet dream, for whatever reason, and has reached the age of 15, then their sins are also written down.
but answer my question have u ever seen or heard a 10 year old girl bring a man, saying she wants to marry him, it is always chosen for them or even forced most of the time.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
but answer my question have u ever seen or heard a 10 year old girl bring a man, saying she wants to marry him, it is always chosen for them or even forced most of the time.

I’m fully against forced marriages lol, but if a ten year old does bring a man who the parents deem descent, then why not?

The only reason this does not happen is because of society’s values and norms.

Always Lit

wallahi this is funny. Marrying off a 10 yera old girl in this day and age is robbing her of everything. Education, childhood, mental well being.

Non of u will marry off ur 10 year old daughters to an old man wallahi oo billahi oo tallahi.
:gucciwhat:

Always Lit

I’m fully against forced marriages lol, but if a ten year old does bring a man who the parents deem descent, then why not?

The only reason this does not happen is because of society’s values and norms.
you need Quran saar.
:noneck:

have u ever heard of a 10 year old who brought a man home?l, that is as existent as chicken milk.
:farmajoyaab:

When a girl starts her period she is a woman and can get pregnant therefore she can get married regardless of her age. There are girls who start their period as young as 9. Not saying I agree but it's not Xaram.

Loool to you guys saying modelling world may be seedy but I doubt they need Halima to partake in these activities when there are many girls willing to do these things for free. There’s a niche for her and she’s successful.. she’s got a brain and I think shell make her own decisions.I think it’s kinda lit she doesn’t have to be so critical of her body and do the most to stay in shape like other models lol she gets to pose covered and still get checks #Winning

Wow, what kinda feminists are you?

If I want to have children then it’s up to me, you can’t dictate whether I should have children or not. Feminism is all about choice, isn’t it?

The amount of loud mouth careerist that I know who shunned and consistently bad mouthed young mothers or those seeking to marry young

But when you do the accounting to see what assets or investments they have after decades of toiling away at work, it's a big fat 0, no savings whatsoever, living pay-check-to-paycheck on low to mediocre wages pushing into their 30's most of them still in debt.

Pissed away their best fertile years for all of this and yet have nothing to show for it and it will only get worse and worse from that point onwards for them

This is the path 99.9% of the careerists and feminists I went to school with ended up, those that shunned and bad mouthed the likes of you.

All the ones that married young are doing far better then all of them, financially, psychologically and emotionally.

Last edited:
Lurk.gif

@Daughter of samaale tearing u guys up.

Status
Not open for further replies.