Halima Aden on the Cover of ESSENCE Magazine!

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
IMG_20191225_162716.jpg

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Somali-American model Halima Aden is the first Black woman to wear a hijab on the cover of Essence.

Aden was already the first to wear a hijab on multiple fashion magazine covers, including Allure and Teen Vogue.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Why do they always have to show that's she's a refugee.

This girl doesn't have an inch of pride in her

Khasaaro
She's a refugee though! Why hide your past?!! It's a success story and people need to know about it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why do they always have to show that's she's a refugee.

This girl doesn't have an inch of pride in her

Khasaaro

They have to make it dramatic. Iman was said she was discovered in African streets by a photographer. (or some stories say she was in the jungle walking bare footed) Lies. She was a student at Nairobi University, she probably auditioned for a model photo shoot.

In an age of Me Me Me Me...…. Hamdia Ahmed is probably dancing the happy dark skin dance & saying MEEEE NEEEXTTTTTTTTTTTTT!! :)

They have to make it dramatic. Iman was said she was discovered in African streets by a photographer. (or some stories say she was in the jungle walking bare footed) Lies. She was a student at Nairobi University, she probably auditioned for a model photo shoot.

In an age of Me Me Me Me...…. Hamdia Ahmed is probably dancing the happy dark skin dance & saying MEEEE NEEEXTTTTTTTTTTTTT!! :)
Iman has dignity and has refuted their claims. She never milked their stories and went along with it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Iman has dignity and has refuted their claims. She never milked their stories and went along with it.

Yep. Again, this is for dramatic effects for magazine to sell. Halima did grow up in Refugee camp tho, she went back, its on YOUTUBE

Yep. Again, this is for dramatic effects for magazine to sell. Halima did grow up in Refugee camp tho, she went back, its on YOUTUBE
Yhea I know but she left their at such a young age. It is only one part of her story. They literally make it seem like she just landed from Kenya yesterday. Some Somali celebs waa bila dhig.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
because she has no talent, she goes on and on about it when she grew up in America for most of her life.
She looks like the average xalimo I see across the street:ftw9nwa:

She grew up a comfortable life and didn't face half the shit those people living in those refugee camps face everyday!

I hate it when Somalis milk that sob story every single time!

She looks like the average xalimo I see across the street:ftw9nwa:

She grew up a comfortable life and didn't face half the shit those people living in those refugee camps face everyday!

I hate it when Somalis milk that sob story every single time!

Waa bila dhig. It pushes the narrative that everyone already has of somalis