Halal sex shops for muslim couples

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
Photo by Somali Wave on June 27, 2020.

:heh: :lolbron: :mjlaugh::stevej::mjlol:
Masha allah. I will buy my wifey a few pairs of lacy lingerie to walk around the house. :banderas:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
However, some other scholars believe that the transgression meant in the aforementioned verse refers to extra-marital relations and what falls under the category ofZina(adultery). According to this view, masturbation does not fall under the meaning of this verse. This view is very close to the opinion held by the Hanafites (followers of the Hanafi school), who maintain that masturbation is basically forbidden, but it may be permissible under the following conditions:

1. if the person is unmarried,

2. if he or she fears that without masturbation he/she will commitZina, and

3. if the masturbation here is, rather than fulfilling a sexual desire, just to release the sexual tension resulting from stimulation.

Iam saved by the Hanafis.:damedamn:

However, some other scholars believe that the transgression meant in the aforementioned verse refers to extra-marital relations and what falls under the category ofZina(adultery). According to this view, masturbation does not fall under the meaning of this verse. This view is very close to the opinion held by the Hanafites (followers of the Hanafi school), who maintain that masturbation is basically forbidden, but it may be permissible under the following conditions:

1. if the person is unmarried,

2. if he or she fears that without masturbation he/she will commitZina, and

3. if the masturbation here is, rather than fulfilling a sexual desire, just to release the sexual tension resulting from stimulation.

Iam saved by the Hanafis.:damedamn:
You can’t cherry pick to suit your needs. If you follow this, then you should follow the Hanafi in its entirety.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
The general consensus in Islam with regards to masturbation is that it is haram for both men and women. Majority of the scholars hold this view. Im not going to go back and forth with you. Google is your friend.

I've said what I had to say. It is possible to verify the Hanafi standpoint on this.

As I have understood it, it is permissible (according to Hanafi madhab) in order to relieve sexual desire/tension. If it is going to help one focus on religion. More harmless to masturbate than to commit forncation/rape, right?

Of course it is better to practice sex with ones spouse, but if one is spouseless or the spouse is not available?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
@SomaliWadaniSoldier besides, there’s a hikmah behind why it’s haram. It can lead to erectile dysfunction, pre ejaculation and a decreased libido (won’t get aroused by your wife.) Get married if u can. That’s so much better for you.

There is also beneficial about the mighty Handjob. Refreshing the seed production and avoiding adultery.

For me its just a monthly therapy. Not weekly:lolbron:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
:susp::susp:

Akhaas caleyk! Warya edib yeelo!

The Sunni madhabs all recognize each other, and as I have understood it, it is OK for a follower of one madhab to accept the viewpoint of another madhab on a certain issue if it seems more reasonable to that person.