''Halima and her ''White boyfriend''

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Please, spare us. Unless she said indicated scarcity of Somali guys in the video, there's no need for you to point out that there are millions over there. Live your life.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
What's with people raging over women they will never meet dating someone non-somali? Go get some pussy old man, you are in serious need of it - and forget these girls

The girl isn't even attractive...

Millions of somali guys within the UK, especially London. You choose some fat overweight looking white guy?:faysalwtf:

Nobody wants a sxb .in any case ,she is irrelevant to us and for all we care she could get with a dog .it is the problem of her family and brothers and father(Horta most of these people are quruc bila Aabo ) and nothing to do with you or I .mid yar oo Bob the builder ku Qabta is none of our concern ,fellow .

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
seems like every other thread in this place is talking about some random woman who's living her life the way she wants. why not mind our business and let her live her life.

These people put their life's out in open puplic for a reason, to get mentions. I was saying don't generalize, most of us don't care.

These people put their life's out in open puplic for a reason, to get mentions. I was saying don't generalize, most of us don't care.
am just going off by what i read in here. most of the 'men' in here are a little worked up about a random girl they never met.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Millions of somali guys within the UK, especially London. You choose some fat overweight looking white guy?:faysalwtf:
if shes not your sister or related I dont see why you should bother caring what some random somali girl is up to

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Only logical thing I've ever seen you write.
:leon:
True, but hes still contradicting himself

How can you say this
You guys need to realise all women are same dosent matter if she's Mongolian or somali

And than :ohreally:
why somali girls get violent when drunk and start shouting, one time this drunk girl was shouting in my face was about to knock her ass out, lucky my friend stopped me.
We are a cursed people, shit country, shit women, shit everything
I've said this a hundred times and I will say it a hundred more, somali women are damaged, something is wrong with them. Be warned guys these are not the kind of women you marry.
Out of all women I've come across, somali women are the most argumentative, stubborn and aggressive. I don't know why any sane man would put themselves through that.

Odeg

Gedo
OP you need to gotta find yourself a girl. A fine ajnabi one. You will not even entertain this kinda stuff anymore.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Why do you guys even care? Mind your own business. How man Somali guys do I know who have a baby momma from every race from Jamaican to Irish? A dozen. Do I care? Nope coz it ain't my damn business where some farax is planting his seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.