• No

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Nigerians are rich and educated. Their men are also good looking and well mannered. Atleast our women marry up unlike yall who marry ginger reverts and ex cons for couple of apples

And what is with the habesha obsession
@CaliSomali are you trying to get some incel Abdi’s respect:mjlol:

Nigerians are rich and educated. Their men are also good looking and well mannered. Atleast our women marry up unlike yall who marry ginger reverts and ex cons for couple of apples

Lol ginger revert ex con. It's practically a meme already.
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:
You Ethiopians are way more open-minded than Somalis. Is outmarrying not stigmatized in your communities?

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease

Why are so troublesome? You could phrase your answer more nicer

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Lol ginger revert ex con. It's practically a meme already.
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:
You Ethiopians are way more open-minded than Somalis. Is outmarrying not stigmatized in your communities?
We are individualistic people. Plus most Ethiopian women marry Ethiopian kings. We out marry y’all cause we out number y’all and open minded. Two weeks ago I went to a Eritrean and Nigerian wedding and it was the biggest wedding I have ever attended. The guy is a cardiologist and she is studying liberal arts and he pays for her school. We know how to secure the bag. I need to find me a hot wealthy man

The post made by @sigmund about Habesha women trashing their men got me curious. I was wondering if it was really as big a problem in the Somali community. I then stumbled upon an old Nigerian thread showing many Ethiopian women marrying their men! This is crazy wallahi.

2595097_nigerianethiopiancouple4_jpeg93e00cfbd05bba153265660a6bfb0ef6
2595096_nigerianethiopiancouple5_jpegc9d87d3cacdfed5e8f363da7f0015d5c

2595102_i5_jpeg5574b5a7e47ede95ca849770bc97ce6b

2595103_i3_jpegabfdb0684e0476b1fadc1eb7d2b91de2

2595105_i2_jpeg508c9ee207b1819983eafa422be44ca1

At this rate, Habeshas will go extinct.
:mjlol:
As you can see, Somali women do not outmarry a lot, especially more than Habesha girls, so can you faraxs please get off our dicks.
:ufdup:
They wont go extinct. There are more than 50 million of them back home alone.

east african hoes ain't loyal. that's the takeaway from this.

at least the habeshas waited until they made sure they have enough numbers to start marrying out unlike our cheap xaliimos who have no loyalty to the nation.:hemad:

not all of them are good looking looooool

We are individualistic people. Plus most Ethiopian women marry Ethiopian kings. We out marry y’all cause we out number y’all and open minded. Two weeks ago I went to a Eritrean and Nigerian wedding and it was the biggest wedding I have ever attended. The guy is a cardiologist and she is studying liberal arts and he pays for her school. We know how to secure the bag. I need to find me a hot wealthy man
there’s wayyy more of your women that marry out than our women though, dunno what country you’re from but in London i don’t know a single habesha girl around my age that’s with a habesha guy loool Eritrean or Ethiopian

why are you even on this site if you’re not Somali infact wtf lool

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
there’s wayyy more of your women that marry out than our women though, dunno what country you’re from but in London i don’t know a single habesha girl around my age that’s with a habesha guy loool Eritrean or Ethiopian
Do you only show up in habesha related threads
You are giving multinicker vibes
I live in America, most Ethiopians marry Ethiopians. Also why do you care if we marry our African Christian brothers:bell:

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
:ulyin: Lay off the pan-African kool-aid sxb your people have all these words to describe non-Cushites Black Africans: asgalla, kembata, wollamo, shankilla, shiritam, and barria. :obama:

Hun we do have some ignorant people but they are not rude and insensitive unlike y’all . Also why are y’all so bothered by the fact that we are pan African:gucciwhat:
What we would benefit from isolating ourselves and hating on other Africans :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.