Halima Aden on the Cover of ESSENCE Magazine!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yhea I know but she left their at such a young age. It is only one part of her story. They literally make it seem like she just landed from Kenya yesterday. Some Somali celebs waa bila dhig.

I liked u more when u were Jerome in da house

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Who is Jerome in da house?

giphy.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Notice how no Arab, Pakistani or Bosnian took the role of "1st hijabi" model? Modelling whilst wearing a hijab is essentially an oxymoron. Hijab's whole purpose is to cover yourself for the sake of God, whilst modelling is the complete opposite: attracting the most attention as possible, essentially a human mannequin. Alas, we are a broken people who have lost all sense of shame.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Notice how no Arab, Pakistani or Bosnian took the role of "1st hijabi" model? Modelling whilst wearing a hijab is essentially an oxymoron. Hijab's whole purpose is to cover yourself for the sake of God, whilst modelling is the complete opposite: attracting the most attention as possible, essentially a human mannequin. Alas, we are a broken people who have lost all sense of shame.

Well, unfortunately the Arabs are right. We r black slaves.

Loool Arabs are ugly. A lot of them are jealous of the attention Somali females are getting.

TekNiKo

VIP
Well, unfortunately the Arabs are right. We r black slaves.
Arab women atleast have the decency to remove the hijab when they commit immoral acts. They recognize the symbolism the hijab entails and the repurcussions of shaming it.

For the Somali women it is essentially a garment, a fashionable accessory.

I remember couple of days ago I was ordering pizza in the pizza shop and two Somali girls fully dressed in abaayah and hijab were intoxicated, screaming and hollering inside the shop. One even approached me with her stinking alcohol breath and asked me to be her boyfriend. I kindly declined and told her I was married.

I felt so embarassed infront of the workers as they were horrified in regards to their conduct.

We truly are a cursed people:meleshame:

Arab women atleast have the decency to remove the hijab when they commit immoral acts. They recognize the symbolism the hijab entails and the repurcussions of shaming it.

For the Somali women it is essentially a garment, a fashionable accessory.

I remember couple of days ago I was ordering pizza in the pizza shop and two Somali girls fully dressed in abaayah and hijab were intoxicated, screaming and hollering inside the shop. One even approached me with her stinking alcohol breath and asked me to be her boyfriend. I kindly declined and told her I was married.

I felt so embarassed infront of the workers as they were horrified in regards to their conduct.

We truly are a cursed people:meleshame:

I blame the parents who put hijab on their daughters at the age of 4. Do arabs do that ? No. they wait until their daughters hit puberty and explain to them that it’s part of our religion.Somalis don’t explain anything to their kids. So girls grow up with it and see the hijab like a uniform.

TekNiKo

VIP
I blame the parents who put hijab on their daughters at the age of 4. Do arabs do that ? No. they wait until their daughters hit puberty and explain to them that it’s part of our religion.Somalis don’t explain anything to their kids. So girls grow up with it and see the hijab like a uniform. Look at arabs . Their daughters at the age of 4/5 are running playing having a childhood while Somali girls are learning the concept of “shame” at that age.
You are right, Somalis need to teach girls why wearing hijab is important. Not just forcing it down their throats in a militant fashion. Hijab is not only about outer garments but you their is an inner transformation that must take place such as modesty, shyness etc.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Somalis and Models. Once they make it, they fake it. I would say she has lost her noor in her face, and she looks weird, but that would bring me the Qashins. So I would just say Well done and congragulations

BTW. @Basra. No need to Qashin it. Disappointed indeed I am.

Gambar

VIP
It’s like make up with hijab, makes absolutely no sense.

I have been hearing about her for a min and never paid attention.And then i see her talk on youtube and she sounded so ghetto lool. What a let down