Halal sex shops for muslim couples

It’s clear that many of you don’t follow proper Islam. I was making the point that masturbation is haram, yet the topic became about me? Acuthubillah fear Allah. Do you guys know about the women of Ansaar who were not ashamed of learning their deen? Who asked questions, and answered them no matter how “deviant” they may have seemed? Y’all need to do better.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
It’s clear that many of you don’t follow proper Islam. I was making the point that masturbation is haram, yet the topic became about me? Acuthubillah fear Allah. Do you guys know about the women of Ansaar who were not ashamed of learning their deen? Who asked questions, and answered them no matter how “deviant” they may have seemed? Y’all need to do better.

I am sorry, but who are you to determine if someone is a follower of proper islam?

Masturbation is bad
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP

tenor.gif

Your future husband is lucky to have u.
After discussing Fiqh, time for some dirty business.

Latest posts